Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ready2Die trailer

This is a discussion on Ready2Die trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ure saying i`m 13 year old kid o thank u. and why u blaim use about babashopping ?? do whe ...
Page: 3

ure saying i`m 13 year old kid o thank u.

and why u blaim use about babashopping ?? do whe own u in in ronark land.

i just told u there are all in game babashoppers in every clan in every server

and my items are buyd whit ingame coins. and about _tsounami_ he is legit player so stfu about him if u have any proof about this then post it on forum u dont have proove then STFU and go cry under ure desk[/b]
    Rofl you should see yourself how you pk. Oh btw ask Shig how he pm's me and my clannies in cz when we pwn R2D's party's with 2-3 priests. Ask Sand and L2 (mage) how they town from one 73 BP. Yeah R2D owns us lol. You have no idea what team-work means. You can only tp yourselfs till the mage dies thats all. And about _tsounami_ he was in ReTOWN so that says alot.

tha_amras

Rofl you should see yourself how you pk. Oh btw ask Shig how he pm's me and my clannies in cz when we pwn R2D's party's with 2-3 priests. Ask Sand and L2 (mage) how they town from one 73 BP. Yeah R2D owns us lol. You have no idea what team-work means. You can only tp yourselfs till the mage dies thats all. And about _tsounami_ he was in ReTOWN so that says alot.[/b]

ROFL noob didnt i say i was inactive and didnt missyuna post the movie ?? o yeah he did if u wanna do smart
    first think good and then try to do smart. and so yeah tsounami was in clan retown he was in the clan THelas to so what ? doesnt say anything about the person. tsounami play this game for fun like other peoples. but u just 1 big fagg that just little noob that get no atention

so stop blaiming about use and lets fight it out in ronark land

i`ll be back like in 2-3 months maby in this game to kill u little kids

Blancanieves

atm i didnt see that ur clan or others rape us... ofc never Retown rape us for sure

we usually pk with 1 PRIEST ,,,, ME or MOLLIE and SOMETIMES only SOMETIMES used 2 priest.... but guys stop cry if u cant kill us... go and look like clan from orc sided use 3 and 4 priest for pk...
    stop cry...daumieu i would like see when and how u and ur clan rape us

PD: who did say that pk with 2 pirest is cheat? xD

STOP CRY XD

:MOLDER:

i think u all in r2d r babashopers ,u all cheat, u all scamm, hack, use koxp, macro....but it is all ok , but use 2 priest in PK plzzz we must ban u coz that,AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!

<3 Molder

Sh11t

Yeah we crying like chicken town town WHEN THERE IS 50 PEOPLE TRYING TO "KILL" US ZZZ

Anyways i dont know the name of the song but http://files.filefront.com/r2dmp3/;6.../fileinfo.html should help

:MOLDER:

shame of u killing orcs, u didnt know it is cheat !!

<3

:::Wendigo:::

yeah... stop playing in party... go solo if u have balls... noobs... cheaters... koxpers... babashopers....

btw, playing with priests in party? K2... ban pls.

the only 1 in r2d that has balls is mollie... the rest, all little girls...

tha_amras

close topic

"mollie oure pro priest" :P

yeah... stop playing in party... go solo if u have balls... noobs... cheaters... koxpers... babashopers....

btw, playing with priests in party? K2... ban pls.

the only 1 in r2d that has balls is mollie... the rest, all little girls...[/b]

we had 1 more nice gay priest but he selling his shits for a gay nintendo wii.....

<3 wendigay and HOmolder xD

whats the song i like this song

Banned

Its sweet to see all noobs\babshopers backing each other

tha_amras

Its sweet to see all noobs\babshopers backing each other[/b]

its so sweet that u think by ure self that whe are babashoppers so sweet that u are a idiot that is 12 years old and get fucked by 4 turks in his ass so sweet if u could stop blaiming my clan members for babashoppers i told u already but i think ure to stupid to think that that in all clans all servers there are babashoppers probaly your clan members ore friends are babashoppers so

STFU AND CRY @ ure Mommy

So much arrogance from a guy that barely can speek english and come&#39;s from no where with +2&#39;s. Why are you so defensive iff though?

KingOfPika

its so sweet that u think by ure self that whe are babashoppers so sweet that u are a idiot that is 12 years old and get fucked by 4 turks in his ass so sweet if u could stop blaiming my clan members for babashoppers i told u already but i think ure to stupid to think that that in all clans all servers there are babashoppers probaly your clan members ore friends are babashoppers so

STFU AND CRY @ ure Mommy[/b]
    This is definitely written by 12 year old or less judging from the writing. Or it could be an adult whos excessively retarded or could be on drugs who know? :blink:
    Anyway buy items from me please I will sell you high :lol:

i think he so deffensive cuz ppl say he got +2,3,4 uniques but he doesnt have, best wut he had was A +2 flame ring and as we all know thats gone now, and further he wearing stuff like a ep+0, belt of life, agate ring, completes+7 etc. so thats the reason, but that is my guess, also amras is not from america or england so he tries his best english :P

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast