Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sigs for all

This is a discussion on sigs for all within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by N1GG4 ha u want peoples logins? ha u want people to pay you? why would anyone do ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Originally posted by N1GG4
    ha u want peoples logins? ha u want people to pay you? why would anyone do that when they can get FREE sigs that are BETTER than yours..

no offense but ive seen paint sigs better than your sigs. *

ZzzzzZ
    im gonna have to agree with him on that one..they arent really sigs..it is just a pic with words and lens flares on it..in the shape of a sig h43r:

toymaker

lol nigga ur sig is shit, i could do filter effects and make crappy sigs like that in 2 min lol

N1GG4

see im not that cocky kind but on this id have to say my sigs are better... the one in my sig isnt my best work thats just the one i use.. way better than you.

SS + Crop + Font + Name + Little retarded effects = Get in game coins But the down side to ur whole plan is NO ONE LIKES YOUR SIGS AND NO ONE IS GANA PAY YOU FOR THEM CAUSE THEY GET THEM FOR FREE AND 1000000x BETTER!

jizz

lol u guys are so mean..

N1GG4

ZzZzZ hes the mean one charging people for sigs when everyone else makes em for free.

toymaker

hey if u dont wanna pay get the fk out of my topic, nobody wants free sigs that look like yours lol

DragonFire

Default Re: deleted

your business just got shut down ^_^

N1GG4

yet the rest of the sigs on the forums look like mine?? yet i managed to make you delete your topic and ur sigs.. yet i manage to prove you wrong.. yet i managed to make you look like an idiot... kk say w/e u want but im winning this flame battle.

ZzZzZ

toymaker

lol, u think u win because you are a FLAMER

N1GG4

haha still charging people for sigs.. and your flaming out all the other sig makers by calling their sigs crapy.. ZzZZz haha im a flamer yet im gana be the only one posting in this topic so have fun idiot.

toymaker

oh ur a sig maker? then why are you in MY topic trying to fk with ME? i dont even think your sig is bad im just defending myself, u say u make sigs for free? for who? any noob that asks? ya right, im sure you would just flame him for asking

Banned

PUNK! :wacko:

took me 5mins to make both of my sigs and they look better than yours.

N1GG4

hey buddy heres what you do.. go to media then the stickys. and look at the post siginiture requests here. now look there. look at all the sig makers. and dont be calling people noobs cause i really believe anyone on these forums will own your noob ass up.. + yes they are free cause were not a "noob" like you askin for igc for a fuckin sig thats pathetic.

toymaker

congradulations

N1GG4

kk well looks like i took care of you. now to finish it off with the original..

/Flame.

Yay i win.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ..... and the beat goes on.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast