Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To my eyes thats not much diference, its still average. Or the lupus+2 and bos+1 are such great items to ...
Page: 4

To my eyes thats not much diference, its still average. Or the lupus+2 and bos+1 are such great items to you?
    Would you like to put the KoK link to you char to see what items you got ?[/b]
    lemme save you the time, and post what his clannies got
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=278268

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=DRE4DKNOT
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...st&name=Red

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...;req=crazy-full

oO

kratos

u gatta love kok

u gatta love cock [/b]
    queer.

lol, your acting like he owns a freakin smite 9. his gear isnt super rediculously amazing, and considering he was doing a bunch of 3 to 5 v 1s, you gotta admit that was awesome.

lol. see, this is where its really funny. if your talkin about gear, whats the difference between this priest takin on 5 humans with "good" gear, to dreadknot and his avedon 8, tota 9, tomahack 9, chitn 8 and red and your lil crew taking on THE EXACT SAME RATIO of humans (6v30 = 1:5 ratio). and lets not even start talkin bout red.[/b]
    Lol theres actually a whole lotta diff between 1v5 and 6v30..... the latter one is MUCH MUCH MUCH harder. Why? because theres nt gonna be exactly 5 ppl attackign each 1 of the 6 ppl in the party, theres gonna probably be like 10-12 people on the priest and mages, if not more. 10x 500 damage spikes = 5k damage =P much more than 5x500 = 2500 =)

yeah but what makes ya think that if they enemy items change my items wont
    in other server
    i would of have smite hammer +8
    thats it ....[/b]
    what you say is partially correct. When ppl have better gears, so will you.

BUT have you ever thought of the difference in damage you'll get even with a lot better gears? A smite 7 and smite 8 will give you only a tiny bit of extra damage, whereass, a shard 7 and shard8 for a rogue will mean a LOT more (and probably cost a lot less).

However, u cant deny what iistunnerii said as well.... i bet none of the ppl in the vid (at least first half) were on scrolls, and probably none of em had gears even close to the amount you have. Also, there was a lot of scenes where you just run towards a party, duff the living shit outta 1 person, kill that person, and then you skip to another scene (leading me to believe you died)...... not very "interesting" to watch there.

For some good dcz pk, check out norbit, and pariah's videos. =)

However,,,, nonetheless, its still good for a DCZ INT bp =P

Lol theres actually a whole lotta diff between 1v5 and 6v30..... the latter one is MUCH MUCH MUCH harder. Why? because theres nt gonna be exactly 5 ppl attackign each 1 of the 6 ppl in the party, theres gonna probably be like 10-12 people on the priest and mages, if not more. 10x 500 damage spikes = 5k damage =P much more than 5x500 = 2500 =)
    what you say is partially correct. When ppl have better gears, so will you.[/b]
    i suppose

stil, for ints, its really hard. no one to support you, your heals are prob gonna be cancelled like hell. idk, thats my personal opinion. i think me and my bro together have an easier time rollin a party of 8, then me tankin 4 people :P

fair enough though, fair enough

i suppose

stil, for ints, its really hard. no one to support you, your heals are prob gonna be cancelled like hell. idk, thats my personal opinion. i think me and my bro together have an easier time rollin a party of 8, then me tankin 4 people :P

fair enough though, fair enough [/b]
    yep, thats why i said its good for a int bp for dcz =)

Yeah i also agree being in a duo pk is some of the BEST pk you'll ever have, especially if its a priest and a rogue =P both can help heal each other (besides some godly 8 ppl party pk i had on pathos with widow :P).

kratos

not important ftw

Alibaba85

That's the perfect definition of an ASSHOLE.

Anyways, the video is great, and people who has NEVER played ardream without being decent/good geared from the beginning, is the ones talking out of their asses.

Firstable, you say this could not be done in an older server? Try SH+8, chitin set +8 str, DS+7/+8, PE's+1, Rocs+1, AoS+3, a glassbelt. Taking into account that the guy is rolling in DS+6 SH+7 chitins+7 and quest accesories (besides the lupus+1) he is almost just as geared as MOST the ppl he kills in his video. He does around 300-350 dmg when he malice/torment, and thats about the same amount a warrior would do with same lvl items.

And for those who says gear doesn't make up for skills... yeah its true but it helps it a lot, and KO its not really a game where u need much skill to play, I mean combo its not a science and besides that there is nothing else that can be correctly called skill, if you really look to say "im uberskillz0r owner!!!111" you have the wrong mmorpg, perhaps you should try WoW, wich has a system wich requires true skill. Anyways what im trying to say, those who claim they are so skilled and do 6vs30 and stuff, I would love a video of you doing so with average gear, rental gear, I dont thing you can.[/b]

guy had it coming. +1

dcz babas......all the same... they gear the fuk up, roll some scrubs , get bored and do something different - clan hopping foolz. Theres nothing long term there....nothing to talk crap about. Big fukin deal u rolled some scrubs .....happens on all servers about a million times a day.

@ Mushroom ....was a good video man.....really enjoyed it. Unique for sure. Good editing, fairly good music too. good job bro^^

jeweetzelluf

Awsome job..
    ardream int bp is amazing.. weird that nobody thought about it before[/b]
    ive been int bp too long time ago ;p (on ares),

but its as sunshine like this video shows u,

wenn u got clanpartys and u need too tank some orkies, u will be the weakest point in party and need too heal urself instead of tanking the orks on pots and heal the partymembers..
    wenn u try too make some kills, u ALWAYS need too duff, concluding 95% who runs before u can hit them, 4% who run after low hp, 1% who die (people who are are AFK or players with a -100 IQ).

and still can only kill noobs;p
    i tink this build works on new servers, but if u wanna make more kills i should go real BP and just switch between shield fastly and make talia's :P

but nice movie 7/10

and @ orko
    ''
    Firstable, you say this could not be done in an older server? Try SH+8, chitin set +8 str, DS+7/+8, PE's+1, Rocs+1, AoS+3, a glassbelt. Taking into account that the guy is rolling in DS+6 SH+7 chitins+7 and quest accesories (besides the lupus+1) he is almost just as geared as MOST the ppl he kills in his video. He does around 300-350 dmg when he malice/torment, and thats about the same amount a warrior would do with same lvl items
    ''

on a older server u will still hit damm low and need too duff all -> concluding 95% who runs before u can hit them, 4% who run after low hp, 1% who die (people who are are AFK or players with a -100 IQ)
    +warriors can run too target non stop, before u duffed they got killed allready or are too far

GummyBear

guy had it coming. +1

dcz babas......all the same... they gear the fuk up, roll some scrubs , get bored and do something different - clan hopping foolz. Theres nothing long term there....nothing to talk crap about. Big fukin deal u rolled some scrubs .....happens on all servers about a million times a day.

@ Mushroom ....was a good video man.....really enjoyed it. Unique for sure. Good editing, fairly good music too. good job bro^^[/b]
    jez shut your mouth.

i haven't actualy babad you prick, like 4 people did in my clan.

and dreadknot hasnt even babad for a couple months.

You wanna know how he got the avedon?
    he made a hanguk+8 and toto+9 and traded along with some gbs..

The dread+8, he made a sweet kiss nobeross+7 and traded it to dan for the dread.
    Sures hes babad, but like 1/8 of his gear.

ScorpionKing

jez shut your mouth.

i haven't actualy babad you prick, like 4 people did in my clan.

and dreadknot hasnt even babad for a couple months.

You wanna know how he got the avedon?
    he made a hanguk+8 and toto+9 and traded along with some gbs..

The dread+8, he made a sweet kiss nobeross+7 and traded it to dan for the dread.
    Sures hes babad, but like 1/8 of his gear.[/b]
    WE DONT CARE
    STOP FLAM
    UR THE BEST
    UR CLAN IS THE BEST
    AND UR MOM IS THE BEST

NOW LEAVE THIS TOPIC FOR THE 100 TIMES U FLAMMER

stopped watching+deleted after i realized you either fought a bunch of rental bug geared noobs/plate or non shiny item noobs/rogues that cant minor heal...like jdizzle said lucky you c west ardream has a bunch of undergeared noobs just wait til everyone catches up in gear and have atleast decent items. Thats why dcz int bp is impossible in every other server.[/b]

the ultimate hater *officially crowned*

nways nice vid but wasnt my kind of music :P

closetoheaven

Awsome job..
    ardream int bp is amazing.. weird that nobody thought about it before[/b]
    this is not the first time that some one made ardream fp bp..i knew the build
    ardream fps bp cant do much to good warrior or rogue just get ib chitins set and even with malice he will hit them 250...

ScorpionKing

this is not the first time that some one made ardream fp bp..i knew the build
    ardream fps bp cant do much to good warrior or rogue just get ib chitins set and even with malice he will hit them 250...[/b]
    I Never hit somone less then 315 when his malice , i gave andruha level 77 350-420 with malice
    and if i do its only to somone with SHIELD = 250+

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast