Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 176
Like Tree69Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sm0keS Well you'll never compare to the REAL BryanThePaladin Change your name so people wont think of ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Well you'll never compare to the REAL BryanThePaladin
    Change your name so people wont think of you as a Name Stealer, Idea Thief, No Originality.
    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    ROFL. You ignorant no good lying sack of shit arrogant prick. This is the most disgusting, biased, unfounded piece of bullshit I've ever read on these forums HANDS DOWN. The only thing that you exhibit better than anyone else is your ARROGANCE.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Btw

    So much for that huh? Can't be helped I guess.

    I've noticed you've improved in the quality of your remarks... too bad the majority of your replies still consist of 90% ad-hominem and other baseless laughable assumptions. Gotta work on that one!

    Can't wait for the extremely ironic yet inevitable reply.

    PS: People from the Armageddon clan... I know there's basically an infinite amount of adjectives that would fit this guy to a T, but please let it go. It's a lost cause so quit dropping down to his level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    is that what they said bout your moms?
    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Smokes if you haven't noticed by now, trying to win an argument with someone so full of himself is like trying to win a tennis match with a brick wall. Just let it go. I've lost all respect for this "Adi" if I even had an ounce left to begin with.

    Liar, deceptive, full of bullshit, arrogant, antagonistic... Stick with your Anatolia server, NEVER ruin any other server. You are the best "Degano Productions." #1 Debuffer -- Class act.
    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Do me a favor, kill your self and free this world.
    I'll let my 14 years little brother to beat your ass up dude, he is way better than you.

    You trying to win on every argument also you proved to everyone that how stupid you are .
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You really aren't. Most people have already given up with you, so eventually you will have no one to "argue" with. Not really fair to count that as a victory is it?

    I haven't really addressed you directly lately due to how utterly futile it is to attempt to extract rational thoughts out of your thick skull, but just know this: You are not as bright as you think you are. In fact the last sentence might be the understatement of the century.

    Please lighten up already... it is beyond cringeworthy.
    you guys really come on here and wonder why the media section is filled with flame wars, and all blame is towards Adi which is really funny because he wasn't the one who started this crap, even after smokes and bryan called him out the first time his responses weren't bad..but when you guys keep calling someone a liar, arrogant whatever then of course they gonna respond the same way.

    Razor- you keep coming into every media flame repeating the same thing? If you believe you are smarter and better then why do it over and over and tell people its a lost cause....STOP doing it then simple.

    EDIT-Bryan don't be posting crap on furiousko about how he is trying to start things with everyone, when we can do the same on how your started and said lots of things aswell... let it go
    Last I reply because you complain about flames in media section and same people coming to argue, and writing same crap about how they only fight with people. If you guys would stop then I'm sure there actually wouldn't be any more flaming *magic trick*
    Adi likes this.

  2. #122
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    my assumption is childish and his isn't? If his mother can stop then why can't i?

    Like I said. Adi grab those little balls you got and admit to stealing Bryan's name. That's the only thing I want to read on your posts. And I'll leave this topic.

  3. #123
    Senior Member MASTERSLAVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lower Saxony - Germany
    Posts
    141

    Default

    i admit you have a small penis

    *hihi penis he said*
    Last edited by MASTERSLAVE; 11-12-2014 at 08:02 PM.

  4. #124
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    my assumption is childish and his isn't? If his mother can stop then why can't i?

    Like I said. Adi grab those little balls you got and admit to stealing Bryan's name. That's the only thing I want to read on your posts. And I'll leave this topic.

  5. #125
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    you guys really come on here and wonder why the media section is filled with flame wars, and all blame is towards Adi which is really funny because he wasn't the one who started this crap, even after smokes and bryan called him out the first time his responses weren't bad..but when you guys keep calling someone a liar, arrogant whatever then of course they gonna respond the same way.

    Razor- you keep coming into every media flame repeating the same thing? If you believe you are smarter and better then why do it over and over and tell people its a lost cause....STOP doing it then simple.

