Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There you go. Next time read the whole reply xD[/b] my bad xD. how snotchie lost his account etc, is ...
Page: 5

iiason

There you go.
    Next time read the whole reply xD[/b]
    my bad xD.

how snotchie lost his account etc, is weird tho...but i still have faith in him, dat he didn't scam.

rofllmao

You are just mad 'cause I've banned your main account Salmin few days, and then you started to post with yOOiMbAcK. So your opinion doesn't count here, sorry if you've tried to be smart, you failed.

Edit: I made my sign by myself ^_^[/b]
    Well im not salmin LOL

and u vouched for scammer

^^' good that u made sign

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well im not salmin LOL
    and u vouched for scammer

^^' good that u made sign[/b]
    There is no such thing as a voucher when a trade involves virtual items.
    Aside that, we all haven't seen Snootchie proven a scammer, yet, so don't keep your hopes up mate.
    I would slow down on the bullshit posts if I were you, just saw another in c-west section... please stop.
    Oh and Snootchie made my signature, so he's a scammer now, ok? :lol:
    I'm so tired =\ edit: k I'm off to sleep until tomorrow, I hope this problem will be resolved then.
    Sorry for your loss if you really did get scammed Pyro, but you deserve it whether you like it or not, you aren't allowed to sell for USD with your account and you should thank me for not suspending you, lol.
    Maybe someone else will but it's not my business anymore I guess. Take it easy Snootcher, gnight.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Mod's are meant to be third party's but obviously BlackBreed and Fr4nkie seems to be extremely biased towards pyroman just becuz the are FRIENDS of snootchie and he has made SIGS for htem and others.
    UTTER bullshit imo.

StoneColdAngel

Its amusing Danny how you take side for your friend Snootchie, shouldn't you look at this objective?

And about this account thing and MSN hacked. He ain't got any proof this happened whereas Pyro got the MSN conversation. I mean those pics he posted can be faked so easily. Just gotta type in a wrong password tp fake the MSN hack and obviously then not logging it anymore. For the account pics just use some account not matching your country, you can even google.com for such pictures. Thers absolutly no proof that all this happend whereas Pyro got scammed and Snootchie did NOT pay him for the GB's. Imo Snootchie is a scammer.

It also fits that his account is kinda not very old. He than made Sigs for every1 to gathr "friends" and vouchers, did some good trades and for the final he pulls off the big showdown scam.

Just my opinion about this. ^^

NuXx

Mod's are meant to be third party's but obviously BlackBreed and Fr4nkie seems to be extremely biased towards pyroman just becuz the are FRIENDS of snootchie and he has made SIGS for htem and others.
    UTTER bullshit imo.[/b]
    +1
    pyro lost 60 gbs, yet u still asking him about ip's and other shit, like he scammed some1

Banned

17-7-2008 2:12:29 Snootchie, ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) says: why are u clanless ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) says: i tought AFK was ur clan ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) says: or isnt that ur main char

LOL GG EDITING THERE NOOB! , theres ment too be 3 more times in there poor attempt num nuts , i didnt even read this just skimmed through for some pooor editing

screen shots ftw

Banned

Then do you mind telling me how your IPs are associated with known turks on these forums? Or do you just happen to use the same proxies as them from another country[/b]
    and o yeh i got AUTOMATIC BAN from majix for that , speical treatment for this idiot?

pyroman is trustable 110%.. i know the story and snootchie is makin up some story..... but really he has the 60gbs.. to think ppl thought he was trustable..

o and the mods that keep backing snootchie up coz he made u a sig??? get a life plx

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

UTTER bullshit imo.[/b]

Its amusing Danny how you take side for your friend Snootchie, shouldn't you look at this objective?

And about this account thing and MSN hacked. He ain't got any proof this happened whereas Pyro got the MSN conversation. I mean those pics he posted can be faked so easily. Just gotta type in a wrong password tp fake the MSN hack and obviously then not logging it anymore. For the account pics just use some account not matching your country, you can even google.com for such pictures. Thers absolutly no proof that all this happend whereas Pyro got scammed and Snootchie did NOT pay him for the GB's. Imo Snootchie is a scammer.

It also fits that his account is kinda not very old. He than made Sigs for every1 to gathr "friends" and vouchers, did some good trades and for the final he pulls off the big showdown scam.

Just my opinion about this. ^^[/b]

+1
    pyro lost 60 gbs, yet u still asking him about ip's and other shit, like he scammed some1[/b]
    I'd normally agree, but Pyro has already been caught lying. It's not too hard to make the person who's supposed to pay in a deal look like a bad person, and it seems like he's taking advantage of that and making snootchie look like a douche.

You guys must honestly be fucking braindead or something. Your saying that pyro is lying and that he didn't lose 60gbs while in a trade with snootchie meanwhile snootchie is coming claiming some absurd shit and you all take his side?
    Obviously something happened...

Ride some fucking nuts more over a forum signature. Little douchebags...

Banned

You guys must honestly be fucking braindead or something. Your saying that pyro is lying and that he didn't lose 60gbs while in a trade with snootchie meanwhile snootchie is coming claiming some absurd shit and you all take his side?

Ride some fucking nuts more over a forum signature. Little douchebags...[/b]
    foreal , its completely obvious that hes making up a huge story to try to save his rep lol, people here put to much trust in people they met over the internet.

Psy

Have no fear I am here!

Snootchie's claim is outrageous. you were hacked right after the trade? You must have a stalker too.

And Pyroman deserves to be perma banned as this is his third offence in under 2 weeks selling for USD when told not to. (This may be why the other mods are bias against him, I had an IP check done a few days ago on him and there have been NUMEROUS complaints about him. I DO have Snootchie's help topic in my sig, but that doesn't mean I don't consider them as equal). I spoke with Shurt and he said he would have had no problem banning you after the second offense, if I had not said to give you another chance. Consider it lucky you're still able to post. All-in-all, you're a bad trader and KO4Life karma bit you in the ass.

P.S. I completed this a little while ago. It's still the rough draft:
    Announcement to New Members wanting to use the Trading Section to sell with USD

Edit: Post-thought

xSherefx has been removed as a mod for wanting to sell GBs in numerous sections recently. I speculate he got Snootchie's email/IP through mod powers. I caught wind of something about to happen a week ago involving Pyroman. Could an admin please check xSherefx's modding history?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Couldn't sleep thanks to the Arcade h34r: but after re-reading everything and what Snootchie just said, I think it's total bullshit that so coincidentally someone's ko launcher got hacked and got their bank info and bla bla bla, etc etc etc. By now, I would definitely consider it made up and I take back all of what I said to try and defend him, but as I said, you never know when somebody wants to turn around. I guess he is actually stupid enough to scam and lose all he had here... Shit happens As for Pyro, +1 to Psy he obviously deserves it even after "all the trades" he's done but I won't do it. And NOW, good night XD rofl.

StoneColdAngel

So in the end both got banned?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast