Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ain't it normal that a warriro with +9's +10's and +3 unique's will kill a mage whats so abnormal about ...
Page: 4

erfran

ain't it normal that a warriro with +9's +10's and +3 unique's will kill a mage whats so abnormal about it

Dude you nearly got rolled by a mage, i'd be ashamed of having fraps of that lmao

P.S Work on your combo rather than trying to look good via fraps of vs's just makes you look shit.

Maybe his hiding in a hole now and not replying on forum..

Scandium

HAHAHAHAHA bfd totally ridiculous blink and then running from 1v1???Stop let me regain again aga?No stun no hun?
    without any personal insult bfd my comment!Just blink and run is kinda.....!!!i dont blame about the blink is lvl 80 and ofc you can use it but run?:S

Nice video

HAHAHAHAHA bfd totally ridiculous blink and then running from 1v1???Stop let me regain again aga?No stun no hun?
    without any personal insult bfd my comment!Just blink and run is kinda.....!!!i dont blame about the blink is lvl 80 and ofc you can use it but run?:S[/b]
    you're an ignorant idiot.

mages R dmg is compared to warriors like 1/50
    also the warrior had the twice of hp, ofc mages have to run.

seriously, i doubt that you have a brain,

DesireablE

seriously, i doubt that you have a brain,[/b]
    Watch the vid again champ, the mage was tanking the warrior at the start (he even ran to him to tank him) untill he realised he was getting it and used his lvl 80 skill to run, using your skill to do that in a vs is pathetic - "i doubt that you have a brain" your words not mine

Going on topic, If your gonna do that in a vs just piss off and don't vs and if your complaining about someone having double your hp since your a mage, simply don't go a mage and GTFO and stop complaining

Watch the vid again champ, the mage was tanking the warrior at the start untill he realised he was getting it and used his lvl 80 skill to run, using your skill to do that is pathetic in a vs - "i doubt that you have a brain"

If your gonna do that in a vs just piss off and don't vs and if your complaining about someone having double your hp since your a mage, simply don't go a mage and GTFO and stop complaining.[/b]
    it's his skill, why he wont use it? warrior uses his hell blade aswell.

mage is funnier to play btw.. not so monotone

DesireablE

it's his skill, why he wont use it? warrior uses his hell blade aswell.[/b]

It's not the same thing, they are both different types of skills, first off if he was planning on using that skill he could of just slided the war then using that skill but he didn't he ran to him thinking he could tank him and used his 80 skill just to get away in a vs, theres a difference there. I personally wouldn't go boasting about killing a mage but w/e

JuneaU

i wanna see bfd and taurus on adream chars

seriously, i doubt that you have a brain,[/b]

+1

all those people bitching bfd got owned by him in the past and need to lose some frustrations imo.

Banned

and how exactly would tht be fair? ardream warriors suck ass, and they have shitty light res

KalaBunga Senior Member

the blink is perfect in a vs hes onyl far ahway this allows him to trow his 54 /57 spells and more for a sec so it does not get cancled, imo

CuriositY

I don't see any Abyss Pot in this seriously.. Minor + HP Pot Does the same.
    And just go VS Felix Like he bet 100$ and you also.. Your seriously going to lose 100$ My Bro Prepare it.

I dont know why peaple are arguing who is better and who win's vs's.This is just a game and for me better is play with mates and have friends on oposite nation to.Even if you rape and have no friends you will leave son.that my opinion.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast