Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

BlackWidow Vol.1

This is a discussion on BlackWidow Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Really nice 9,5/10 :P...
Page: 2

Really nice 9,5/10 :P

SokoBo4

hmmm
    sorry man no flaming but look
    u got like 485 debuffers and it taking u like 10 min to kill only 1 party
    i stoped watch it in the middle coz i dont have much time
    and btw u r not comboing

maybe 4/10

i hope that u know to get bad comments too
    peace.

BlackWidow

hmmm
    and btw u r not comboing

maybe 4/10

peace.[/b]

ty for your comments. not flaming you either but its me and 1 priest lmao so make sure to confirm your eye glass appt.

might want to actually download the movie and not watch streaming before commenting eh

SokoBo4

yeah and its not 485 debuffers as i said
    i mean the u r debuffer subsite , torment, all this shit and u should own this party alone in 2 min

iViKiller

i mean the u r debuffer subsite , torment, all this shit and u should own this party alone in 2 min[/b]
    dont be stupid...
    i think ur debuff job is good but u really need to work on ur come and u'll pown

BlackWidow

i mean the u r debuffer subsite , torment, all this shit and u should own this party alone in 2 min[/b]
    so you know there were 2 dk parties we raided same time at those 2 spawns both with 2 priests at least each, so my debuffs are easily cured no? might also interest you to know that was a combination of 2 of the top human clans so regardless of what they were made to look like they were not low level nothings trust that. as i said this was 1 week of fraps, next time ill just edit the hell out of everything and take months of footage to make everything appear perfectionist. if you have access to an account on pathos come here and ill show you im not comboing.

Jay

good fight scenes but heres somethign ive noticed

1. u needa cure ureself and not depend on the INT priest to do it
    2. u have to keep duffing as soon as torment n subside cools down, that will keep enemie priest busy

holmzi

hmmm
    and btw u r not comboing

maybe 4/10

peace.[/b]
    mmmm well seen as hes the only debuffer and im a full healer means that there is only '1' debuffer... so 2 people vs 3 Dk parties is oretty good if u ask me

BlackWidow

good fight scenes but heres somethign ive noticed

1. u needa cure ureself and not depend on the INT priest to do it
    2. u have to keep duffing as soon as torment n subside cools down, that will keep enemie priest busy[/b]
    all depends on situation and who we're fighting as to how many debuffs will be needed. as i told J earlier no one died in any of these raids or leroy runs into all the humans, so guess was the right amount of duffs. as far as the cure thing goes we use vent so i kinda know if he can cure me or not. ty for a constructive reply man i appreciate it. this is the 1st server im playing priest after my whole ko career B) as a rogue.

SokoBo4

well i saw only the first minutes
    and closed after i saw that its another debuffers vid and there is no combo work
    and its no problem to kill 1 party alone with subsite
    so u can kill 2 partys with more int

look its like debuffer with good warrior
    the subsite makes u strong as warrior

BlackWidow

well i saw only the first minutes
    and closed after i saw that its another debuffers vid and there is no combo work
    and its no problem to kill 1 party alone with subsite
    so u can kill 2 partys with more int

look its like debuffer with good warrior
    the subsite makes u strong as warrior[/b]
    we've now established your not reading very aswell as seeing. as we said there we're 2 dk parties if you watch footage and not STREAM you might see. combo i use will get off skill r skill skill r in the amount of time you'll get skill r skill r believe that. so since you see the second skill only you presume ah no combo lmao. its cool man you've said your bit now let ppl who actually downloaded the movie and know ppl on the server etc comment.

very good movie specially with my baba holmes starring
    liked the music although its used alot in other movies but it doesnt matter to me.
    and i think you could have worked some more on transitions, but oh well
    GG movie

Jecht

All what I am gonna say is : Good job baba keep pwning ghey humans and also the quality of video is pretty much clear.

Well my comment's I liked the video and also the song

9.999999/10

I am downloading ... but i spike you 500 and you spam me 800 :S what is your ap/ac ?

now going eat will watch later :P

W4rWIthin

To all the haters let them hate. Id like to see their pk video. As For this video it kept me on my toes and biting my tongue like oh shit. You have to remember on the raids that Those people were 70+ Even Duffed they had 2 priest curing and everyone was Running. They did a good job and had Very good team work. This goes to show that You could be the best in 1 vs 1 Yet you will get owned in Cz if you dont have good team work.

10.10 keep it up dog

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast