Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree72Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi Do everyone a favour and stop login to this forum. I know speaking English correctly is ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Do everyone a favour and stop login to this forum.
    I know speaking English correctly is very important to you so let me help you.

Do everyone a favor and stop logging onto this forum. Just friendly help.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I know speaking English correctly is very important to you so let me help you.

Do everyone a favor and stop logging onto this forum. Just friendly help.
    You do realize that my native language isn't English right?
    Yet, I could still teach you English if I just wanted to.

If I didn't write my previous comment correctly it doesn't mean I don't know how to.
    But hey, it's cute how you're trying to start flame wars with me these days.. at first you tried quoting me and annoying me with your childish comments..

Now you're trying to correct my English?

P.S, thank you for 'bumping' my topic.
    Last edited by Adi; 11-17-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

"stupid's".. oke.. don't make me comment on that word even.

And for the record, I don't want anything..especially not from you.
    I just gave you a friendly advice.. stop embarrassing yourself...

SO basically, it's or you're not really 'smart' or you knew that the comment you made won't do any good in this thread and probably start a flame war.
    You fix other people's english when it isn't their native language, yet act so defensive when someone critiques yours?

You do realize that my native language isn't English right?
    Yet, I could still teach you English if I just wanted to.

If I didn't write my previous comment correctly it doesn't mean I don't know how to.
    But hey, it's cute how you're trying to start flame wars with me these days.. at first you tried quoting me and annoying me with your childish comments..

Now you're trying to correct my English?
    Holy hypocrite batman.
    Last edited by SkyHunter; 11-17-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    zuka and Diver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    You fix other people's english when it isn't their native language, yet act so defensive when someone critiques yours?

Holy hypocrite batman.
    He is always right bro, he wont disagree with anyone

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I never ment to criticise his English..
    I wanted to point out the fact that he's saying we're stupid and yet he's not any better..

I'm not from the kind of people who make fun of other's English... it's lame and childish but ok.. I think you misunderstood me that's all.

I never ment to criticise his English..
    I wanted to point out the fact that he's saying we're stupid and yet he's not any better..

I'm not from the kind of people who make fun of other's English... it's lame and childish but ok.. I think you misunderstood me that's all.
    You said "dont make me comment on that word even", implying that the WORD itself is wrong or something,which means that you meant his grammar and / or syntax is wrong.

Next time, just shut the fuck up and post your shitty videos instead of trying to argue or even critique others, it's quite sad what you and your entire clan / ally does to the entire media section, and you just reinforce the reason people don't want to play USKO anymore.

Shitters.
    Gonna.
    Shit.

./incoming clever reply "LOLOL U SOUND MAD BRO I REJECT YOU FROM MY CLAN UMAD HEIL JESUS"
    zuka likes this.

You said "dont make me comment on that word even", implying that the WORD itself is wrong or something,which means that you meant his grammar and / or syntax is wrong.

Next time, just shut the fuck up and post your shitty videos instead of trying to argue or even critique others, it's quite sad what you and your entire clan / ally does to the entire media section, and you just reinforce the reason people don't want to play USKO anymore.

Shitters.
    Gonna.
    Shit.

./incoming clever reply "LOLOL U SOUND MAD BRO I REJECT YOU FROM MY CLAN UMAD HEIL JESUS"
    i don't like adi

but if he said that hes not making fun of his English and you misunderstood him, why would you insist that he meant to make fun of his English ?

i don't understand all the hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i don't like adi

but if he said that hes not making fun of his English and you misunderstood him, why would you insist that he meant to make fun of his English ?

i don't understand all the hatred.
    People can simply say "you misunderstood me" in order to get out of a tough situation, mainly when the person cares a lot about reputation / their honor. I don't really believe him especially, seeing as he always sits here and defends his precious honor, I'm just going to go with he was trying to make himself look like a not-retarded hypocrite.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Shitters.
    Gonna.
    Shit.

Maybe read your own comment and see how dumb you sound?

I said you misunderstood me and yet you're still pushing.

About that "incoming clever reply", maybe you applied to my clan and got rejected but you can't imagine how many people go rejected..
    More than the amount of active users in this forum, yet.. I don't really care who got and who didn't get rejected when he tried to apply into my clan.

I'm not sure who you are and I honestly couldn't careless, if you won't to believe me then do.. if you don't want to then don't.

About why people don't want to play ko, mainly because English population never been really alive except for 2004-2009
    Now people like you for example, probably wouldn't bother starting in USKO if they couldn't find a group of English players to play with.

People can simply say "you misunderstood me" in order to get out of a tough situation, mainly when the person cares a lot about reputation / their honor. I don't really believe him especially, seeing as he always sits here and defends his precious honor, I'm just going to go with he was trying to make himself look like a not-retarded hypocrite.
    I don't think anyone care here about what your opinion is.

I don't know what you got against me, perhaps because you got rejected when you applied into my clan? I don't know.
    Maybe you're just trying to troll here? I don't know.

Believe me I don't even care if a person like you would believe to what I got to say or not, but you are more than welcomed to go through my posts in this forum
    and see how many times I "corrected" people for their English.

I couldn't careless if your English is perfect or not, as long as its understandable I'm fine with it.

Bottom line, I think you said what you wanted about the video I posted already.. now get out of my topic.
    You're just whining here about nonsense.. seriously what are you 10yo? move on lol.

k.

i really dont want to get into another 3 page arguemet like you did with razor, so i think i'll spare myself the brain cells and just say, kk gl i never applied for your shitty clan sorry owned 360 no scoped.
    Diver likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

k.

i really dont want to get into another 3 page arguemet like you did with razor, so i think i'll spare myself the brain cells and just say, kk gl i never applied for your shitty clan sorry owned 360 no scoped.
    I never said you did, it was you who did..

but still, cool story.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112