Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BOOOOO , your video you done is bye bye, history, old past , old book page that people red it ...
Page: 4

BOOOOO ,

your video you done is bye bye, history, old past , old book page that people red it and dont wanna bring the page back up, BOOOOO your days is finish/finito/theend/fin. You can remake the old videos re change the music, but is time to let go , you are an old memory that people wants to see new videos, new technique, new power, new and better videos, pk or vs. still .

BOOOOOOO you wanna be remember and keep your fan rating, so come back or say bb to ko players, do something constructive go play soccer or go do your laundry, thanks.. ... .

btw, my friends saw your video and vote 8/10 .

cigaret25

nice movie, btw u had set +3 or? :blink:
    and how can you do 5x minor in a row? thhere some handicap with ur fingers?
    lol...

Whoa e-fame.. Serious business !
    Anyways, I never really liked boo and I never will.
    I'm not saying he's not a good player but something about that guy makes me hate him so much, it's probably the arrogance :P[/b]
    Whoa e-arrogance ...Serious business !
    who gives a shit about hes arrogance .... he made topic about hes vid not what u think of him eh.

iTzBryan Senior Member

If any rogue with those items used pedal they are pathetic.

So I doubt this guy uses it, but like I said if he does, then yea hes really bad..

GG Rogue.

hey 0RC stop typing in your videos cuz you really fail at english.

Plus, I cant believe how people dont remember how much you sucked before you babashopped your +9 items and +2 uniques lol.

Oh well, 7O isnt it ? what a sucky rogue... lucky you have no life enough to spend all your real live cash on KOL items so you can kill some people.

Old school players from Xig will second my opinion

dizz123

I have done a remix from BOOOOOOOOOO movies.
    Its from his 3 pks movies.
    No vs on this movie.
    Full action. ( vs 4 /vs 5 /vs 6/ vs 8 ) Solo

Link --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzYBvY2iNM

Better to Watch in High Quality

keep the topic clean
    Ty[/b]
    very nice remix love the rogue wish i could be good like him but i got sow fingers :S

Fuck all you haters.
    8.5/10

very nice remix love the rogue wish i could be good like him but i got sow fingers :S[/b]
    If you had that gear u could be as good even w your slow fingers dont worry... you dont have a little idea of what kind of gear this guy has lol

I'm not going to rate the video because I have no sympathy for Boo. He ran cowardly when he found out mh cooldown will come. I would like to see him outminoring 8 man now.

About the music. First one sucked, 2nd is overused, 3rd was nice.

Overall 2/10 for the effort.

I'm not going to rate the video because I have no sympathy for Boo. He ran cowardly when he found out mh cooldown will come. I would like to see him outminoring 8 man now.

Overall 2/10 for the effort.[/b]
    Finally someone that sees clear lol

Banned

Overall 2/10 for the effort.[/b]
    Mainly because that ruined the rogue class. Many good rogues quit because of the MH cooldown because it was clearly retarded. It's not that we were "afraid of a challenge", its just that ruined the game for alot of people. The main reason why people choose the rogue class was for its healing abilities and after those were gone it pretty much made a useless class.

and please don't say " if you were really good you could adapt" Because I know I could and I know he could also.

Mainly because that ruined the rogue class. Many good rogues quit because of the MH cooldown because it was clearly retarded. It's not that we were "afraid of a challenge", its just that ruined the game for alot of people. The main reason why people choose the rogue class was for its healing abilities and after those were gone it pretty much made a useless class.
    and please don't say " if you were really good you could adapt" Because I know I could and I know he could also.[/b]
    Run Faster and Cure abilities... I still like playing Sin

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

this video is believable. ive seen rouges in beramus take massive damage from from melles and not die. LilaPauze from beramus did that all the time and he never used pedal. im sure alot of gg's from bera would vouch for him. lol ive seen him and his warrior homie take on parties. its all skill man.

Banned

Run Faster and Cure abilities... I still like playing Sin[/b]
    I said a lot of people, not all.

iTzBryan Senior Member

o yea i forgot to add my rating, the PK was bomb but the music and edits / video quality were horrible.

idk 4/10??

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast