Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ready2Die trailer

This is a discussion on Ready2Die trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah my english not al to perfect and no i`m not little kid just angry making things about me whit ...
Page: 4

tha_amras

yeah my english not al to perfect and no i`m not little kid just angry making things about me whit +4 items that not true so fucking stupid look about ure self witch idiots start about +4 items that i dont have and then blaiming my friends about babashopping i told u reply whit prove ore stfu

Banned

yeah my english not al to perfect and no i`m not little kid just angry making things about me whit +4 items that not true so fucking stupid look about ure self witch idiots start about +4 items that i dont have and then blaiming my friends about babashopping i told u reply whit prove ore stfu[/b]

Why dont u get in the game right now so i can kick ur ass quick and shut ur fuking mouth off jajajajajjajajaja

Blancanieves

and u r? ibeta?...

guys stop cry , send tickets to k2 for ban us for use 1 or 2 priest for pk party

ty in advance

Banned

and u r? ibeta?...

guys stop cry , send tickets to k2 for ban us for use 1 or 2 priest for pk party

ty in advance[/b]

I think you are stupid ....... we saying 2-3 priest in a party is a losers PK
    we are not saying its cheat

KingOfPika

yeah my english not al to perfect and no i`m not little kid just angry making things about me whit +4 items that not true so fucking stupid look about ure self witch idiots start about +4 items that i dont have and then blaiming my friends about babashopping i told u reply whit prove ore stfu[/b]
    Now I read this post and made me realize its not about your english or awful grammar. Its about ur e-penis size, u r way too emo, don't take pride for an in game game. Just don't get all emo saying ready2die legyt legyt clan no cheat no dupe. But the truth is some of people in clan, matter of fact any clan babashop and you know those people who babashop in ur clan so dont come up with bullshit like "y love my legyt clan no babashop". :lol:

wraith86

i dont even see why this is a discussion really. almost all if not all of the top 10 clans on ares have babashopped players in them. regardless i dont see why having 2-3 priest (we normally have 1-2) during PK is so bad. our parties are usually very balanced and organized. if anything you should be bitching at the mages that do a very good job of TPing and playing support in times of need. without an all around solid party with highly skilled players how do you figure were gonna take out union/letsrock/retown etc.?

ps: R2D is a very active and dedicated clan, we have alot of exp going on, we hold the castle, and we do alot of bosses including isiloons/felankors/boss events. thats what clans now days lack... the will to win and respectfulness towards other top clans, afterall who would you want to be the best? R2D or some turkish GM editted clan?

Banned

i dont even see why this is a discussion really. almost all if not all of the top 10 clans on ares have babashopped players in them. regardless i dont see why having 2-3 priest (we normally have 1-2) during PK is so bad. our parties are usually very balanced and organized. if anything you should be bitching at the mages that do a very good job of TPing and playing support in times of need. without an all around solid party with highly skilled players how do you figure were gonna take out union/letsrock/retown etc.?

ps: R2D is a very active and dedicated clan, we have alot of exp going on, we hold the castle, and we do alot of bosses including isiloons/felankors/boss events. thats what clans now days lack... the will to win and respectfulness towards other top clans, afterall who would you want to be the best? R2D or some turkish GM editted clan?[/b]
    Stop ass kissing please

wraith86

Stop ass kissing please[/b]
    sorry for backing up my clan and telling the truth

i agree with wraith, they are dedicated and a great clan to began with. Yes the game is full of babashoppers big deal, is that what is stopping you from playing or flaming on other people. I really dont care about babashoppers they can use their money for what ever reason they want to, its just a game.

i <3 wraith

Ready2die are macroers. They koxp at darkstones and EW all day!!!!
    There all babashopers. Most of us have played since the start of ares is it impossible to get +0, +1 Uniques legitly (I know some people with better but i can&#39;t speak for them)?
    Dupe. Bla bla bla

When we pk we play with our clannies who wanna pk. If 2 to 3 priests want to pk ( i find it hard to get one) then we add them to the party we dont discriminate "sorry we&#39;ll get critized if we have 2+ priests sorry).

0/10 Yuna sorry dont be in a such a noob clan

Banned

Ready2die are macroers. They koxp at darkstones and EW all day!!!!
    There all babashopers. Most of us have played since the start of ares is it impossible to get +0, +1 Uniques legitly (I know some people with better but i can&#39;t speak for them)?
    Dupe. Bla bla bla

When we pk we play with our clannies who wanna pk. If 2 to 3 priests want to pk ( i find it hard to get one) then we add them to the party we dont discriminate "sorry we&#39;ll get critized if we have 2+ priests sorry).

0/10 Yuna sorry dont be in a such a noob clan [/b]

Im sorry , but werent u the guy in the TheReapers you, DrDurn and waylanders ? ? chitin +7 or 6 was it ? and somehow went to shell +8 and +8 weapons ?

Indeed but u really got to work ur combo out :blink: thats sadddddddddddd

when Warmen joined thereapers he had shell and raptor long before then so what are you trying to say exactly?

btw not bad vid pls tell me full length will have more than town nova :P

Banned

h34r: true all top clans have babashoppers in em, they&#39;re like that annoying kid on every sports team, there&#39;s always that one. Having multiple priests in pk is SMART, with warriors lvl80 spamming hell blade and mages doing over 1k with meteor now u need to have 2 priests in a good pk party. And r2d is always lvling, aliakmonas for 1 is what 79 or 80 now? and i always see them in ew parties. It&#39;s clans like Just1ce, LetsROCK and other turk bug abusing clans that we should be sending in cs tickets to get banned, not clans like r2d.....

Priestontale

R2D will always have its fan club of haters This is a movie not a marshmellow

saltman_147

y u all haten on this guy ??

he made a movie like all of u did ...
    and he would probally expect some good/bad or influnctual views on his movie as so thses topics reflect...

if u ant got nothin good to say dont say anything at all ....

great move, great music 9/10 - waz a bit short i&#39;d say

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast