Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fr4nkie my friend, it must have only updated my % recently. OKAY ??????? :unsure: sometime im slow in da head ...
Page: 15

Fr4nkie my friend, it must have only updated my % recently. OKAY ??????? :unsure: sometime im slow in da head coz im have mental challenge sometimes k.

Selling SIGS for unbanable ko4life account pm me h34r: !

i think snootchie is trusty
    but well idk since never traded with him
    i wont say anything else but i do not think snitchybitchy would scamm..

rofllmao

Fr4nkie my friend, it must have only updated my % recently. OKAY ??????? :unsure: sometime im slow in da head coz im have mental challenge sometimes k.

Selling SIGS for unbanable ko4life account pm me h34r: ![/b]
    h34r: me 2 oke?

StayBack

Fr4nkie didnt scam i give you 1000%, i know frankie like 3 years, he was allways trusty and understanding, he had alot apportunitys to scam but he never did..

And i dont believe that Snootchie did scam, its bullshit.

Fr4nkie, if u dno who i am just try to think.. I am sure you know me, im sorry for the past ( you know about what im talkin).

i wont say anything else but i do not think snitchybitchy would scamm..[/b]

If you've never traded with him dont fucking comment on someones trustability..... omg..

he makes u a sig = he is trustable?

Damn dude, "signature request" subforum should be changed into "trading signatures for trustability vouches" subforum

its probably because of people like u that the player trustability section was so screwed up

D: never seen akutee be mean

D: never seen akutee be mean[/b]
    im always mean :@

noop!

see? i am mean to u :@

well its just provokes me when people vouch for others when they have no clue about their trustability... most of the vouches are because they are "nice" or helped them one way or another

im always mean :@

noop!
    see? i am mean to u :@
    well its just provokes me when people vouch for others when they have no clue about their trustability... most of the vouches are because they are "nice" or helped them one way or another[/b]
    mm but if you think about it. doing a usd trade with someone and it goes 100% and you say hes trustable. what stops him from just scamming the next trade? this happened once with bestsin..and everyone thought he was trustable cause he did so many trades and all went well. until he chargebacked thousands.anyone can scam at any time. and even vouches cannot be trusted.

and your a meanie

Banned

What makes me laugh alot here is people commenting on K4L staff...Lol if you're not happy about their job just get the fuck out of here....So simple

moemoney's comment just get me mad and happy at the same time ...
    wait a second......
    he's mentally challenged, ohh that's why.

i wont say anything else but i do not think snitchybitchy would scamm..[/b]
    Idiot #1. You have a sig from snootchie, so your opinion is biased.
    Fr4nkie didnt scam i give you 1000%, i know frankie like 3 years, he was allways trusty and understanding, he had alot apportunitys to scam but he never did..

And i dont believe that Snootchie did scam, its bullshit.
    Fr4nkie, if u dno who i am just try to think.. I am sure you know me, im sorry for the past ( you know about what im talkin).[/b]
    Idiot #2. Maybe the giant capital letters before the post didn't clarify it enough-- but this is about SnootchieBootchie scamming. Yes, the VIP sig maker. *GASP*

Banned

moemoney's comment just get me mad and happy at the same time ...
    wait a second......
    he's mentally challenged, ohh that's why.[/b]
    A mentally challenged person's comment would have no bearing with a person's emotional wellbeing. Please look up bipolar disorder.

You attempted to flame me but you just made your self look like an idiot.

StoneColdAngel

I find it very amusing how a scammer is still allowed to sell for USD in Ares section. <_< And what do we learn of all this. Make some sigs for the admins and get away with your scams. GG

rofllmao

A mentally challenged person&#39;s comment would have no bearing with a person&#39;s emotional wellbeing. Please look up bipolar disorder.

You attempted to flame me but you just made your self look like an idiot.[/b]
    LMAO +1 :lol:

Banned

I find it very amusing how a scammer is still allowed to sell for USD in Ares section. <_< And what do we learn of all this. Make some sigs for the admins and get away with your scams. GG[/b]
    That topic was bumped by yubber also he is selling via PP. Psy is still investigating so have patience.