Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos

This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nik got jokes......
Page: 7

Nik got jokes...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Ofc I got jokes... why do you think my trolling gets through to everyone and never stops...

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ofc I got jokes... why do you think my trolling gets through to everyone and never stops...
    ok dude im tired of you, noone cares if u were a not bad mage long time ago or not, nor anyone care's if u didnt like their movie, just stop acting like if u made mage class, its not really that hard to play as a mage into a meele party while being in vent with them having people asking for tp whenever they need it, not defending mage nova town parties either, coz nting is pretty easy, fighting meele parties isnt tho, but i myself preffer being only mage in a meele party still, but not using vent, coz then it makes me tp whenever i think they need it and not when they ask for it, and also according to what u said u had some sick gear which makes it even easier, so please stop talking about how good you were, if u were ever good anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    ur mage sucks Wnx!
    :P il upload the vid soon <3

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    ok dude im tired of you, noone cares if u were a not bad mage long time ago or not, nor anyone care's if u didnt like their movie, just stop acting like if u made mage class, its not really that hard to play as a mage into a meele party while being in vent with them having people asking for tp whenever they need it, not defending mage nova town parties either, coz nting is pretty easy, fighting meele parties isnt tho, but i myself preffer being only mage in a meele party still, but not using vent, coz then it makes me tp whenever i think they need it and not when they ask for it, and also according to what u said u had some sick gear which makes it even easier, so please stop talking about how good you were, if u were ever good anyday.
    You do realize I don't use Vent right? You do realize USKO tping is as easy as 1, 2, 3... or even as a, b, c. Go to a private server for example where the HP bar is not synchronized (that means that the HP bar lags) and have a little challenge.

Also, I have played mage for over 7 years now,... you do realize that the stuff I say doesn't specifically mean just a set period, for example, me referring to let's say April 2007. When I said that me and my "roaster 8" took 4-5 parties, yes I did have amazing gear in compassion to everyone else, and so did my party,... but might I remind you, +1/2 sets in comparsion to +0s isn't THAT much big of a difference so that it can allow 1 party to take 4-5. So that was a specific moment that I mentioned... the other moments when I last player serious with an MP mage was on Girakon where I only had dual Shios +1 and Garp +8... played an MP mage... with it, did NT parties, melee parties, and raped the shit out of people in VS's as well (I know, sad to lose to an ice mage).

Anyways, it's nice to see some anger coming out of people, but I really love saying this over and over again... you do realize that my replies aren't leaving this topic as long as the posts are directed to me, right?... in other words, the more you write, the more you'll get irritated as you'll always see a response from me... and well the more entertainment for me as well

don't feed the troll ^

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

You do realize I don't use Vent right? You do realize USKO tping is as easy as 1, 2, 3... or even as a, b, c. Go to a private server for example where the HP bar is not synchronized (that means that the HP bar lags) and have a little challenge.

Also, I have played mage for over 7 years now,... you do realize that the stuff I say doesn't specifically mean just a set period, for example, me referring to let's say April 2007. When I said that me and my "roaster 8" took 4-5 parties, yes I did have amazing gear in compassion to everyone else, and so did my party,... but might I remind you, +1/2 sets in comparsion to +0s isn't THAT much big of a difference so that it can allow 1 party to take 4-5. So that was a specific moment that I mentioned... the other moments when I last player serious with an MP mage was on Girakon where I only had dual Shios +1 and Garp +8... played an MP mage... with it, did NT parties, melee parties, and raped the shit out of people in VS's as well (I know, sad to lose to an ice mage).

Anyways, it's nice to see some anger coming out of people, but I really love saying this over and over again... you do realize that my replies aren't leaving this topic as long as the posts are directed to me, right?... in other words, the more you write, the more you'll get irritated as you'll always see a response from me... and well the more entertainment for me as well
    lol, u didnt really made me irritated, not even close, im just tired of ur flame lol, never seen ya playing nor i want to but i can feel ya how u used to play mage just by readin ur ego posts, so yea i highly doubt ur as good as u say, actually im sure.

Lol, the dog that keeps barking, woof woof

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxUbwteSWVk[/ame]
    Last edited by Lavie; 09-15-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol, u didnt really made me irritated, not even close, im just tired of ur flame lol, never seen ya playing nor i want to but i can feel ya how u used to play mage just by readin ur ego posts, so yea i highly doubt ur as good as u say, actually im sure.
    All right if that's what you think, I couldn't care less. Anyways, looks like I'll have to sit out on this discussion... looks like some crybabys clicked the report button too much... so I'm at 2 infractions, 1 away from a ban. Peace!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

All right if that's what you think, I couldn't care less. Anyways, looks like I'll have to sit out on this discussion... looks like some crybabys clicked the report button too much... so I'm at 2 infractions, 1 away from a ban. Peace!
    FINALLY the clown leaves. Back to topic now. Blackii stop with the nova videos they get boring add some decent party vs party videos.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    FINALLY the clown leaves. Back to topic now. Blackii stop with the nova videos they get boring add some decent party vs party videos.
    coming up + gm event

if only was an option to prevent someone from posting on a thread, nick would never be able to post more then 1 time due to him repeating the same thing in a different order ^_^

niks not really the one to blame, these retards on these forums just feed him knowing thats what he wants. But the retards do it anyway just to get a response, and then they say their not mad which is obviously not true or you wouldnt go back and forth lol

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Gooood ol Nik.. More ego then anything. "TheUnbeatable" Shit the last time i was on here and keep in mind i haven't logged for fucking ever, you were talking the same shit.
    Legend... Legend... No.. Good? Yes, Legend?
    Lol someone please define legend, cause you and about 300+ Turks seem to claim the same shit.
    And of course jeff.. Where is ol jeff,

The difference is Jeff is actually good and can prove it anyday he can't

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    09-18-2011, 10:35 PM
  4. Hits: 23
    09-17-2011, 08:52 PM