Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita First BF could never won the castle without the help of NewAge because Animosity killing them ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    First BF could never won the castle without the help of NewAge because Animosity killing them like flies, and the clan 2 of Badfamily are only newbies that arent great help . second, NewAge defended the castle 4 times, and "Degano the scammer" paid only 3 , owes us one week , If we take the decision to stop helping BF , and go alone or with another ally, has nothing to do with that BF pay us . We told to Degano, "the next week, we would still not helping". The word of "Degano the scammer" is shit . Third you are nobody, just a follower, another "Degano Dog" , You're the equivalent of cuban dog, but green. Your arguments are bullshit. You talk about Akasutki, titans, when BF has more titans and many of MH, your complaints are pretty dumb. And about Isilon, Felankor uhmm. You are inviting us? , Dont tempt the devil , If we attacking Badfamily , Chulls can win the box easy. Most work or study here, but maybe we could give us some time for it.We can think about .
    -------
    so all ur clan is bulldestroyer dog too ? try to think before to talk ure older not a kid .. ok man you are the best player in all cz .. in all cwest in all the world .. how i said u think that alone .. the server ? diferent .. peace pro ¡

Quote Originally Posted by 4Fromthesky View Post
    -------
    so all ur clan is bulldestroyer dog too ? try to think before to talk ure older not a kid .. ok man you are the best player in all cz .. in all cwest in all the world .. how i said u think that alone .. the server ? diferent .. peace pro ¡
    OK Degano Dog now sit and wait your cookie .

OK Degano Dog now sit and wait your cookie .
    -------
    Degano dog Degano Dog .. thats all that u can say ? get a life razor 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    i obviously don't care if im going off topic or not...and obviously your also following lol
    why the hell don't i have common sense? go give me an example....your all talk and no doing razor thats all you are just criticize this and criticize that and at the end of the day you got no life and it doesnt seem you have ever defended that when people point that out so please get out of your chair and do something
    you're*

At the end of the day, it's all your assumptions against my facts. I don't have to step down to your level and argue about worthless personal remarks that are supposedly meant to be hurtful. I could if I wanted to, but like I said...

Quote Originally Posted by 4Fromthesky View Post
    -------
    Degano dog Degano Dog .. thats all that u can say ? get a life razor 2
    I think razor will answer soon ^ ^. I see you read the truth hurts. Kid stop writing crap. Soon your master Degano the scammer will give you a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you're*

At the end of the day, it's all your assumptions against my facts. I don't have to step down to your level and argue about worthless personal remarks that are supposedly meant to be hurtful. I could if I wanted to, but like I said...
    LOL FACTS? you gotta be joking.........they won't hurt you at all cause you already know you can't climb up the ladder at all....

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    ye that`s GG, gotyou also had symbol...
    coz he was killing atrosses & riote whole days in cz cw 2 for like 6months +
    uhahauhuahuahahua

The One And Only Senior Member

First BF could never won the castle without the help of NewAge because Animosity killing them like flies, and the clan 2 of Badfamily are only newbies that arent great help . second, NewAge defended the castle 4 times, and "Degano the scammer" paid only 3 , owes us one week , If we take the decision to stop helping BF , and go alone or with another ally, has nothing to do with that BF pay us . We told to Degano, "the next week, we would still not helping". The word of "Degano the scammer" is shit . Third you are nobody, just a follower, another "Degano Dog" , You're the equivalent of cuban dog, but green. Your arguments are bullshit. You talk about Akasutki, titans, when BF has more titans and many of MH, your complaints are pretty dumb. And about Isilon, Felankor uhmm. You are inviting us? , Dont tempt the devil , If we attacking Badfamily , Chulls can win the box easy. Most work or study here, but maybe we could give us some time for it.We can think about .
    You can keep calling who ever you want scammer,
    You guys are brainless and can't understand EASY words so thats not mine or any of my clan member's faults.

Can win us easy?ofcurse when you come 3party meeles and 3party mages while we have 3party meeles at all, ye that shouldn't be a problem...
    deeh, 4Fromthesky and Eternity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    You can keep calling who ever you want scammer,
    You guys are brainless and can't understand EASY words so thats not mine or any of my clan member's faults.

Can win us easy?ofcurse when you come 3party meeles and 3party mages while we have 3party meeles at all, ye that shouldn't be a problem...
    unfortunately they weren't able to copy what you said in game and go google translate
    deeh, 4Fromthesky and Eternity like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    coz he was killing atrosses & riote whole days in cz cw 2 for like 6months +
    uhahauhuahuahahua
    In other words, pk symbols are meaningless. That's what regiss was trying to say.

LOL FACTS? you gotta be joking
    Look me up, nothing I have said in this thread is false or goes against logic.

While all the valiant attempts to offend me have been nothing but attempts indeed, and the lame kind too, lol.

All in all, these people get so offended by the truth that they have to appeal to their "meanest" remarks as a comeback, even if those remarks are just speculation or assumptions of their own.

That's an obvious proof that the kids are mad, and so the fun is born.

In other words, pk symbols are meaningless. That's what regiss was trying to say.

thank you, was worry about that no one will understand...

Hahahaha this so funny.... free bummmmmmmmmmmp for see big kids cry

This server has always exhibited such poor sportsmanship.

And I was joking.

Look me up, nothing I have said in this thread is false or goes against logic.
    listen mate, seriously, DO NOT go there.

that line of yours just made me LOL.

it's ok that you tried to help yourself by reducing it to this topic, but this is border line sociopath activity.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast