Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but my thing is, yea fine u can do whatever the hell you want, i dont really care. but why ...
Page: 3

but my thing is, yea fine u can do whatever the hell you want, i dont really care. but why waste your time flaming on this vid?

and if u havn't played, u dont konw what's going on, why share your "knowledge" of the server[/b]
    well, he's just sharing his opinion

Baeddan, my clan leader said, opinions are like buttholes, a lot of them stink :P

let him speak didnt seem to flametacular, but in fairness of mighty and cwest, theres some pretty good geared peeps here, especially in comparison of his crappy gears

GummyBear

well....
    people w/ good gear, but arent that great is NexT

people w/ good gear that pk together = FJ.

friendly contest? fj and Hubris go pk 1 sc w/ a full party in rentals. see who makes the most nps ^^

or a rental match.

idk, you should do something to shut people up about the whole "its your gear" deal.

anyways, keep your flames to yourself, constructive criticism is always nice

mighty, i just wanna say that that was the funniest thing ive done in a while last night, when we duoed next DX[/b]
    Like you can even get 8 members on at once lol =D.

anyway half our pk line up is on questies. ( thing, incul, unseen rock, redge)
    we got 4 ppl geared, my dread, icey and red.

i

kratos

bankin, that one stunk

Like you can even get 8 members on at once lol =D.

anyway half our pk line up is on questies. ( thing, incul, unseen rock, redge)
    we got 4 ppl geared, my dread, icey and red.

i[/b]
    too bad we got redge to log on lol.

romeoQ > unseen

but w/e lol. u dont seem to quite get a lot of things. loyalty for example.

GummyBear

a lot of ur members does have it eather ^^.

a lot of ur members does have it eather ^^.[/b]
    kudos. if they dont have it, they can leave. i'd rather have a bunch of loyal members then some clan hoppers.

GummyBear

i dont know how u have fun taking everything so seriosly ^^.

i dont know how u have fun taking everything so seriosly ^^.[/b]
    i dont know why the hell we're deviating from the fact that this pk vid was fucking amazing ^^

i actually have a lot more fun w/ some loyal people that have stuck w/ me then just randoms, believe it or not. but hey, w/e.

mighty, damn dawg, i got a good feeling that there are many more duos to come ^^

slasher765

clan hop? ive clan hopped with the same people everytime. Im not trying to be ego, but when we join and quit, its around a group of 5 to whatever.... usually. so we are loyal. only reason the guys who joined hubris left hubris is becuz their old clannies made a clan, and thats loyalty right there. So dont talk about loyal.

clan hop? ive clan hopped with the same people everytime. Im not trying to be ego, but when we join and quit, its around a group of 5 to whatever.... usually. so we are loyal. only reason the guys who joined hubris left hubris is becuz their old clannies made a clan, and thats loyalty right there. So dont talk about loyal.[/b]
    "were gonna help out Reds clan and come back"

<_<

but w/e its cool lol.

back on topic again, i loved that vid ^^

Ur just another retard...[/b]
    don&#39;t flame me becuase unlike you i&#39;ve been pking in dcz as a priest for over 7 months and i know what deserves respcect and what doesn&#39;t.[/b]
    That&#39;s the perfect definition of an ASSHOLE.

Anyways, the video is great, and people who has NEVER played ardream without being decent/good geared from the beginning, is the ones talking out of their asses.

Firstable, you say this could not be done in an older server? Try SH+8, chitin set +8 str, DS+7/+8, PE&#39;s+1, Rocs+1, AoS+3, a glassbelt. Taking into account that the guy is rolling in DS+6 SH+7 chitins+7 and quest accesories (besides the lupus+1) he is almost just as geared as MOST the ppl he kills in his video. He does around 300-350 dmg when he malice/torment, and thats about the same amount a warrior would do with same lvl items.

And for those who says gear doesn&#39;t make up for skills... yeah its true but it helps it a lot, and KO its not really a game where u need much skill to play, I mean combo its not a science and besides that there is nothing else that can be correctly called skill, if you really look to say "im uberskillz0r owner!!!111" you have the wrong mmorpg, perhaps you should try WoW, wich has a system wich requires true skill. Anyways what im trying to say, those who claim they are so skilled and do 6vs30 and stuff, I would love a video of you doing so with average gear, rental gear, I dont thing you can.

That&#39;s the perfect definition of an ASSHOLE.

Anyways, the video is great, and people who has NEVER played ardream without being decent/good geared from the beginning, is the ones talking out of their asses.

Firstable, you say this could not be done in an older server? Try SH+8, chitin set +8 str, DS+7/+8, PE&#39;s+1, Rocs+1, AoS+3, a glassbelt. Taking into account that the guy is rolling in DS+6 SH+7 chitins+7 and quest accesories (besides the lupus+1) he is almost just as geared as MOST the ppl he kills in his video. He does around 300-350 dmg when he malice/torment, and thats about the same amount a warrior would do with same lvl items.

And for those who says gear doesn&#39;t make up for skills... yeah its true but it helps it a lot, and KO its not really a game where u need much skill to play, I mean combo its not a science and besides that there is nothing else that can be correctly called skill, if you really look to say "im uberskillz0r owner!!!111" you have the wrong mmorpg, perhaps you should try WoW, wich has a system wich requires true skill. Anyways what im trying to say, those who claim they are so skilled and do 6vs30 and stuff, I would love a video of you doing so with average gear, rental gear, I dont thing you can.[/b]
    this guy just became my hero!
    +1 on everything you said ^^

GummyBear

DAMM SOMONE DID BUYING MERCHANT ON GIGA 2H FOR 125M , i bought for 110m and he didnt have money and i dont know how can i sell it

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

well
    i HAVE dol +6 at inn cause rental bug gona be over
    smite hammer +1 reverse
    lupus pend +2
    belt of str +1
    2x chitin +7 str
    3 x fp +7 str
    48 spear defend
    dd +7
    sd +7
    and thats enough for me ^^[/b]
    thats not avrg gear.

He has better gear than all the noobs that he killed in that vid.

thats not avrg gear.

He has better gear than all the noobs that he killed in that vid.[/b]
    lol, your acting like he owns a freakin smite 9. his gear isnt super rediculously amazing, and considering he was doing a bunch of 3 to 5 v 1s, you gotta admit that was awesome.

lol. see, this is where its really funny. if your talkin about gear, whats the difference between this priest takin on 5 humans with "good" gear, to dreadknot and his avedon 8, tota 9, tomahack 9, chitn 8 and red and your lil crew taking on THE EXACT SAME RATIO of humans (6v30 = 1:5 ratio). and lets not even start talkin bout red.

seriously gumbalina, stop contradicting yourself else your gonna get bankrolled and end up giving me a bankjob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZfRaUamkvc

thats not avrg gear.

He has better gear than all the noobs that he killed in that vid.[/b]
    To my eyes thats not much diference, its still average. Or the lupus+2 and bos+1 are such great items to you?
    Would you like to put the KoK link to you char to see what items you got ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast