Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 185
Like Tree58Likes

Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie

This is a discussion on Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective Funny as always. Ye he has abyss pots only for exps lol, u make me sad ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Funny as always. Ye he has abyss pots only for exps lol, u make me sad with all your shit
    Zonerodius got 288x hp on this pic.So thats mean he lost 11.xxx HP.Also thats mean Demo used skill 15.8x time,650 700dmg per hit(didnt count R) and i think one abyss pot(%35) gives 4 or 3.5k hp.If Zonerodius was used it;
    1.Why the Hp bar is 288x?
    2.You gonna say "he used abyss pot when the vs starting".
    3.If he was used abyss in this time, For exp: When he got 13.xxx hp, he used abyss? not really, because he got ibex pots.|| 2. exp : he used abyss when he got 12k hp.. 2 ibex pot gives 2k hp, still the same.|| 3. exp : 11k hp; If he was used it, the hp bar gonna be 14k so demo should be hit more than 15.8 ||
    4.The last one, he got 217x mana on this pic.Thats mean he just used 3.5 soul pots(1920).If he was used abyss pots, the mana bar should be more than 2k.Thats mean he was used more ibex pots.

    I think 4. option does explain everything.Just 3 mana pots..

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    have u ever herd the expression if it looks like a duck sounds like a duck and acts like a duck then its a duck? that applies here i think he had 35% pots in his bar but did'nt use them? lol im pretty sure there no excuse for this so no need for a good excuse from me
    Thats not mean he used abyss pot in the vs.If demo wants to do vs again, Zonerodius can always.Just pm him.Also provided that both sides take videos.

    This movie just 10min. And you guys just see only abyss pots.I prouded at you.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Ive been and i am a player by my self in TheTitanz > Ive been playing rogue almost all my years of K.O i have
    not been active in CZ nowdays but played since start of Cwest. People have way better gear wrong word CRAZY gear Sins runs with 5k AP > Warriors Almost 6k AP and for the first time FuriousKo you are right!

    About Chukaro When ''renzo plays > Chukaro, he plays good. So Tiffer about the Potsnifff beating Chukaro ''that video well not hard for a fully 69 geared sin with 800 ac to tank a 80+ not using all his skills only 1-59 back then when Potsniff was one of top geared sins. I just love logging my 69 beating 83 ass with the 800 ac.

    However Ive been playing in Integrity when i was Human they have alot to learn like all clans today. Im not saying im a Pro far from that, but about all this flamings > Big Pots > Stop it Thank YOU KNIGHT ONLINE TO BRING BIG POTS back now when all can use them. Thats why i will say all Haters out there who get turned on flaming and complaining, i call you all IRON MIND persons put that energy to real life goals it will help you alot (:!!!

    TheTitanz no offence i still love you all even though my clannies is IRON MIND guys thats why im in our clan. TheTitanz For the Win!!

    About the video not bad could be better showing ''faster replay on the VS to actually enjoy and see the combo.
    /Feeler
    Thanks .

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Where dafack i said he used abyss pot in vs with demo????

    I responded to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Same.But i think the big problem is : Orcs cant save their ass against of 2,3 melee
    Orcs cant save their ass because you using abyss pots, simply as fuck.

    Now stop acting like retard. If u using abyss pots do it secretly and dont show it in video like retard.

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Where dafack i said he used abyss pot in vs with demo????

    I responded to this:

    Orcs cant save their ass because you using abyss pots, simply as fuck.

    Now stop acting like retard. If u using abyss pots do it secretly and dont show it in video like retard.
    Idiot.Did u see he using abyss pots in that video ? Yes THEY DONT SAVE THEIR ASS, BECAUSE THEY GOT UR BRAIN.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Ive been and i am a player by my self in TheTitanz > Ive been playing rogue almost all my years of K.O i have
    not been active in CZ nowdays but played since start of Cwest. People have way better gear wrong word CRAZY gear Sins runs with 5k AP > Warriors Almost 6k AP and for the first time FuriousKo you are right!

    About Chukaro When ''renzo plays > Chukaro, he plays good. So Tiffer about the Potsnifff beating Chukaro ''that video well not hard for a fully 69 geared sin with 800 ac to tank a 80+ not using all his skills only 1-59 back then when Potsniff was one of top geared sins. I just love logging my 69 beating 83 ass with the 800 ac.
    Aq niko yea i know its one thing to have better gear but did you notice only 1 dagger..the point of integrity videos is to try and make people look bad did you see how they react to points video? With 2vs2 people half there gear and post it on here I play mostly dcz like you to so i don't care to much either but saw the video for first time was funny

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Where dafack i said he used abyss pot in vs with demo????

    Maybe orcs dont have abyss pots like you do (0:44 when theres screen with Demoralizer) lol
    ?????????????????????????????????????

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Aq niko yea i know its one thing to have better gear but did you notice only 1 dagger..the point of integrity videos is to try and make people look bad did you see how they react to points video? With 2vs2 people half there gear and post it on here
    bro we called THIS BIG ASSASIN (SINIS) for 2vs2 and who didnt agree? There is a problem, u guys just talking like a parriot.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Straapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Siktir Tiffer <3 you know i love you as mage!!

    I dont know about all other members im talking about all flaming, they will have hardcore soon since we in TheTitanz expand i can tell you for sure but that makes it even more fun. And thats why im telling all from now on all clans Big pots or not Put some money get it gather and PK it's a game (:! CYA IN CZ as soon i can get my character unbugged with this shiz.. Nation transfer Receipt

  10. #25
    Senior Member Straapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    97

    Default

    FeeLTheFire you should read my messege before again and stop keeping continue with your calculates he hit this much and pot this much bla blaa... Like i said less talk more pk !

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    FeeLTheFire you should read my messege before again and stop keeping continue with your calculates he hit this much and pot this much bla blaa... Like i said less talk more pk !
    Im waiting you.

  12. #27
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYuSoYR43s

    I suppose this is the vid ur talking about. Although I don't consider vsing a that great of a talent but yw. To be honest I don't mind ppl posting vids but it's quite bothering to see all these egos in every topic posted in the media section.
    Tiffer likes this.

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYuSoYR43s

    I suppose this is the vid ur talking about. Although I don't consider vsing a that great of a talent but yw. To be honest I don't mind ppl posting vids but it's quite bothering to see all these egos in every topic posted in the media section.
    :O if they r talking about this movie.Nice , when they cant kill some1 at this moment, they r talking about old stories.

  14. #29
    Senior Member Straapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    97

    Default

    FeeLTheFires speaks out again you know how i play you remember when i played SIN & Priest in Integrity - JustSavage you love to make stuff heated i see thats just cute (:

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    FeeLTheFires speaks out again you know how i play you remember when i played SIN & Priest in Integrity - JustSavage you love to make stuff heated i see thats just cute (:
    Bro i really love you.Also i dont have problem with you.But other ppl dont wanna understand somethings

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Movie] ULkucu Pk Movie
    By ULkucu in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 10:18 PM
  3. [Movie] Pretty decent pk movie from a priest pov
    By LotusBomb in forum Media
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
  4. [Movie] Another potion hack movie '?' [Elaniapolis]
    By Rec7on in forum Media
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 08:31 AM
  5. [Movie] Rorshach Final Movie (VOL.4) -Warrior-
    By Rorschach in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •