Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Goofy just curius, why did you quit seraph cava? i thought you and triple were good friends. ...
Page: 12

Necropoo

Originally posted by Goofy
    just curius, why did you quit seraph cava? i thought you and triple were good friends. i can understand that there were minor problems but....quit?
    well firstly, i don't want to be responsible for any similar case sincei'm the one who was recording the clan items. secondly like i said there will be "followers" who'l commit the same mistake, similar to tzo and wend, so no point staying. its my own decision anyways

well i guess we're still friends just that we no longer are clannies.

Goofy

-=EDIT=-

BTW Zaraki, who owns you 30 pots ?? :blink: :P :unsure:

Luckyduck

lol, this is a long flame war. too lazy to read. =)

Banned

Originally posted by Goofy
    -=EDIT=-

BTW Zaraki, who owns you 30 pots ?? *:blink: * *:unsure:
    I forget.

Banned

i owe them to u and u will never get them back cause i am scamming u for them bb block msn

Wink

In commemoration for Easter, I'm bringing back the sexiest topic ever in the cheaters forum.

Read and enjoy!

ewy

I'm not gonna read it. its too long and im too lazy,
    But i see history reapeting it self :huh:

Heim4teil

In commemoration for Easter, I'm bringing back the sexiest topic ever in the cheaters forum.

Read and enjoy![/b]
    i read onl 2 sites...then i realie that the topic is like a jear old xD

Haha, reading back on this thread is hilarious.. everyone was full of passion and drama.

Tez ur really an asshole in this thread tho baba :P I gotta say 1 thing though, I <3 cava everytime I read this thread.. it is nice to have friends who stick by you like he did.

mammlea

thebitch is a scammer, clearly

daywalker

Jesus fucking christ, get a life you stupid fat punks. Clean off the dorito crumbs from your fat disgusting stomach, and walk outside. Your faces must be pale a as fuck. Your whining over a god damn video game. Get a life, it&#39;s almost pathetic to read this topic. This obviously doesn&#39;t apply to cool people (Tez, Mz Wendy), but damn your whining over a RoC. It&#39;s a VIDEO GAME, NOT A LIFE.

Jesus fucking christ, get a life you stupid fat punks. Clean off the dorito crumbs from your fat disgusting stomach, and walk outside. Your faces must be pale a as fuck. Your whining over a god damn video game. Get a life, it&#39;s almost pathetic to read this topic. This obviously doesn&#39;t apply to cool people (Tez, Mz Wendy), but damn your whining over a RoC. It&#39;s a VIDEO GAME, NOT A LIFE.[/b]
    thanks for your intellectual insight, yawn.

stop posting, the situation has been resolved more than 6 months ago...

Jesus fucking christ, get a life you stupid fat punks. Clean off the dorito crumbs from your fat disgusting stomach, and walk outside. Your faces must be pale a as fuck. Your whining over a god damn video game. Get a life, it&#39;s almost pathetic to read this topic. This obviously doesn&#39;t apply to cool people (Tez, Mz Wendy), but damn your whining over a RoC. It&#39;s a VIDEO GAME, NOT A LIFE.[/b]
    i weigh 150pounds im not actually skinny and i hate doritos :angry: this topic is like a year old. and why are u the one bitching about an old topic and tez is cool? :lol:

daywalker

I just realized that, Death 2 Wendy for bringing old topic up.

#2 Tez is sexy for telling jokes over Command.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112