Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZERO TOLERANCE <look ur clan name u fucking turks !!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by keith_flint Flippy where is ur char ?!? ?? :blink:...
Page: 15

Originally posted by keith_flint
    Flippy where is ur char ?!?

?? :blink:

keith_flint

fuking kosper , banned ?

im not banned lol just not playing , its not even fun now im 70

keith_flint

ok koxper gl

ty

btw from?

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Gamerkun
    Juno macro'ed when he was low level .___.! (just found out, but anyhow) ... ok... then again, aren't you forgeting something?
    So you mean, there is not any problem cos Juno macro'ed when he was low lvl right?

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamerkun
    Juno macro'ed when he was low level .___.! (just found out, but anyhow) ... ok... then again, aren't you forgeting something?
    So you mean, there is not any problem cos Juno macro'ed when he was low lvl right?[/b]

what he said mean he doesnt care :rollseyes: because you macroed too (im not complaining , just explaining what he said)

keith_flint

Flippy pls stfu and go koxp !!!

Originally posted by keith_flint
    Flippy pls stfu and go koxp !!!

see ,you're asking me to cheat then complain about me cheating :rollseyes:

Thesource

Hihi I love Olimpia. :wub:

9 pages full of bull sh..t :P

Lets cut it short, fuck all lvl 70 koxpers, dupers, auto poters, ac tool users, fuck all edited chars, fuck all +9 high class item users, fuck all +3 to 5 uniq users etc. etc.

If you are on that list :rollseyes: fuck you.

Banned

I like how ZT just "forgives" their turk buddies, and post screenshots of other people macroing. Take a look in the mirror, you know damn well more than just mantus macro'd in your shitty clan.

Turks ruined ko, simple as that.

Grats!

GoodGun

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamerkun
    So you mean, there is not any problem cos Juno macro'ed when he was low lvl right?[/b]
    juno was low lvl

u leeched tehre till 60

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by LiberAchi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

fuck ZT *:rollseyes:

Fuck you, you French fuck. Every post you and your french poedel Suicune type is mindbothering. I can understand Private's concern about these facts, but yours? You were the first to macro on Olympia so how about you shut your fucking trap, you retarded sob. Get some degree's on the English language while your at it. You talk shit about Vidi's english yet yours isn't much better. Do us all a favour and go choke on someone's cock ok? I regret that my friend scammed you instead of me, would have been something to be proud off.
    If you didn't get my message, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

- Tristan

Hi tristan , did you forgot you begged me on cypher to leech my macro party and then scammed me ?[/b]
    It's getting realy old bum. :rollseyes: Even SinFiery knows you retards macroed. I'm sure you got something else for a comeback besides the 'scam' and the 'macro' leech part. Or do you?

Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Fuck you, you French fuck. Every post you and your french poedel Suicune type is mindbothering. I can understand Private's concern about these facts, but yours? You were the first to macro on Olympia so how about you shut your fucking trap, you retarded sob. Get some degree's on the English language while your at it. You talk shit about Vidi's english yet yours isn't much better. Do us all a favour and go choke on someone's cock ok? I regret that my friend scammed you instead of me, would have been something to be proud off.

- Tristan

Hi tristan , did you forgot you begged me on cypher to leech my macro party and then scammed me ?[/b]
    It's getting realy old bum. :rollseyes: Even SinFiery knows you retards macroed. I'm sure you got something else for a comeback besides the 'scam' and the 'macro' leech part. Or do you? [/b][/quote]

what i know is that u're a retarded turk scammer , the typical exemple of ppl that give turks a bad reputation

yea its getting old , so what ? scammer a day , scammer always

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

- Tristan

Hi tristan , did you forgot you begged me on cypher to leech my macro party and then scammed me ?
    It's getting realy old bum. :rollseyes: Even SinFiery knows you retards macroed. I'm sure you got something else for a comeback besides the 'scam' and the 'macro' leech part. Or do you? [/b]

what i know is that u're a retarded turk scammer , the typical exemple of ppl that give turks a bad reputation

yea its getting old , so what ? scammer a day , scammer always[/b][/quote]

I'm not a turk + you should realy learn some english asap.