Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

First time try Isiloon

This is a discussion on First time try Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey ru stupid ? ur friend told u not to combo bc this would stop isiloon from ...
Page: 5

sil4s

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    ru stupid ? ur friend told u not to combo bc this would stop isiloon from making criticals... and ur dumb enough to use it
    atakin isiloon in such a way, that atacks different of how she is intended to atack is BUG ABUSING

even if u didnt succesfully bugged (which i doubt) u still tried to bug her and there for u should be banned

Kindah funny... if we don't use "R" then we are bugging things... i never used it in apos back in KE. did i bug those too :lol:

el_loko

MrKen u are Xarvic ? ( or same nick)

BoboBaba

MrKen=Vu=Sexy_man but not xarvick

Brute

Look im cool and I use bold in all my posts

Casablanca

when we did it some1 told us that not usin R would make it faster, so guess theres alot of roumors about the R thing on isiloon. altho it didnt help much so we started combo it and it went down quite fast. anyway, gj sexy_man for killin it

like you said, mistakes were made, people got too close while you were buggin it, and 2 people died.

Originally posted by Canada_FB+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Canada_FB)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    ru stupid ? ur friend told u not to combo bc this would stop isiloon from making criticals... and ur dumb enough to use it
    atakin isiloon in such a way, that atacks different of how she is intended to atack is BUG ABUSING

even if u didnt succesfully bugged (which i doubt) u still tried to bug her and there for u should be banned
    Wait..Are you stupid?
    I still cant believe there r still enough idiots to say we bugged isiloon to kill her...
    i even posted an image showing we had 2 deaths u fuking moron...
    Take a look around messages and images in this topic, then reply with some shit worthy to read :wacko:
    You should be banned from your life for being too stupid...How about that?
    [/b]
    u avoid using R atacks to avoid getting criticals (aka melee hits) and that is fuckin buggin her

sil4s

okey... how about i say: "Yah we bugged the shit outta isiloon"

Happy now?

These constant accusations make me wanna shove a knife in the flamers jaw and say: "Flame this bitch"
    I mean do you get some kind of a satisfaction for accusations or are you just living your life in a box? Here's some news... Try thinking outside the box! Not everyone bug abuses!

A little edit... Bugging isiloon goes like this: You lure it, sleep it. Hit it from max range with only skill and while it's doing the aoe damage, you close in with "R" and stay in "R" range with both "R" damage and skill damage. If you just understood what i wrote then you will realise that without "R" you can't bug anything.
    Try reading a bit... if you know how things are done then maybe you can find some facts to prove your accusations.

Originally posted by mrken
    we dont ahve any mages in clan, clan full of warr and priest :P and rogs, only 2 mage , i dont use R attack cos my friends that did isiloon before told me thats will make isiloon hit critical, and i dont want that :P
    slm i wanna bug isiloon so i dont die

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrken
    we dont ahve any mages in clan, clan full of warr and priest :P and rogs, only 2 mage , i dont use R attack cos my friends that did isiloon before told me thats will make isiloon hit critical, and i dont want that :P
    slm i wanna bug isiloon so i dont die[/b]
    Wasnt combo illegal?
    So why should they do it, combo isnt illegal now, but yet it isnt a feture i the game, more of a bug. So why should they combo it, probally back in ko, people just spamemd skills. Its k2's fault if not combing is illegal, seeing as combo isnt a feture in this game.

thiss hass nothing to do with combo... he openly addmitted he didnt combo to avoid getting criticals, and according to GM if isiloon is atacked in a way that makes her atack different then what she is supposed to its bug abuse... even if it wasnt successfully bugged he had every intention on doing so

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    thiss hass nothing to do with combo... he openly addmitted he didnt combo to avoid getting criticals, and according to GM if isiloon is atacked in a way that makes her atack different then what she is supposed to its bug abuse... even if it wasnt successfully bugged he had every intention on doing so
    What it says on the forum, was that if it didnt attack in 2 ways, its a bug.
    So.. They got hit melee, and range, whats the problem?
    Not using r to make it hit less osunds complete BS to me.

look at his info bar, he didnt get 1 hit from isiloon

i did isiloon enough, and i have gotten hit more frequen then he did... maybe im wrong but it all points to them buggin

sil4s

isiloon has 2 attacks, ranged and melee.
    Melee damage has critical damage unlike ranged.
    Tank DM... safest and best visible way for testing. Avridge hit is around 800-1000 (using my own char as an example). Occasionally DM hits you 1300-1500. That is concidered critical damage.
    Possibly the whole rumor that not using "R" is going to make isiloon attack only with regular damage is a load of crap because people died by getting critical melee hits in between regular melee attacks.

Done with explaining. And btw... What makes it so damn hard to belive that 4 70+ tankers can't kill isiloon without "R"?

Show a picture where you get hitted with a melee attack ( atleast 2k)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast