Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 185
Like Tree58Likes

Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie

This is a discussion on Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer Aq niko yea i know its one thing to have better gear but did you notice ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Aq niko yea i know its one thing to have better gear but did you notice only 1 dagger..the point of integrity videos is to try and make people look bad did you see how they react to points video? With 2vs2 people half there gear and post it on here I play mostly dcz like you to so i don't care to much either but saw the video for first time was funny
    they talking about anatolia server present, i dont know what happen 7 years ago maybe and i dont care also anyway thank you for your info, and we did not react for point movie, if people from integrity like make movies and spare time on it its good, at least they doing movie and if haters dont like its fine,
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

  2. #32
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    they talking about anatolia server present, i dont know what happen 7 years ago maybe and i dont care also anyway thank you for your info, and we did not react for point movie, if people from integrity like make movies and spare time on it its good, at least they doing movie and if haters dont like its fine,
    Log vent pls xD

  3. #33
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    LOL didn't react to his video?? Bro please don't make me laugh and who's a hater? Everyone is just stating there opinion like you just did, you might not care about the video but it just shows how bad he is without his +10/3s. Everyone is saying other guy had way better gear, so anyone with better gear is not good I guess? Still comes down to lvl 68 (1dagger) and 80+

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    LOL didn't react to his video?? Bro please don't make me laugh and who's a hater? Everyone is just stating there opinion like you just did, you might not care about the video but it just shows how bad he is without his +10/3s. Everyone is saying other guy had way better gear, so anyone with better gear is not good I guess? Still comes down to lvl 68 (1dagger) and 80+
    Huh?? Yeah yeah you right tiffer, be happy now bro xd
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

  5. #35
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Can you guys stop arguing over nothing like little girls?
    lol...
    Straapi likes this.

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Can you guys stop arguing over nothing like little girls?
    lol...
    This is my topic, I will do whatever i want to do and others.. Non of ur business, Chau..

  7. #37
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    This is my topic, I will do whatever i want to do and others.. Non of ur business, Chau..
    Actually, you won't do whatever you want.
    One day you will find yourself banned in this forums because of your attitude and the fact you fight with every single guy here.

    I'm just givin you a heads up, stop acting like a little kid and move on.
    If someone don't like the video you posted simply ignore him, why you have to answer to every guy and start an arguement?

    That's the reason I didn't even bother watching that video or reading the entire topic, cause I know what its all about.

    Grow up.

  8. #38
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Actually, you won't do whatever you want.
    One day you will find yourself banned in this forums because of your attitude and the fact you fight with every single guy here.

    I'm just givin you a heads up, stop acting like a little kid and move on.
    If someone don't like the video you posted simply ignore him, why you have to answer to every guy and start an arguement?

    That's the reason I didn't even bother watching that video or reading the entire topic, cause I know what its all about.

    Grow up.
    The kid said Grow up
    Yes, I WILL DO.


    About like or unlike,I post the movies there for fun bc this media section so inactive,they like it or unlike it.
    They just see abyss pots,and searching somethings in video for blame some1 and i explained that.If this topic is mine i have to answer. A little kid.. Time to primary school for you :=)
    Last edited by FeeLTheFire; 02-12-2014 at 02:09 PM.

  9. #39
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    TheTitanz no offence i still love you all even though my clannies is IRON MIND guys thats why im in our clan. TheTitanz For the Win!!
    /Feeler
    i feel like that was directed at me, hahahaha

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Zonerodius got 288x hp on this pic.So thats mean he lost 11.xxx HP.Also thats mean Demo used skill 15.8x time,650 700dmg per hit(didnt count R) and i think one abyss pot(%35) gives 4 or 3.5k hp.If Zonerodius was used it;
    1.Why the Hp bar is 288x?
    2.You gonna say "he used abyss pot when the vs starting".
    3.If he was used abyss in this time, For exp: When he got 13.xxx hp, he used abyss? not really, because he got ibex pots.|| 2. exp : he used abyss when he got 12k hp.. 2 ibex pot gives 2k hp, still the same.|| 3. exp : 11k hp; If he was used it, the hp bar gonna be 14k so demo should be hit more than 15.8 ||
    4.The last one, he got 217x mana on this pic.Thats mean he just used 3.5 soul pots(1920).If he was used abyss pots, the mana bar should be more than 2k.Thats mean he was used more ibex pots.

    I think 4. option does explain everything.Just 3 mana pots..
    omg shut it ur excuses almost as bad as ur pk videos ( just a joke dont take it as a offence ) NO but seriously come on man u can say he didn't use em all u want but excuses are like assholes we all have em. and using 35% pots does not mean he used em for the whole vs cause if he did then its sad that demo got him that low but he probably did use normal pots but when he get below a certain point like 30-40% he may pop a 35% pot. so all this jiber jaber telling us he did not use them is pointless.

  11. #41
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Bro i really love you.Also i dont have problem with you.But other ppl dont wanna understand somethings
    understand what like how every time we pk integrity you say we have 3 parties when we really may only have 2 max and how u say its only integrity pking us when its use + 1-2 parties also sometimes. like i don't get why you don't understand some things. like the reason for my video and people arguing with u is u exaggerate everything to the fullest and u try to lie about some thing thats blatantly obvious. ( like the abyss pots in the vs with demo, u say he did not use abyss in the video but that the whole thing he did not show the vs with demo he only showed him beating him. in fact both time he claimed to beat demo he never showed him self doing it. im not saying that he cant beat demo in a vs but nothing was shown just a pic and a video taking from a spectators view.)

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    omg shut it ur excuses almost as bad as ur pk videos ( just a joke dont take it as a offence ) NO but seriously come on man u can say he didn't use em all u want but excuses are like assholes we all have em. and using 35% pots does not mean he used em for the whole vs cause if he did then its sad that demo got him that low but he probably did use normal pots but when he get below a certain point like 30-40% he may pop a 35% pot. so all this jiber jaber telling us he did not use them is pointless.
    This wont change anything about "demo got rape with only 3 soul pots"

    Zonerodius is ready for the new vs.What about ur warrior? ( Also provided that both sides take videos.I really bored to write same thing.)

  13. #43
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    This wont change anything about "demo got rape with only 3 soul pots"

    Zonerodius is ready for the new vs.What about ur warrior? ( Also provided that both sides take videos.I really bored to write same thing.)
    ok im going to come out and say it. I CAN NOT STAND UR STUPIDITY! u wanna be real it does change the the fact about he only used 3 soul pots cause in ur failed attempt to sound intelligent u forgot to factor in the biggest detail. U DID NOT TAKE INTO EFFECT HOW LONG THE VS LASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u moron that determines everything how much damage was taken how many pots he used like next time u try to act smart please remember ur not thx. i try not to be mean and flame but omg u annoy me.

  14. #44
    Senior Member decaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    116
    Straapi likes this.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decaps View Post
    bro sorry but google translate does not translate faggot

    lemme help him

    decaps say

    you im fuck oke ?

    translate this feelthefire
    COLATO, Straapi and MrsBlueEyezz like this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Movie] ULkucu Pk Movie
    By ULkucu in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 10:18 PM
  3. [Movie] Pretty decent pk movie from a priest pov
    By LotusBomb in forum Media
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
  4. [Movie] Another potion hack movie '?' [Elaniapolis]
    By Rec7on in forum Media
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 08:31 AM
  5. [Movie] Rorshach Final Movie (VOL.4) -Warrior-
    By Rorschach in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •