Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is always a smart ass here, i know your little brain cant comprehend or you just plain jelous on ...
Page: 13

Banned

There is always a smart ass here, i know your little brain cant comprehend or you just plain jelous on something that is just couple of pixels, you will need to decide your priorities arguin about this game is just plain stupid, what do you expect from a FTP game, offcourse there will be kids who cant do shit and are used to type cheats in every single fukin game that they play, Wise man once said " Dont blame the player blame the game " which allows all this shit to happen.
    A one more thing concerning your stupidity if you check closely my clan has nothing to do with it i bought that iron bow from items that was given to me by my 2 great friends SilentDeath and ScreaminDeath when they quited the game, i dont expect you to remember them becouse you started to play just couple of months ago! After some time with that bow i quited KO and left to play WOW. Gave the bow to Grey becouse he said he will use it and when i find a buyer he will give it back, sadly bow was "deleted".[/b]
    thats all i needed to know how grey got his bow

btw i never said i hated grey he gave me a lot of +2/3 imir rings/flame ings etc and a lot of items
    and he was always a nice guy ingame

-RW-

I played with h0ly_sexy too and Khaine, he is my cousin

I played with all the peruvians maricas

Played with Brian and Leah too, we were all in a clan together on olympia.[/b]

Ah, but is that the holy_sexy from ares? or another one? NL khaine was gay :< where is he now a days... lost his msn xD when i changed my msn,
    aye i rememb Brian and leah nice ppl Brian was a bit gay now and then though :x But dont tell leah shh

yes, it was holy from ares.

Khaine stopped playing KO and deleted erveryone from his msn list related to KO, but me

-RW-

Khaine stopped playing KO and deleted erveryone from his msn list related to KO, but me [/b]
    nah i was on it also till i changed msn or more like my msn got hacked :P.

Holy_maricon still plays?

Nah, he&#39;s in college now, but he comes in vent every once in a while or talks on msn to me ;o

-RW-

Nah, he&#39;s in college now, but he comes in vent every once in a while or talks on msn to me ;o[/b]
    So he aint singin on vent anymore? his numa numa gay song.. Maybe hes singin in college then

Khaine stopped playing KO and deleted erveryone from his msn list related to KO, but me [/b]
    i guess he forgot to delete me too

mammlea

If suddenly an Iron bow +10 appeared in my inventory i would delete it right away

If suddenly an Iron bow +10 appeared in my inventory i would delete it right away[/b]

lol

llJuanMall

If suddenly an Iron bow +10 appeared in my inventory i would delete it right away[/b]
    yeah right xD

Axl

you should made 1 in logos ^_^

Banned

you should made 1 in logos ^_^[/b]
    he didint make it or duped it

it was injected

mammlea

lol[/b]
    im serious >.<

yeah right xD[/b]

I noticed your vocabuary is very short, is that all you can say?

honestly, i don&#39;t believe you

maliluki

ya ya...