    EDIT-Bryan don't be posting crap on furiousko about how he is trying to start things with everyone, when we can do the same on how your started and said lots of things aswell... let it go
    Last I reply because you complain about flames in media section and same people coming to argue, and writing same crap about how they only fight with people. If you guys would stop then I'm sure there actually wouldn't be any more flaming *magic trick*
    Just give up, we all know who's the child in here, i gave up on these people. As soon as when it became a little hard for them they start coming up with insults against others their family etc. Let's hope they simply get banned.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Just give up, we all know who's the child in here, i gave up on these people. As soon as when it became a little hard for them they start coming up with insults against others their family etc. Let's hope they simply get banned.
    U left when u couldn't handle what your dishing. U ever heard that saying "stay out the kitchen if u can't handle the heat"

    @adi
    grow a pair since u can't grab them and say the truth.
    Madrid likes this.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    adi stop dying

  8. #128
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    U left when u couldn't handle what your dishing. U ever heard that saying "stay out the kitchen if u can't handle the heat"

    @adi
    grow a pair since u can't grab them and say the truth.
    Ur boring bro.

  9. #129
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    EDIT-Bryan don't be posting crap on furiousko about how he is trying to start things with everyone, when we can do the same on how your started and said lots of things aswell... let it go
    Last I reply because you complain about flames in media section and same people coming to argue, and writing same crap about how they only fight with people. If you guys would stop then I'm sure there actually wouldn't be any more flaming *magic trick*
    Crap on him? He literally posts 0 content except for antagonistic attacks throughout this entire thread - that was the point. Show me where I have posted with the sole purpose of attacking someone without making a point? Good luck. With FuriousKO I can safely assume at least 5 in this topic alone.



    STILL waiting for you to provide some credentials aka your IGN for your alleged CZ account that would prove you have so much experience with or against my clan to back up your comments about my clan.

    In general I'm waiting for a response from you after your lies in the earlier post regarding things I never said, which you have neglected to do and just moved on to the next subject where you'll try your luck again.
    Madrid likes this.

  10. #130
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Crap on him? He literally posts 0 content except for antagonistic attacks throughout this entire thread - that was the point. Show me where I have posted with the sole purpose of attacking someone without making a point? Good luck. With FuriousKO I can safely assume at least 5 in this topic alone.



    STILL waiting for you to provide some credentials aka your IGN for your alleged CZ account that would prove you have so much experience with or against my clan to back up your comments about my clan.

    In general I'm waiting for a response from you after your lies in the earlier post regarding things I never said, which you have neglected to do and just moved on to the next subject where you'll try your luck again.
    I feel like you and Razor should just stop wasting your time on people who hardly understand english. Instead, how about we go out for some five guys?
    itzbryan likes this.

  11. #131
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    razors posts are the reason why I still come back to this forum,
    nobody could demonstrate the stupidity of few people here better..

    funnier fact: those people are starting to realize it and answer with memes only or come back with something more stupid than what they said before



    cheers

  12. #132
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    It's 22:22PM, dumbass.

    EDIT, since you're not good at math (as I see)
    Current local time in Jerusalem, Israel
    Did I say that I was talking about your last post specifically? Only a special breed of retard would try to counter-argument something that will make you look bad. You should've just thrown another one of your ad-hominem replies and be done with it, but no, you had to try to sound 'cool' amirite?

    You say its 10:22 PM, which would be 3:22 PM my time, so that means there's a 7 hour difference right?
    -- 1:18 AM
    -- 2:06 AM

    -- 1:04 AM
    -- 1:06 AM, same day (lol at spamming refresh on ko4life at 1am)

    -- 3:17 AM

    -- 3:59 AM

    -- 4:55 AM

    -- 2:04 AM


    And you have the nerve to ask me to get a life? Pathetic.
    SkyHunter and zuka like this.

  13. #133
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Razor, I feel like if you're going to rape Adi, you should at least wear a condom, for morale reasons, you know?
    zuka likes this.

  14. #134
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Razor, I feel like if you're going to rape Adi, you should at least wear a condom, for morale reasons, you know?
    You are by far the most retarded person i've ever seen in this forum, gotta give you that one.

  15. #135
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    You are by far the most retarded person i've ever seen in this forum, gotta give you that one.
    Have you seen your clan?

    It's a pretty competitive world out here when you're competing for top retard of the forum.
    Sm0keS and razor like this.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:47 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:21 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM
  5. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •