Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter

This is a discussion on At Last - A Knight Online Love Story 3 - The Final Chapter within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BBsHere While watching that, i ran through the whole spectrum of emotions. *Anger to find out there ...
Page: 6

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by BBsHere
    While watching that, i ran through the whole spectrum of emotions. *Anger to find out there wont be a 4th anytime soon (if at all), sadness at the death of (his/hers) Its father, *joy at the smilodon scene, and then disgust (damn near lost my lunch) at the sex change part. *But that was a great movie all around. * definately a 9/10. *wont give it a 10 because you never said (or i missed it) how the father died!!! *Do i smell cliffhanger?
    actually it was in there...kinda....in the fight secene between chey and mirymax...mirymax yells at chey because his dad died while he was coming to visit chey.

I orginally said there wouldn't be a part 4 but now i'm kinda rethinking it. However...my clannies have told me I'm not allowed to do any more ko love story vids till I hit 70 so....LEACH FTW???? heheheheh

if you guys want a snowball's chance in hell at seeing a part 4, help her level up . .let her leach . .w/e.. she's 65 atm and wont make another until she's 70 ^_^

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    if you guys want a snowball's chance in hell at seeing a part 4, help her level up . .let her leach . .w/e.. she's 65 atm and wont make another until she's 70 ^_^

BUT BUT BUT BUT Tico?!?!?!?!!!! I have to wait till Lvl 70? Awww man.......well you hear him guys. Hmph...take away all my fun.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    Hey guys....sorry bout making it so sad in the end...but am really glad you guys like it. *And no..there won't be a 4th part.....sorry.....and all the begging isn't gonna get me to change my mind!!!!![/b]
    heh wanna keep it a trilogy heh? :S best trilogy ever!

Originally posted by ChanTicO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt

and all the begging isn't gonna get me to change my mind!!!!!

send her nekked pix. . it'll turn her around (especially you raine. . send them to chant...err mir's email addy)

great video mir. . . you got me all emotional and shit (mainly because you can finally level to 70 w/ me :P
    nero wants naked pics as well

lol is mirymax is gay wen they said i love him. I am like wtf lol he is gay. Lol the movie was aight

Baxxor

Nice vid h43r:

Sad movie
    But still nice :wub:

Havvk

i thought miramax was gay :lol:

taking_back_sunday

i couldnt even watch that whole thing
    im sorry anyone who makes a video on ko about a love story, really needs to get outside and find someone of the opposite sex and spend some time with them, jesus crist making romance movies on ko what is this game coming to

go back to your "wow look at me pwn" pk videos . . .better yet, stop breathing and die plz...

jdog602

made me cry

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

BUT BUT BUT BUT Tico?!?!?!?!!!! I have to wait till Lvl 70? Awww man.......well you hear him guys. Hmph...take away all my fun.[/b]
    zzzz mir u can always come to our clan :P

Anyway if u need xp, we'll see if we got room for ya in the party, i dont like sad endings >.<
    But very nice movie!! 15/10. But if miry isnt gay, what is he then? :blink:

jdog602

wow that was truley awsome!!!!!!!!! its sad and very emoitinal i loved it and.

Banned

omg

made me cry

mira was a good mother

Pixiecatt

Well, it took some finagling...but the video is now up on youtube.....

here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdyzrKTfY84

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast