Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I <3 Rebelde20

This is a discussion on I <3 Rebelde20 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whos your warrior? :unsure: hmmm ice mage... sure Not as much damage as a fire XD...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

whos your warrior? :unsure:

hmmm ice mage... sure Not as much damage as a fire XD

KamY

Originally posted by phantomlink
    whos your warrior? *:unsure: *

hmmm ice mage... sure *Not as much damage as a fire XD
    Ill duel you with my fire noob! just get ur green ass and lets rock btw my warrior gets sick when you run like a crazy biach on luferson ^_^

::SnAkE::

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    whos your warrior? *:unsure: *

hmmm ice mage... sure *Not as much damage as a fire XD
    Ill duel you with my fire noob! just get ur green ass and lets rock btw my warrior gets sick when you run like a crazy biach on luferson ^_^[/b]
    owned :lol:

PS: asu como saltan pa defender a rebelde20

KamY

Abusan porke recien esta en basico 2 en el Britanico :lol: , oe logeate en la noche para un pk ps sucia

What's new?

All the ppl played karus knew since always he can't do shit w/o his private priests....

_RIP_

Originally posted by KamY
    Abusan porke recien esta en basico 2 en el Britanico
    lol
    kamy i miss u ;(

::SnAkE::

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    What's new?

All the ppl played karus knew since always he can't do shit w/o his private priests....
    i would like to know if anywarrior can do something with massive,parasite and torment (only if u like to spam "cure pls" :lol: )

PS: kamy entro si le quitan a pollux esas md +8 ke tiene <_<

KamY

Originally posted by ::SnAkE::

i would like to know if any warrior can do something with massive,parasite and torment (only if u like to spam "cure pls" *:lol: )
    :rollseyes:

Que ms +8?? ese brazuca mas parece turko h43r:

SiegeR

Originally posted by ::SnAkE::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::SnAkE:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    What's new?

i would like to know if anywarrior can do something with massive,parasite and torment (only if u like to spam "cure pls" :lol: )

PS: kamy entro si le quitan a pollux esas md +8 ke tiene <_<[/b]
    lol yea warrior sux at the debuff thing

they drive me CRAZY AND INSANE WHEN THEY JUST DEBUFF AND TOWN

FFS UR N00B :angry:

edit:not u snake

all debuffers

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by bruNO
    he hasn't won anything, just made redball a warrior who was already half life,, *
    I really would like a 1 v 1, I'm waiting for your pm onslaught,,
    That a kid, keep the lies coming. Next time I'll run fraps. :rollseyes:

Also, I know I'd lose a 1 vs 1 against you. I've lost to lvl 65 warriors because I can't minor heal combo very well. Fact is, you red balled, so you ran when it was 1 vs 1. I ran you off to that spot away from your party, hit you and you hit back and potted. Now your trying to twist the story in your favor. Fact is, you ran. Why would I give you 50 np when you dont have the honor to give me your 50?

lesrewk

why don't you pm him and set a fight and fraps it?

Originally posted by lesrewk
    Also, I know I'd lose a 1 vs 1 against you. I've lost to lvl 65 warriors because I can't minor heal combo very well. Fact is, you red balled, so you ran when it was 1 vs 1. I ran you off to that spot away from your party, hit you and you hit back and potted. Now your trying to twist the story in your favor. Fact is, you ran. Why would I give you 50 np when you dont have the honor to give me your 50?
    He does not deserve my 50np, he ran from a 1 vs 1. -_-

Haxium

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lesrewk
    He does not deserve my 50np, he ran from a 1 vs 1. -_-[/b]
    i dont get it ... u say that u was about to kill him 1v1 so he ran but u dont want to 1v1 cuz u r sure he will kill u >.<

bruNO

well first he says I sux, then he says he doesn't wanna donate,,,
    I'll just don't write anymore here,

gl hf all

Originally posted by bruNO
    well first he says I sux, then he says he doesn't wanna donate,,,
    I'll just don't write anymore here, *

gl hf all
    Re-read the post. You'll notice I posted it because you RAN when you COULD have KILLED ME. Its not about donating its the princible of the matter. You red balled to a sin so you ran in a fair 1 vs 1. Also you don't have the balls to admit you got beat there so you make excuses about your hp being at half when we started. Why fight some one I have a 75% chance of losing to, and IF I managed to win, you would make exuces. You make it sound like you clicked harpy road and got a sandwich came back and I was hittin you, so you ran. :rollseyes:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast