Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

miracle clan banned for bug

This is a discussion on miracle clan banned for bug within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most bugabuser (miracles) are still at the server......
Page: 4

HastaLaVista

Most bugabuser (miracles) are still at the server...

drunkenmaster ur so pro dude we are all noobs ur the best
    thats why ur still using the nick when u bought that acount
    need 20dollars?
    i can buy ncs for u noobie lmao ill post screenshots of u getting owned by steel0
    NAKED and UNBUFFED

Banned

drunkenmaster ur so pro dude we are all noobs ur the best
    thats why ur still using the nick when u bought that acount
    need 20dollars?
    i can buy ncs for u noobie lmao ill post screenshots of u getting owned by steel0
    NAKED and UNBUFFED[/b]
    why dont u answr his questions first?

blackii

Ok were banned,the accounts are gone for another 28 days, as i explained in the other topic , i will not explain here again..

In total there are about 25 topic's in 4-5 different forums about miracle being off for 30 days,what u all exited about? We will be back in 30 days, the ones that abused got their lesson and hopefully learned from it

The thing is, im qouting this blackki guy now.. And seeing in his name he is in the chinese clan..the chinese clan that fucked whole this server up,the chinese clan that goes to bifrost all the tiem and koxp's the shit out of it,the chinese clan that bugged isi's and felankors,and killed it with noob chars.. U shouldn't be talking too much, thats my message for you..

Thank you and goodbye[/b]

As u said,, chinese clan fxked up the whole server,,its the clan,,its not me ?

beside, why dun u see ppl flaming chinese clan?but instead they are flaming u guys,,dun u guys think there is something wrong?

no body hates one clan unless they did shitty stuff period.

and any prove abt chinese clan fxk the server up?no?? i m not just saying shit abt anyone

just stating the obvious atm,,u are gg,,u are way smarter than going a2/a3 killing isiloon when u knw it will get u banned,,

ppl in mircale shudn't tlak too much now,,bann is bann,,thats my message for you guys..

the solution to stop this flame is mircale ppl stop replying ppls post atm,,

soon or laterr,,ppl will stop when u guys stop replying.

which question engincan?
    its abvious we got banned right? what more can he ask
    27 days left for him to lvl and getting some gear to beat us
    we are the mosted hated clan in akara
    ok we killed FELANKOR in a2 a3 not isiloon
    if we wouldnt chinese people would do it
    now that we are gone u will c rol`s rom`s roc`s uniqs coming back in the merchant`s
    sindce the koxpers got all the time they want now
    fak the ban i got 2 acounts full of faking items
    nice to have a lil break
    the day we get unbanned and we getting the isiloon and felankor back from these 2 noob orc clans
    will come and that will make it much better for us
    and that day will come
    whats ur questions? what do u wanna ask?
    i have 2 acounts full of items
    i can make so much money if i want
    but im not like that and u guys should give me a break for that
    for engincan the dude who still thinks i used all the faking king money for myself
    ur wrong dude very wrongi dont and didnt need anything in akara
    sindce we can buy from the CN players right
    ahh nvm we did a illigal thing and we got banned for it point...
    no need in making every 1 hour a new fucking topic about this

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

More coming later,600 spike dmg,i dont think u had malice ,, u be happy that i formated my pc bro,but still i got like 10 more screenshots at the other PC,ill post them too just to make u feel better,also here is a little slide show, u may count how many times you got owned by a ( noob )

And if u go on,ill post some msn chat logs of you crying that i have a different sort of KO keyboard/mouse and a pedal..

Like i said, dude i do not care about this because everyone knows that i dont even play,yes it is my name,been trying to get the character his name changed but really dont want to spend 20 bucks for that.. But i will get that done when it is unbanned... I quitted Ko too long ago like i said, i don't wanna say it over and over,the char will be back in 27days,untill that time go on having fun..byebye

King0fKingZ

More coming later,600 spike dmg,i dont think u had malice ,, u be happy that i formated my pc bro,but still i got like 10 more screenshots at the other PC,ill post them too just to make u feel better,also here is a little slide show, u may count how many times you got owned by a ( noob )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_i8inQGe5A

And if u go on,ill post some msn chat logs of you crying that i have a different sort of KO keyboard/mouse and a pedal..

Like i said, dude i do not care about this because everyone knows that i dont even play,yes it is my name,been trying to get the character his name changed but really dont want to spend 20 bucks for that.. But i will get that done when it is unbanned... I quitted Ko too long ago like i said, i don't wanna say it over and over,the char will be back in 27days,untill that time go on having fun..byebye[/b]
    where are screenshots from currently owner ? I just see from mynameisclan

read good : will post the screenshots that i have got downstairs..

OR, he is man enough to tell you guys that i won like 11-0 in a row from him,then he added me on msn and i showed him my PC trough webcam so he would believe i didnt have a pedal .. Drunkmaster,be man enough and tell these tards about the reality

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

read good : will post the screenshots that i have got downstairs..

OR, he is man enough to tell you guys that i won like 11-0 in a row from him,then he added me on msn and i showed him my PC trough webcam so he would believe i didnt have a pedal .. Drunkmaster,be man enough and tell these tards about the reality[/b]
    I dont care of pedal show me screeshots wher I vs with you when i was elegance clan and where u was unbuffed and naked?

U just uploaded old screenshots from old owner but you never can kill me unbuffed or naked forget it we did vs u said to me I'm a good player i said same thing to you but u flame me with screenshots that was not me and on the day where we vs behind orc base I had killed u 2 times and u me 4 times but ur hp was always by 10% and don't forget i has not got a rol and iron set on the vs soon you can come and we can repeat it

Here,msn logs.. I didn't wanna go into this subject but just because he is not man enough to tell the truth,i will just post the msn logs.. They are inturkish so kamikazee,if ur man enough transelate them so everyone can see how ignorant you are..

It has been enough fun for today,will see the spam tomorow,BYEBYE

good night,im out..if he doesnt transelate ,i will tomorow

blackii

DrunkMaster,,,face it broo..if u got beaten..admit itt

if u can't even beat me 1 v 1,..i dun see how u can beat steel0;D

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I said that he using superpedal he asked me how he can get a superpedal when he don't live in turkey
    i said it musn't be pedal..... in ebay or something like that they selling keyboards with autoloot and special combination from logitech. He showed me his keyboard from webcam i sent him a link that his keyboard look same that combo keyboards from killedby forum cafegeveze http://kopedal.com/urunler.html and he answered no it isn't. I has not saw full of his room so i have no proof that he using pedal or any special keyboards and believe him. We did vs behind orc base and he won 4:2 but i was very bad equipped bought char new and dude u can never kill me unbuffed and naked forget it in your dreams maybe
    gn8 all

h0ly

damm... gayest music i ever heard in my life ibne.

blackii

lol now flame the songg xDDGogogog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_i8inQGe5A

Like i said, dude i do not care about this because everyone knows that i dont even play,yes it is my name,been trying to get the character his name changed but really dont want to spend 20 bucks for that.. But i will get that done when it is unbanned... I quitted Ko too long ago like i said, i don't wanna say it over and over,the char will be back in 27days,untill that time go on having fun..byebye[/b]
    very lame post, you put screen shots in your vid when you were vsing 1 of the noobs who played my account.

anyway, i vsed you the day before i started selling my shit and...

and i guess 1 time wasn't enough

it went on and one many times, same result. Don't post stuff that isn't true ;(

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast