Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're hilarious. I bet there are roots sticking out of your ass because you're on your computer 24/7.[/b] Yep , ...
Page: 6

You're hilarious. I bet there are roots sticking out of your ass because you're on your computer 24/7.[/b]
    Yep , i just been 5-6 hours at sea , i was surfing , but i took my PC to there and i almost was online!!!
    When i saw i cant connect i went to suicide , but i couldn't because i knew i have to answer to your shits again

linebacker75

You're hilarious. I bet there are roots sticking out of your ass because you're on your computer 24/7.[/b]
    LOL YA DIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

and like Akutee say's - Everyone might not hate you now, But the way you are about flaming people and thinking their flaming you - it won't take long for them to.[/b]
    Sorry but you're so wrong. Everyone already does hate him.

And lol @ this fool... yet again proving himself to be a dumbass.

And lol @ this fool... yet again proving himself to be a dumbass.[/b]
    kinda gotta agree with CurLy on this...

And lol @ this fool... yet again proving himself to be a dumbass.[/b]
    Please dont hate me , i so much need your love
    Tell me again whats your name? because i dont know
    Oh , you the NET member , god dammit you hate me omfg should i jump from the bridge?
    And if every1 does hate me , you probably jealous at me , you trying to leave KO and you cant ? :]
    And i guess admins doesn't hate me , because they see how honest person i am , and this is why they telling me to ignore you people , only know how to flame , good luck.

( You got owned so badly , too bad you wont admit it :] )

linebacker75

Oh , you the NET member , god dammit you hate me omfg should i jump from the bridge?
    And if every1 does hate me , you probably jealous at me , you trying to leave KO and you cant ? :]
    And i guess admins doesn't hate me , because they see how honest person i am , and this is why they telling me to ignore you people , only know how to flame , good luck.

( You got owned so badly , too bad you wont admit it :] )[/b]
    OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!sike

StoneColdAngel

( You got owned so badly , too bad you wont admit it :] )[/b]
    Dude seriously, how poor are you? Every argument you bring up is about you and how you quit KO and how you have a RL and others don't. Seriusly you are a poor guy if you can't come up with better arguments than this. Oh and I can't wait to read your respoonse that I am a KO nerd and how you quitted KO and your pretended cool RL.

Dude seriously, how poor are you? Every argument you bring up is about you and how you quit KO and how you have a RL and others don't. Seriusly you are a poor guy if you can't come up with better arguments than this. Oh and I can't wait to read your respoonse that I am a KO nerd and how you quitted KO and your pretended cool RL.[/b]
    No no , i have many friend's playing KO , but they fine.
    As i said many times every1 has hes own opinion , you love to play KO? go ahead i wont stop you.
    I saying the same shit because other members who i say it to them saying the same shit about me , too bad you couldn't notice it alone.
    And hell yea , my life are more importent then shitty game , i got job , i got GF i got future , might be you also have it , but atleast i'm not flaming others just for hobby.
    I'm going out , if you gonne talk serious w/o flaming , ill respond , if you wanna being kid and act like dumb , go ahead i wont stop ya.

StoneColdAngel

As i said many times every1 has hes own opinion , you love to play KO? go ahead i wont stop you.
    I saying the same shit because other members who i say it to them saying the same shit about me , too bad you couldn't notice it alone.
    And hell yea , my life are more importent then shitty game , i got job , i got GF i got future , might be you also have it , but atleast i'm not flaming others just for hobby.[/b]
    And yet again you bring in KO argument xD Thats really poor. How can you even be so naive to think every1 except you posting here is actually playing KO?

Edit: Thanks for editing your first answer. Proves me again that you can only argue with your pretended cool RL and all others are KOP addicts.

gosh.. omgthisisme is like a flamemagnet. where is omgthisisme, there is flame. (and mutes/bans/warnings)

i thought the pic was funny till i saw that after 2nd reply this turned into a flamewar.. this is ko4life

StoneColdAngel

Wie kann man auch so armseelig sein und immer mit seinem RL und wie andere KO addicts sind kommen.

THats basically what I said above ^^

And hell yea , my life are more importent then shitty game , i got job , i got GF i got future , might be you also have it , but atleast i'm not flaming others just for hobby.
    I'm going out , if you gonne talk serious w/o flaming , ill respond , if you wanna being kid and act like dumb , go ahead i wont stop ya.[/b]
    Are you SERIOUSLY trying to imply that quitting ko gave you a future? Rofl, how fucking sad. I can imagine how much of a nerd you were when you played. You say people who play this game are nerds, if there high level they have no life and it they got good gear they babashop. But, i know fucking hundreds of ko players, who are married/have a girl friend, have children and there own house with a full time job but are still good at ko. Do they need a lecture on how to run there lifes? I'm pretty sure, 95% of the people who you have flamed to get a life, have a better one then yours.
    Just because when you played ko you wasted 12 hours a day on it, doesn't mean everyone else does.
    Now, try to right an intelligent response without using these phrases;
    I am drunk.
    I am going out now
    My life
    Your life
    When i used to

Banned

wtf ...wonderfull pic

SirKnight

upgrade rates roxxx[/b]
    Rofl @ never succeed

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to imply that quitting ko gave you a future? Rofl, how fucking sad. I can imagine how much of a nerd you were when you played. You say people who play this game are nerds, if there high level they have no life and it they got good gear they babashop. But, i know fucking hundreds of ko players, who are married/have a girl friend, have children and there own house with a full time job but are still good at ko. Do they need a lecture on how to run there lifes? I'm pretty sure, 95% of the people who you have flamed to get a life, have a better one then yours.
    Just because when you played ko you wasted 12 hours a day on it, doesn't mean everyone else does.
    Now, try to right an intelligent response without using these phrases;
    I am drunk.
    I am going out now
    My life
    Your life
    When i used to[/b]
    1 word , LOL.
    KO quiting gave me future? you moron , my future is army , work after army , KO have nothing to do with it .
    Nope , i can promise you i had better gear then what you got now and i ain't babashoped shit , also had many chars 75+ , still doesn't mean nothing.
    When i played " 12 " hours a day i had no school nor job .
    When i call you lifeless i ment you guys coming to this forum to flame others , its your hobby , so yea its lifeless , you could act like a grown up person and write well instead of flame others.

Wie kann man auch so armseelig sein und immer mit seinem RL und wie andere KO addicts sind kommen.

THats basically what I said above ^^[/b]
    כוס אמא שלך בת זונה אוכלת בתחת אמן תמות יא גרמני מזדיין
    Thats basically what i said about you.

gosh.. omgthisisme is like a flamemagnet. where is omgthisisme, there is flame. (and mutes/bans/warnings)

i thought the pic was funny till i saw that after 2nd reply this turned into a flamewar.. this is ko4life[/b]
    Did i started it in this topic? nope

And yet again you bring in KO argument xD Thats really poor. How can you even be so naive to think every1 except you posting here is actually playing KO?

Edit: Thanks for editing your first answer. Proves me again that you can only argue with your pretended cool RL and all others are KOP addicts.[/b]
    HUH? where i did edit?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast