Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

miracle clan banned for bug

This is a discussion on miracle clan banned for bug within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some Members of Miracle has been banned for bug cuz they killed Isiloon and felankor at akara2 and akara3 but ...
Page: 1

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Some Members of Miracle has been banned for bug cuz they killed Isiloon and felankor at akara2 and akara3

but delos and dragon dungeon are not allowed in second and third server groups but i dont care if they get ban or not gm said they will be banned

enjoy the game guys

PROOFS :

Date: 08.17.2007 Subject: Abyss Bug Abuse!

Hello Knight Online Players,

This announcement is to remind players that bug abuse carries a 30 day ban and possible account termination. Some players have asked about being able to switch between the Abysses on server 2 and server 3 to fight Isiloon and Felankor. This has been determined to be bug abuse and players found to be doing this will be banned for 30 days. The development team is working to have this bug fixed at this time. We thank our community that plays by the rules and look forward to great times ahead for Knight Online!

Thank you for making Knight Online one of the most popular MMORPGs on the Internet!

OK?

NaidenZ

this has been posted before already in general section

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213687

Royalassassin

LOL bet you got well excited

loooooooool

Delicious

ownd

I dont really understand, first you say the clan got banned, then a few members, then you said the gm said they will be banned... what really happened? xD

DAMN 8 mb to download i want that conection :c

from what i heard the whole clan get banned :s but rly dont think so bcz are too many bans, h34r: but i didnt see any miracle around in cz lately who knows

blackii

Good..i guess its finally time for me to start a GG clan ^^

Clan Vendetta Recruiting ENG membeR 67+ xD

Banned

Haha you didnt do rescuing Michelle? Whaaa? Cant kill a worm?

lez

So going to a2 and killing felankor and isi is bannable? hehe, i bet on every server there are clans doing it on a2. Good to know you can get them banned

blackii

Time to enjoy the gammmeeeexD

runordie

Stupid, everyone knows everyone does it. Back in september thats the only thing my clan did. Exp ds, ft, isi, exp ds...But back then it wasnt banable, nor was it banable in very early ROFD...Imo, i think its very stupid to go after a clan doing this. If they were koxping it or w/e yes go. But really, its waste of marble, and if anything it just gets more uniques into the akara market which will help it.

blackii

if anything it just gets more uniques into the akara market which will help it.[/b]
    '

u WON"T see they helping the market reason--------> too less itemss too many turkish in mircale= ]

BUT U'll see noobs turkish running around with nice items , reason--------> bugging to a2

AND u'll see gm banning mircale clan , reason-------- > bugging to a2 abyess

WHICH Gm willl do something about this , Conclusion------> banning them=]

Stupid, everyone knows everyone does it. Back in september thats the only thing my clan did. Exp ds, ft, isi, exp ds...But back then it wasnt banable, nor was it banable in very early ROFD...Imo, i think its very stupid to go after a clan doing this. If they were koxping it or w/e yes go. But really, its waste of marble, and if anything it just gets more uniques into the akara market which will help it.[/b]
    not a waste of a marble at all, you go kill fela in server 1, then relog server 2... the marble being used is only for the 1st fela, dont need to use them for the second.

nathan16

i lol'd

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast