Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

80 rogues doing HP & minor combo

This is a discussion on 80 rogues doing HP & minor combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; best thing happen ib this game ^^ ( im a warrior ^^)...
Page: 4

side2side125

best thing happen ib this game ^^

( im a warrior ^^)

LongStory ... The same shit like always. Big Mouth . small balls
    if salmin suked so much how come u lost to him full hped last vs? lemme guess u were on buff also oh no laggs ?
    and about Twistedko vs ? 40% left? lagged also

u keept calling salmin in every private ko and u keept losing and u guys are waiting for HG[/b]
    ROFLCOPTOR how this guy feed u shit . we stoped playin KO, me and Nati for now on. i never vsed salmin on praivte servers, but seems like he keeps feed u guys with bull shit.
    i vsed salmin on CW, me my self, i won 4-0 full hp each time. on cz it was naked full hp. nati vsed him, took him 3-1, and he actually made a movie about it.
    the only 1 who ever said hes laggin was salmin, so i wont talk much, shit coker, salmin sucks, BIGTIME. /off.

Edit: sent u sreen shots in pm, nub.

any good updates on a recent pk , vs or war video movie.. ..

is it almost done for us to fully watch it , im looking forward to see it. ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its sad though in cz nowadays i see so many rouges using there tbl anti-minor cooldown shit and instant stealth, i mean i spam ppl for 900 ++ and their are rouges that can still outminor it w/o a single hp pot used lol

atleast there are still sum legit rouges out their

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Even tough i am rogue... I think the minor patch is a good thing.. why?.. Cuz even em tanking 5ppl ... C'mon i always said like wow big deal pro man rofl.. but no!!!.. Asassin means sneak ppl by the back.. help the party. Thats what they are atm.. Classe werent meant to VS..( well yah but u know what i mean).. Its all about teamplay.. warrior high def and hp..etc.. But rogues are there not only to solo.. Its even a support class: /Heal ( well not like it used to be).../Cure.../Lupine etcc...

Atm a good rogue is a good man in a party dont look at the vs this means nothing, like i saw in someone sigs : One man can be great, but a great team can be gods.

Always remember this

:Sorry for my bad english :S

tastyburger

fuck, everyone knows that even the best playing sins couldnt beat warriors with +3 iron necks and +3 rocs and all that other shit their AP is just way to high for them to even compete. all the good sins that played on diez were doing hp pot and combo even before the minor healing patch was implemented because when they removed control minor all the rogues tried doing it. but since minor has a cooldown now and all those faggot sins that had 2 minors on 1 bar skillbar considered it "skill" are complaining and see how much they really suck now. now its time to see who the skilled players are and who the fucking bitches are that just hit 2 buttons fast like a retarted monkey.

fuck, everyone knows that even the best playing sins couldnt beat warriors with +3 iron necks and +3 rocs and all that other shit their AP is just way to high for them to even compete. all the good sins that played on diez were doing hp pot and combo even before the minor healing patch was implemented because when they removed control minor all the rogues tried doing it. but since minor has a cooldown now and all those faggot sins that had 2 minors on 1 bar skillbar considered it "skill" are complaining and see how much they really suck now. now its time to see who the skilled players are and who the fucking bitches are that just hit 2 buttons fast like a retarted monkey.[/b]
    Wanna bet ? h34r:

HATE ME

Banned

@ JDizzle yes many rogue use TBL... there are rogue in manes that dowloaded the edited TBL just for try beat me in VS but they could not anyway...

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=sU7TYyTeRe4&...feature=related this is a example

i made few other single VS video about people that provoke me somehow, i had so much fun by piss them off

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDzySvZCpA&...feature=related

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=f0N9EMUfjuc&...re=channel_page

Well my time has come, i have beed hacked about 1 week ago now... Ive lost account and all items, i did too much propaganda anti-KV clan, and they are a team of hacker / duper... these guy sell +9 in every server and i did the best i could for make them banned. With GM we banned 4 of these players and now they did a personal revenge with me.

bb KO, im sad that i could not finish my PK video

edit: i forgot to say that the rogue in the video in this topic is a TBL player... i have noticed this just after i made the video...

He without TBL could not heal out my damages like he did... after critical and full HP... is impossible

Nemo who got banned of the KV noobs cuz I havent seen SevenhillKV in cz lately but I see new warriors of KV 80+ and with the regular +9 gear, sad to hear that u got hacked I guess wont flame them anymore cuz they could do the same to me.

seven got banned fot having scorp scyth +10

Banned

seven got banned fot having scorp scyth +10[/b]
    yes but then he got unban and ncs to iirockwellKV ...

u here see how k2 is with legyt player

goutsi

ahahahahahaha this is GAY minor LOL u cant burn ur mana and use hp pot :P i do when my hand is pain LLOLL i try upload a video in youtube with me vsing some1 in olympia u see really action of minor

Banned

ahahahahahaha this is GAY minor LOL u cant burn ur mana and use hp pot :P i do when my hand is pain LLOLL i try upload a video in youtube with me vsing some1 in olympia u see really action of minor[/b]
    have u notice the minor cooldown lol ?

sin class is messed up after new patch and u cant pk relaxed like before tanking 3 or more 80 warriors easily

now u cant even stand against a good lvl 80 warrior with normal gear and even Fire mages can rape sins easily with their eyes closed

I played my brother warrior who have 3K+ ap in cz and i was tearing lvl 80's + good guns sins easily even tho my hands r rusty on playing warriors

there is a BIG gap now between warriors and sins and it can be seen easily since i was playing a sin myself before i quitted him

HP + minor combo wont help much and sins class now r mostly for ks and finishing running humans[/b]
    Should I say anymore? Any warrior with same SKILL and equally gear as a rogue always has and will win, with dual minor or not, before or now.

A rogue its not a tank.

probably may be is true rogue is not a tank. but

rogue has good chance in win vs if has good ap ac and hp, good minor and hp pot timing , probably rogue can still pull it off..

i believe that 0000000 use to minor + hp pot , same for the rogue in ares called parapara from symbiosis clan as well.. he also used to minor + hp pot as well..

now i dont know who else use to hp pot + minor .. i dont think the old sin called phantom i dont think he hp pot + minor i think he was full minor only.

but 00000000 and parapara they were doing hp pot + minor as well.. in cz and vs . but ofc.. 00000000 was killing only noobs with good gear items that he had and his fame was dropping down when many other rogues start to have same or even better jewels gears items than 00000, and 000000 start to suck at vs or even a cz probably.

well here look at PARAPARA good assasin player i think way better than 000000000, cuz parapara never kill noobs like 0000000, parapara killed at least some gear up people.

but look at parapara pk video with minor + hp pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1YXYOzt7Y...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xldMMVLn0Y...feature=related

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast