Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wonder why you love cava, is it possible that you dont want him to hack you i just took ...
Page: 8

i wonder why you love cava, is it possible that you dont want him to hack you

i just took a look at your sig

Banned

Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    <3 cava *
    <3 vacy
    Now let these cockmasters flame on just ignore this thread -.-
    Rofl well a cockmaster started this thread... for flames tbh..

Cava

for flames? no my intention was to tell how a roc got scammed, and it was done :mellow:

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by Daz`
    i wonder why you love cava, is it possible that you dont want him to hack you

i just took a look at your sig

I dun even play his char anymore retard
    I play slashem now >_<
    dieplskkthxbb

Banned

Originally posted by Cava
    for flames? no my intention was to tell how a roc got scammed, and it was done *:mellow:
    Same with me, i didnt want to flame 8balls just to tell that they only get cs..

Yes...take everything I say as gospel everyone!

I am preacher Wendy now.

Thou shall flame Cava and and Vacy more because they are nerds!

Do as I command, wrah hah hah hah!!!

:wub:

Aren't you guys getting tired of looking stupid by now?

Orathania says "give back my bp set wench"

She'll wait on d3 esl.

Vlein

man reading this whole thread took me longer then it did to read harry poopers

Banned

Originally posted by Wendolyn

I am preacher Wendy now.

:wub: *

i dont take anything she says to gospel....i am looking at the facts at hand

1. your RULE is 2 person is not clan drop (dont break your own rules even if clannies says otherwise cause then your rules mean shit) never shouold have been recorded as clan drop no mater what the clannies said

2. you recorded it for greed when and IF they said ok its clan drop....you wanted roc in clan bank....you went against your own clan polices to get it

3. was not your place to post anything....last time i checked seraph clan roster on kol site it didnt say cava for clan leader so let you clan leader handle it

3. you posted about her scamming roc before you even talked to barb which is the other person involved in this....maybe you should have some respect for barbs opinion before posting anything and especially your clan leader

lets say wendy did say ok clan drop .... it wouldnt matter cause you have a rule that makes the item non clan drop

that glass belt that droped and there were 2 clannies and one other guy who was not clan was a party drop not a clan drop but your greed again got in the way and the non clannie got shafted out of a incredible split....so your clannie sadist had to pay his friend who was non clan out of his own pocket....your greedy ass didnt even offer sadist to pay his friend out of clan bank

stop going against your own policies as a clan once you deviate from them your open to your whole clan interpreting what they want....rules are set for them follow and you as well....once u dont adhear to one of them your throw your whole concept and values as clan out the windows and is now why your spliting up because you clan is tore with wich way the rules are

i am not flaming you here and i am sure you will back but what i have posted here should make sense to all and i am not taking wendys side as i havent in any of my posts and i am her friend but i am fighting for the right that rules should be followed as a clan....i dont break our rules EVER...maybe why our clan runs smooth and all want to join....and if they dont like the rules they dont join...but we dont change to deviate things half way through or when it convenient or benefits us a clan

thanks and have a great day

Vlein

IM SOOOOOO WET

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn

I am preacher Wendy now.

:wub: *

i dont take anything she says to gospel....i am looking at the facts at hand

1. your RULE is 2 person is not clan drop (dont break your own rules even if clannies says otherwise cause then your rules mean shit) never shouold have been recorded as clan drop no mater what the clannies said

2. you recorded it for greed when and IF they said ok its clan drop....you wanted roc in clan bank....you went against your own clan polices to get it

3. was not your place to post anything....last time i checked seraph clan roster on kol site it didnt say cava for clan leader so let you clan leader handle it

3. you posted about her scamming roc before you even talked to barb which is the other person involved in this....maybe you should have some respect for barbs opinion before posting anything and especially your clan leader

lets say wendy did say ok clan drop .... it wouldnt matter cause you have a rule that makes the item non clan drop

that glass belt that droped and there were 2 clannies and one other guy who was not clan was a party drop not a clan drop but your greed again got in the way and the non clannie got shafted out of a incredible split....so your clannie sadist had to pay his friend who was non clan out of his own pocket....your greedy ass didnt even offer sadist to pay his friend out of clan bank

stop going against your own policies as a clan once you deviate from them your open to your whole clan interpreting what they want....rules are set for them follow and you as well....once u dont adhear to one of them your throw your whole concept and values as clan out the windows and is now why your spliting up because you clan is tore with wich way the rules are

i am not flaming you here and i am sure you will back but what i have posted here should make sense to all and i am not taking wendys side as i havent in any of my posts and i am her friend but i am fighting for the right that rules should be followed as a clan....i dont break our rules EVER...maybe why our clan runs smooth and all want to join....and if they dont like the rules they dont join...but we dont change to deviate things half way through or when it convenient or benefits us a clan

thanks and have a great day[/b]
    You fucking cunt I was the one who payed the non clannies in that party. The non clannies also agreed to what was being payed so stop sticking your nose where it doesent belong. Was this another lie wendy told you?

And guess what when I quit clan do you think I got the money I payed them for the glass belt? Hell no, and I sure didnt expect it.

BITCH GIVE BACK MY SISTER'S SHIT :angry:

I am posting this for orathiana atm, she is too upset. Wendy when will you grow up, give back her shit.

Vlein

bp+7 clothes... thats like not even a scam, its like 50m for a whole set rofl, this is sad, now u and cava r just finding petty stuff to use against her. rofl

Originally posted by Vlein
    bp+7 clothes... thats like not even a scam, its like 50m for a whole set rofl, this is sad, now u and cava r just finding petty stuff to use against her. rofl
    Cunt that's not cava and vacy that's my sis :angry:
    She should've given it when my sis asked for it this morning. It doesnt matter if its worth 2m my sis's char is naked cause of her.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast