Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Malish main movie and trailer

This is a discussion on Malish main movie and trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know goutsi from real life and i can ensure you that he minors with his own hand.. I hope ...
Page: 2

WaSaBaBasdf

I know goutsi from real life and i can ensure you that he minors with his own hand..
    I hope that ppl will start realise that ppl can minor with one hand really fast and that 2 minors are not solution..

HaMaD

well i promise this is my minor and maybe cause lagg maybe cause of video creen recorder or idk cause if u see some times i dont use minor cause of lagg also ....so what i press minor all time and never stop... and there it stopps some timesso idk and if u dont believe me in nect video i can have a video with digital camera[/b]
    ah bro no need i belive u

im not forum troll or kid, dont worry

I know goutsi from real life and i can ensure you that he minors with his own hand..
    I hope that ppl will start realise that ppl can minor with one hand really fast and that 2 minors are not solution..[/b]
    i hope that happen

goutsi

ah bro no need i belive u

im not forum troll or kid, dont worry
    i hope that happen [/b]
    yes it happens and i dont care believe or not anyway i dont use but even if i did i dont think this is wrong:P

btw hamad u IIsnakeII ??

All I'm gonna say is your minor is a bit CHUNKY

people may know what i mean xd

strange music
    7/10

rofl at all of the kids claiming pedal in every topic

you can't minor

most can

end of story

tired of everyone claiming illegit over anyone who plays better than them (which REALLY isn't hard. don't flatter yourself)
    pls. don't reduce the tiny glimpse of skill present in KO to utter shit with all of your nonsense

Cesar_Fdo

Nice Movie

Quality of Shit :angry:

Songs without comment -_-

8/10

rofl at all of the kids claiming pedal in every topic

you can't minor

most can

end of story

tired of everyone claiming illegit over anyone who plays better than them (which REALLY isn't hard. don't flatter yourself)
    pls. don't reduce the tiny glimpse of skill present in KO to utter shit with all of your nonsense[/b]
    :huh:

he just wondered how this guy can spam minor so fast with only 1 finger during all this time (VS for instance). As he said, 1 minor every 0.13 sec, his finger should be in fire after 10mins.
    Dual minor or minor + right click is not hard to use all mana or more (if full mana) of a 1920 pot. 1 minor is, for me, impossible. Call me noob if you want

goutsi

:huh:

he just wondered how this guy can spam minor so fast with only 1 finger during all this time (VS for instance). As he said, 1 minor every 0.13 sec, his finger should be in fire after 10mins.
    Dual minor or minor + right click is not hard to use all mana or more (if full mana) of a 1920 pot. 1 minor is, for me, impossible. Call me noob if you want [/b]
    Well gyies when i vs or play i dont look my dmg bar down there so i dont know how fast i minor i just make that much so i dont die...and in vs that much so to live for the next critical so keep some mana ........ this maybe cause of laggg or cause of my bad video recorder or maybe i make so fast and i dont even know and for one more time WHAT is ur problem if i use right click minor or pedal or click with mouse or what u can think up ........even if i dont , i dont find it bad think cause it my mana and i can spend however i wont .... My mana is = my health and i do anything to live...

i saw both video more then 1 time and im impressed how you can spam minor heal skill so fast, your soul pot time is almost perfect (look like u dont miss any soul pot) so you gain every time the 1920mana from the pots without lose any cents of second.
    I saw also that u can spam minorheal fast enought to drop your mana to 0 also if you keep spam soul pot and that is good but i still dont understand how you can do this with your finger because for do this you need hit minor skill atleast 19 times for soul pot time (2,5sec) mean 7,6 time for sec => 1 hit each 13 cents of second... easy to do with dual minor on skillbar or with right click minor combo or with some kind of cheat like pedal and bla bla.... but never saw till now a guy that can do this with 1 finger.
    Maybe a human can hit a button each 13cents of second for short time but u do this for minutes (a VS time) so is still crazy but maybe you are a orc so nevermind :P bad joke ^^[/b]
    0000000?
    It's VERY possible to single minor fast and keep it sustained for long periods of time.

Banned

0000000?
    It's VERY possible to single minor fast and keep it sustained for long periods of time.
    Your Calculating wrong.
    Pots aren't spammable like, shall we say howling sword.
    After a potion is used, there is a waiting time before you can use the next.[/b]
    o.O true but explain me where i said that pots are spammable without cooldown :huh: i said that pot time is about 2,5sec lol

if my calculating is wrong please post your :P (with 19 times each pot time i mean that it is the speed for drop the mana to 0 also if u keep spam soul potion)

0000000 ? check the video where he is vsing 2 BP at same time... he just a bit before kill the first BP is close to die with almost full mana....same thing happened with the VS with F9Devil just check... I think that for he also was hard burn more mana that what a soul potion give... For me is impossible do this without a dual minor / rightclick minor combo / pedal

Sorry but too hard to believe... im not saying that u lie and u are a pedal user but i want only say that is strange

goutsi

where 0000000 comes from... i really appreciate him and i like his combo and his videos but about minor i think zero is shit :unsure: and for one more time maybe this minor cause of lagg.. and plss gyeis stop it here this conversetion i didnt make video to see how i minor but for fun and entertainment and i hope it is a nice movie.... plss stop it here!!!

Very nice video. You have a very good minor combo. Can you upload a pic of ur stats

o.O true but explain me where i said that pots are spammable without cooldown :huh: i said that pot time is about 2,5sec lol

if my calculating is wrong please post your :P (with 19 times each pot time i mean that it is the speed for drop the mana to 0 also if u keep spam soul potion)

0000000 ? check the video where he is vsing 2 BP at same time... he just a bit before kill the first BP is close to die with almost full mana....same thing happened with the VS with F9Devil just check... I think that for he also was hard burn more mana that what a soul potion give... For me is impossible do this without a dual minor / rightclick minor combo / pedal

Sorry but too hard to believe... im not saying that u lie and u are a pedal user but i want only say that is strange[/b]
    My friend is clearing 5k mana on single minor ...

goutsi

not on this section :P

Banned

My friend is clearing 5k mana on single minor ...[/b]
    lol the problem is not clear 5k mana... the problem is how fast u clear that mana

sorry for offtopic my last reply ^^ (but comeone without this commens your topic was alredy in page 2 :P ) joke^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast