Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hitmachine Vol.3

This is a discussion on Hitmachine Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)</div> Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith) <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX @ <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi anyone that has 3+ uniques can pk ...
Page: 2

RingWraith

Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)</div>
    Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi

anyone that has 3+ uniques can pk good.

He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?

That is a lie son he is full +3/4 now[/b]

jealousy lies within[/b][/quote]

Not really. Im just telling what he got, i dont even play this shit anymore, got no interest or time for it.

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)
    Originally posted by RingWraith
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi

He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?

That is a lie son he is full +3/4 now

jealousy lies within[/b]

Not really. Im just telling what he got, i dont even play this shit anymore, got no interest or time for it.[/b][/quote]

What you got is false info...... and an english boyfriend to go home to at nights B)

u got your macro party ready to hit lvl 80 soon?

oh im not gonna download it, but im sure you didnt include the embarrassing defeats to me. Have fun shitmachine.

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by 0000000

oh im not gonna download it, but im sure you didnt include the embarrassing defeats to me. Have fun shitmachine.

A big mouth...... but won't back it up... afraid to fight??? Don't even bother unless the next thing that comes out of your mouth is "arena plz"

Damn someone must have fucked you up while you were little... so bitter :mellow: I'm sure if you brushed your teeth a lil more you'd be more appealing socially.... it's great to live in england ^^

is there a movie,where u 2 1v1? 00000 vs hitmachine?

petsmar2

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)
    Originally posted by RingWraith
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi

That is a lie son he is full +3/4 now

jealousy lies within[/b]

Not really. Im just telling what he got, i dont even play this shit anymore, got no interest or time for it.[/b][/quote]

I told you what he's got now cause I said I have been on his character...no +3 items to be found, only 1 +2 that is legit from bosses...and zero, incase you didn't know, he wont be macroing to 80 since he is leaving soon...stop the fueds plz -_-

and wtf beatit don't quit, a.q.

ABCSTER

So Hit iz skilled no doubt about it :lol:

Come back to our TS Hit :lol:

RingWraith

Originally posted by healbuff
    is there a movie,where u 2 1v1? 00000 vs hitmachine?
    Hitmachine lost against 00000

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u guys r fuckin kidding me... its so easy to play a warrior compared to a bp or a sin. whats so hard about running combo and tank combo? everyone is saying like "OMG HE ROXORZ!!"

sry i found zero's trailer more impressive since minor healing combo with a sin is harder to master -_-

Crazy2010

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    u guys r fuckin kidding me... its so easy to play a warrior compared to a bp or a sin. whats so hard about running combo and tank combo? everyone is saying like "OMG HE ROXORZ!!"

sry i found zero's trailer more impressive since minor healing combo with a sin is harder to master -_-

warrior is way hard to play Poting , manna pot , combo etc...

sins are way easier cuz i have tried them

but never tried bp so...thats just my opinion :wub:

oncemore

Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine

I'll try to put scenes where I combo faster so you can compare it oncemore *
    w3r right?

IRockUSuck

i thought like u playing warrior is easy but its not

yes comboing is realy easy and if u cant combo just slide but poting omg thats realy hard mostly if u have sucky items-mana-hp like me its realy realy hard... <_< u got red ball a sin can pot cause he wont need that much mana but warriors are using 300 mana each and u realy need a good timing a.q -_- i played with a bp and its realy easy to own a solo warrior with bp but rogues are owning if u dont have +6/25 dd and ib in sb gb. warrior isnt that hard but isnt that easy if u want easy play with mage

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-REAL-HitMachine

I'll try to put scenes where I combo faster so you can compare it oncemore *
    w3r right? [/b]
    E combo ... faster hits

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by 0000000

lmao you play on manes? Hmm will James give you a md+8 this time as a present or will you try making items without babashop?

Chiclette

Zero got pwned by Fluppy :huh:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast