Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 168

Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos

This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol 4-5 times i just wanted to show u the video thats all i posted on msn for you bro, ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    lol 4-5 times i just wanted to show u the video thats all i posted on msn for you bro, and u honestly think i care about punctuation? lol its ko4life bro. Another thing bro im not looking for a flame war again just wanted to post these videos on ko4life to let people see because there hasn't been much pk videos recently broo.. and if you dont want to vs its ok i guess even the best is to big of a pussy to do an 8 v 8

  2. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    lol 4-5 times i just wanted to show u the video thats all i posted on msn for you bro, and u honestly think i care about punctuation? lol its ko4life bro. Another thing bro im not looking for a flame war again just wanted to post these videos on ko4life to let people see because there hasn't been much pk videos recently broo.. and if you dont want to vs its ok i guess even the best is to big of a pussy to do an 8 v 8
    Do you not comprehend or what? I do not have 7 other people together, and even the 2 people I constantly have played with the last 2 years will not come for sure. So let me repeat myself again, I do not have people to make even half a party.

    If you really want to get raped, I'll download sexyKO again and I'll VS all your mages in that party in a row, so I can finally shut you kids up.... other then that you could have easily had a party from me right away about 3-4 years when I played the game when it was actually at it's peak time and had my own group of players, however now you will not see me with a party of 8.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Blackii stfu. Nik was the best Mage on girakon, not only did he rape everyone in his path, he rose to the top as girakons #1 Mage above the Turks.

  4. #49
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    I think its funny when people try to say how good they are they talk about a server from 5 years ago and 70- ko is very different now everyone knows that.

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    CARLOS i think your right he is the best man he cant even get a crew together and come 8 v 8 us and 1 v 1 vsing shows no skill bro just to let u know its about team play. i guess the pussy doesn't want to do an 8 v 8 god damn.

  6. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Blackii stfu. Nik was the best Mage on girakon, not only did he rape everyone in his path, he rose to the top as girakons #1 Mage above the Turks.
    Finally, the truth comes out.

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I think its funny when people try to say how good they are they talk about a server from 5 years ago and 70- ko is very different now everyone knows that.
    I think it's funny when people don't have their facts straight. Girakon released in ROFD time (80 cap), which is not much different then the current version. And no, NT mages aren't different from 70 cap and 80 cap... they still don't take any skills to perform well.

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    CARLOS i think your right he is the best man he cant even get a crew together and come 8 v 8 us and 1 v 1 vsing shows no skill bro just to let u know its about team play. i guess the pussy doesn't want to do an 8 v 8 god damn.
    Thank you for letting me know I'm the best mage... that's all you had to say Blacki. Now I know you're scared to lose in a VS, but don't be such a pussy,... I'll only embarrass you, that's all.

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Np bro i mean ur are truly the best mage.. cant even get people to play with because ur so god dam cocky and nobody likes u and nigga just msn me when u wanna vs oh and if you say my whole clan has nab mages i would like u to vs some of them as well if you are down and vsing doesn't really mean anything but im down cuz i aint no big pussy like you who cant even do an 8 v 8 cuz everyone hates u

  8. #53
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Finally, the truth comes out.



    I think it's funny when people don't have their facts straight. Girakon released in ROFD time (80 cap), which is not much different then the current version. And no, NT mages aren't different from 70 cap and 80 cap... they still don't take any skills to perform well.



    Thank you for letting me know I'm the best mage... that's all you had to say Blacki. Now I know you're scared to lose in a VS, but don't be such a pussy,... I'll only embarrass you, that's all.
    u shouldn't have such an huge ego dude, really...
    u might be very good, but humility would be showed better on a person then what u keep saying, or trying to say, to everyone in this forum...

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    Np bro i mean ur are truly the best mage.. cant even get people to play with because ur so god dam cocky and nobody likes u and nigga just msn me when u wanna vs oh and if you say my whole clan has nab mages i would like u to vs some of them as well if you are down and vsing doesn't really mean anything but im down cuz i aint no big pussy like you who cant even do an 8 v 8 cuz everyone hates u
    Yes, I've a very big pussy for not being able to find 7 other trustable skilled players to play with me after being away from the game for more then 3 years pretty much ... my vagina is about to fall off how much of a pussy I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    u shouldn't have such an huge ego dude, really...
    u might be very good, but humility would be showed better on a person then what u keep saying, or trying to say, to everyone in this forum...
    Personal hobbies that alot of gamers these days have is trolling. More then half of these things I say is to troll people, and I am a darn successful one too... just look at BeastInBed,... getting trolled pretty badly.

  10. #55
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    yo any rouge wanna vs me on cwest making pk vid

  11. #56
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    I dunno why u guys all fighting. When it comes down to the truth. WhatYouGonnaDoRemix is the fuckin best. Yeh you the fuckin best.

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Don't feed the troll.

  13. #58
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    carlos go buy a mage i miss the drunk people in vent

  14. #59
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    yo any rouge wanna vs me on cwest making pk vid
    wanna vs me? xD

  15. #60
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    wanna vs me? xD
    come arena now <3

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    09-18-2011, 10:35 PM
  4. Hits: 23
    09-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •