Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors)

This is a discussion on Combo Show by SilverrHazee nd wIn ( both warriors) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you and ur buddy were getting like 5 or 6 hits per pot... hitmachine can get 7-8 sometimes... hes unreall ...
Page: 4

magnified

you and ur buddy were getting like 5 or 6 hits per pot... hitmachine can get 7-8 sometimes... hes unreall

and ps. if u think ur warrior combo sucks so bad .... why post a combo video? post rogue combo bud

what the fucking waste of time is this shit.

my nigga. everyone can combo now. the speed difference is miniscule.

seems like every single video you post is useless as fuck man. 1v1s from 3rd person point of view, practicing combo on a scarecrow, etc.

i mean you justified it in the thread by claiming you are the best warrior on akara along with whoever the fuck you were fighting but the reality is, you aren't a fucking celebrity. the scraps you put out are worthless. no one is going to save this video and put it on ebay. this is a game that is rapidly losing popularity and akara is a server that was uncompetitive to begin with. "best warrior ever" no longer leaves an impression on anyone and the ability to combo is no longer a commodity among the skilled but a necessity for every ko player. i understand that you are like 14 or 15? at least that's what i have heard so i guess you might think that the world does indeed revolve around whatever you do, but, yeah, it doesn't.

this was your reality check slm.

edit: i don't know you, i don't know who you are and all i see of you is whatever you post on this forum but it seems like you think you are a fucking god or something. i remember reading this thread when someone on girakon released a movie and a section in it, you (your character anyways) lost 1v1. you threw a fucking hissy fit and made a hundred motherfucking topics about how it wasn't you etc. etc. later, i understand, you quit the server presumably over the same incident. don't do that shit. it's unattractive.

ILoveYouToo

seems like every single video you post is useless as fuck man. 1v1s from 3rd person point of view, practicing combo on a scarecrow, etc.

i mean you justified it in the thread by claiming you are the best warrior on akara along with whoever the fuck you were fighting but the reality is, you aren't a fucking celebrity. the scraps you put out are worthless. no one is going to save this video and put it on ebay. this is a game that is rapidly losing popularity and akara is a server that was uncompetitive to begin with. "best warrior ever" no longer leaves an impression on anyone and the ability to combo is no longer a commodity among the skilled but a necessity for every ko player. i understand that you are like 14 or 15? at least that's what i have heard so i guess you might think that the world does indeed revolve around whatever you do, but, yeah, it doesn't.

edit: i don't know you, i don't know who you are and all i see of you is whatever you post on this forum but it seems like you think you are a fucking god or something. i remember reading this thread when someone on girakon released a movie and a section in it, you (your character anyways) lost 1v1. you threw a fucking hissy fit and made a hundred motherfucking topics about how it wasn't you etc. etc. later, i understand, you quit the server presumably over the same incident. don't do that shit. it's unattractive.[/b]
    Tee hee.

closetoheaven

you are good rogue but you need to STFU some time cause no one can call himself "the best" and u never was the best even in girakon daddy owned you even me with undy kill owned you...

preaty good silver

Your combo isnt bad Naidenz... id just suggest not using rr combo >_<

the problem i have with rr is that you can fuck up the rr and ur first r will say beginning attack, and the second r will say stop attack... and that can make u miss r damage, and when 1v1s are often decided by 1-2 r damages... its important to get as many as possible

try other combos, and if u still think rr is better... >_> well i guess thats ur decision ;d[/b]

i think that too

btw ur combo isnt so bad

try wsr skill or smth in vs at least... only do ur combo in pk when ur zring or run comboing, i use ur combo only when run comboing, its not the best inb vs. There was nothing wrong with urs tho it could be better.

you and ur buddy were getting like 5 or 6 hits per pot... hitmachine can get 7-8 sometimes... hes unreall
    and ps. if u think ur warrior combo sucks so bad .... why post a combo video? post rogue combo bud[/b]

your retarded lol. 7-8 is impossible in a pot time because of the refresh time on HS. Even if you hit every r the max is 6. and naidenz was getting 4-5 and the other 4-5 as well with mostly 5;s.

saca

and ps. if u think ur warrior combo sucks so bad .... why post a combo video? post rogue combo bud[/b]

do u realy know what warrior combo is <_<
    anyway not bad sexyreplay :P

not bad

good!

KalaBunga Senior Member

i mean you justified it in the thread by claiming you are the best warrior on akara along with whoever the fuck you were fighting but the reality is, you aren&#39;t a fucking celebrity. the scraps you put out are worthless. no one is going to save this video and put it on ebay. this is a game that is rapidly losing popularity and akara is a server that was uncompetitive to begin with. "best warrior ever" no longer leaves an impression on anyone and the ability to combo is no longer a commodity among the skilled but a necessity for every ko player. i understand that you are like 14 or 15? at least that&#39;s what i have heard so i guess you might think that the world does indeed revolve around whatever you do, but, yeah, it doesn&#39;t.

edit: i don&#39;t know you, i don&#39;t know who you are and all i see of you is whatever you post on this forum but it seems like you think you are a fucking god or something. i remember reading this thread when someone on girakon released a movie and a section in it, you (your character anyways) lost 1v1. you threw a fucking hissy fit and made a hundred motherfucking topics about how it wasn&#39;t you etc. etc. later, i understand, you quit the server presumably over the same incident. don&#39;t do that shit. it&#39;s unattractive.[/b]
    Amen

combo is ok but what the fuck, even turks found out how to do it already. Sorry sir but you are AT LEAST 1 year too late. Respect for one

you found the way how to "pwn" new servers, since everyone got same in this game(or at least close), you go new server, getting sharers, claiming ur best and leaving when normal ppl with life and without sharing acc catching you up with lvl and gear. Dont want make you sad but that "pwning" is called as that only in 1 kind of ppl dictionaries.. I think you know which kind of ppl I had on mind.

And to Silence, you know shit about new servers. Rest was true.

Banned

Personally i enjoy your topics in the movie section...The best the people on this forum have to upload are pictures of there boss drops. Keep all the little movies coming plz.

Expect flames though , expect many -_- just the way these forums are.

NaidenZ

try wsr skill or smth in vs at least... only do ur combo in pk when ur zring or run comboing, i use ur combo only when run comboing, its not the best inb vs. There was nothing wrong with urs tho it could be better.
    your retarded lol. 7-8 is impossible in a pot time because of the refresh time on HS. Even if you hit every r the max is 6. and naidenz was getting 4-5 and the other 4-5 as well with mostly 5;s.[/b]
    9+ dude, 7-8 is imposssibleso please don&#39;t talk bullshits if you don&#39;t know what are you talking about , even for a rogue it&#39;s hard

combo is ok but what the fuck, even turks found out how to do it already. Sorry sir but you are AT LEAST 1 year too late. Respect for one
    you found the way how to "pwn" new servers, since everyone got same in this game(or at least close), you go new server, getting sharers, claiming ur best and leaving when normal ppl with life and without sharing acc catching you up with lvl and gear. Dont want make you sad but that "pwning" is called as that only in 1 kind of ppl dictionaries.. I think you know which kind of ppl I had on mind.
    And to Silence, you know shit about new servers. Rest was true.[/b]
    hi my name is Freestyler,

a day, I tried to ks SilverrHazee his Talos with 2 clannies more, but seems like he realized it so he stopped and we all died , so now I hate him more than before.

btw, nice comment tho

i mean you justified it in the thread by claiming you are the best warrior on akara along with whoever the fuck you were fighting but the reality is, you aren&#39;t a fucking celebrity. the scraps you put out are worthless. no one is going to save this video and put it on ebay. this is a game that is rapidly losing popularity and akara is a server that was uncompetitive to begin with. "best warrior ever" no longer leaves an impression on anyone and the ability to combo is no longer a commodity among the skilled but a necessity for every ko player. i understand that you are like 14 or 15? at least that&#39;s what i have heard so i guess you might think that the world does indeed revolve around whatever you do, but, yeah, it doesn&#39;t.

edit: i don&#39;t know you, i don&#39;t know who you are and all i see of you is whatever you post on this forum but it seems like you think you are a fucking god or something. i remember reading this thread when someone on girakon released a movie and a section in it, you (your character anyways) lost 1v1. you threw a fucking hissy fit and made a hundred motherfucking topics about how it wasn&#39;t you etc. etc. later, i understand, you quit the server presumably over the same incident. don&#39;t do that shit. it&#39;s unattractive.[/b]
    I never claimed be the best in akara, but between 100 nubs , the nub with more items / lvl, that I am, I have more lvl/items nd at least my combo isn&#39;t bad at all and same with wIn.

I&#39;ve just posted a video w/o brag something, I don&#39;t know why people complain so much trying to flame me everytime, I have something special I guess

I&#39;m new as warrior, I like warrior and I really would like if people can give me more tips about it.

anyway keep the flaming on,It&#39;s sad but funny to see how people still flame me for nothing.

J

OMG Combo hack?!?!?!?!?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast