Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

I <3 Rebelde20

This is a discussion on I <3 Rebelde20 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile Sad to see so much ego. Its pathetic. Im out here ... u cant leave :P ...
Page: 7

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile
    Sad to see so much ego. Its pathetic. Im out here ...
    u cant leave :P its ur forum u HAVE to keep reading to see if the post needs to be closed eventually xD

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    u cant leave :P its ur forum u HAVE to keep reading to see if the post needs to be closed eventually xD[/b]
    The thread, not the forum u silly boy :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

u cant leave :P its ur forum u HAVE to keep reading to see if the post needs to be closed eventually xD
    The thread, not the forum u silly boy :lol:[/b]
    still have to watch the thread :P so if it gets out of line u can close it h43r:

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

The thread, not the forum u silly boy :lol:[/b]
    still have to watch the thread :P so if it gets out of line u can close it h43r:[/b][/quote]

I'm here I will notify him...

im so excited to see wha will hatch from teg egg

i want to fight rebelde a bunch of times on z4

mee
    Admin

more ares 1v1's? :rollseyes: ?

Originally posted by NYchris
    i want to fight rebelde a bunch of times on z4
    BTW, I'm dressing my priest this weekend so u can let Morbid play here too. I'll let u know.

just go and fight him onslaught, you will need to minor heal though. rebelde is really crap, i think a good 65 sin should be able to win. if you lose the worst that can happen is you learn more about fighting 70 warriors. you have nothing to lose, he does.

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by 0000000
    just go and fight him onslaught, you will need to minor heal though. rebelde is really crap, i think a good 65 sin should be able to win. if you lose the worst that can happen is you learn more about fighting 70 warriors. you have nothing to lose, he does.
    Finally some one who dosent just try to defend rebelde by shouting ego ego ego. Learning minor heal combo atm. Changed all my skills bars to force myself to learn.

my penis is so big that once i was arrested for killing someone in china while errect, but i got off with it and now i have to tape it to my leg by order of local law, and now if i get too excited i am just fired into the air by the sheer strength of the rushing blood

lesrewk

he'll need lvl 70 to kill him, at lvl 65 won't be enough even with minor combo.

mee
    Admin

if the warrior has a flawless or constant combo, then theres no way the rogue should win, even with minor combo the rogue has a very slim chance of winning

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    my penis is so big that once i was arrested for killing someone in china while errect, but i got off with it and now i have to tape it to my leg by order of local law, and now if i get too excited i am just fired into the air by the sheer strength of the rushing blood
    Remember what you told me paddy. Its bad to say one thing and do another. :wub:

lol onslaught you will bow before my behemoth cock!!!!

ahhh haa haa

i'm sorry but i dont understand all of this talk of onslaught not being able to fight him with minor heal, or lvl 70 etc... he's already seemingly proven he can do it with just pots so i dunno why everyones questioning the result of a repeat battle.

i'll bring pom poms and cheer for the next battle

give me an e, give me a b, give me a a, give me a yey yey yey :lol: damn i love these posts, when a guy gets his cock out, then when the other guy pulls out a bigger one, he refuses to pull it out again for the judges to measure

please just give up while you're narrowly more popular than cancer

and stick this as your next video song http://rapidshare.de/files/15118126/System...CIGARO.mp3.html

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast