Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 188

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOLZ...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    BitchTheLasT^^
    Guest

    Default

    LOLZ

  2. #167
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    [quote]
    loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. quote]


    Kinda like you running around in a party with edited Oliver North??

    Still awaiting the one behind Oliver North to defend his right to play an edited character. Dont think it will happen :rollseyes:

    What about u MC_Ebay with ur +3/+4 Uniques and still towning in a split sec, what u want here?

    mc_ebay: ROFL. you who've bought every character you've owned dare to slur ebay?
    +3/4 uniques? zzzz had a +2 ROL and traded it for items. all uniques are +0 except +1 cleric ear
    towning in a split sec? I can say I have NEVER towned from you. and rarely do i ever town. I may die, but
    i will not town.

    Thank you for posting your silly bullshit. Still pissed b/c i banned your dumb ass from our vent? :lol:

    I find it funny as hell that the king of babashoppers accuses someone else. Any of you see me in-game and i'll
    trade to show my uniques. No problem there at all. GOGO buy another lvl 70 ring.
    Damn your so stupid. 1st of Aall pwnage aint mine alone its 50% Pocho's and 50% mine. And for the 2nd i lvled to 70. I was the one lvling pwnage all time. The deal with "i bought" pwnage was just to fool the greeks which worked fine for 4 months but i guess the americans fell for it also.

    And to chris, just because your fukin jealous that my chr has better equip than yours and that you lost to me fair and square 1on1 and u still blame it on your skillbar GET OVER IT.
    So the account isn't yours then? You trying to clear that up for us...thanks. ^_^

  3. #168
    Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    And Kraka please your just jealous that i got 10x better gear than u, and i dont waste as much time on this game as you do ^^
    No, YOU haven`t. They aren`t your chars are they. And what 10 times better gear is that then, considering your most recent renter is totally naked. The other thing is, im not a selfish prick unlike yourself. I wonder how many people`s aspirations you`ve helped in this game?

    If i really worried about gear, unlike yourself, then i would have join the other douches. I don`t buy from moradon or anywhere for that matter. Everything i`ve got is 110% legit. I don`t sweat dupe wipes. Nor have i placed myself of being able to say `I was Mos AND Argentino`s fag`

    Im none of those so again your wrong kraka, and no my "recent" chr isnt naked, its kinda fully geared in fact i was pkin last night so nice try[/b]
    its true i was pking with him for abit ^_^

  4. #169
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    [quote]
    loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. quote]


    Kinda like you running around in a party with edited Oliver North??

    Still awaiting the one behind Oliver North to defend his right to play an edited character. Dont think it will happen :rollseyes:

    What about u MC_Ebay with ur +3/+4 Uniques and still towning in a split sec, what u want here?

    mc_ebay: ROFL. you who've bought every character you've owned dare to slur ebay?
    +3/4 uniques? zzzz had a +2 ROL and traded it for items. all uniques are +0 except +1 cleric ear
    towning in a split sec? I can say I have NEVER towned from you. and rarely do i ever town. I may die, but
    i will not town.

    Thank you for posting your silly bullshit. Still pissed b/c i banned your dumb ass from our vent? :lol:

    I find it funny as hell that the king of babashoppers accuses someone else. Any of you see me in-game and i'll
    trade to show my uniques. No problem there at all. GOGO buy another lvl 70 ring.
    Damn your so stupid. 1st of Aall pwnage aint mine alone its 50% Pocho's and 50% mine. And for the 2nd i lvled to 70. I was the one lvling pwnage all time. The deal with "i bought" pwnage was just to fool the greeks which worked fine for 4 months but i guess the americans fell for it also.

    And to chris, just because your fukin jealous that my chr has better equip than yours and that you lost to me fair and square 1on1 and u still blame it on your skillbar GET OVER IT.
    So the account isn't yours then? You trying to clear that up for us...thanks. ^_^
    Half mine half pochos. Been that way for ages

  5. #170
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    [quote]
    loved taking it up the butt when you went around with them on their fucked up chars. quote]


    Kinda like you running around in a party with edited Oliver North??

    Still awaiting the one behind Oliver North to defend his right to play an edited character. Dont think it will happen :rollseyes:

    What about u MC_Ebay with ur +3/+4 Uniques and still towning in a split sec, what u want here?

    mc_ebay: ROFL. you who've bought every character you've owned dare to slur ebay?
    +3/4 uniques? zzzz had a +2 ROL and traded it for items. all uniques are +0 except +1 cleric ear
    towning in a split sec? I can say I have NEVER towned from you. and rarely do i ever town. I may die, but
    i will not town.

    Thank you for posting your silly bullshit. Still pissed b/c i banned your dumb ass from our vent? :lol:

    I find it funny as hell that the king of babashoppers accuses someone else. Any of you see me in-game and i'll
    trade to show my uniques. No problem there at all. GOGO buy another lvl 70 ring.
    Damn your so stupid. 1st of Aall pwnage aint mine alone its 50% Pocho's and 50% mine. And for the 2nd i lvled to 70. I was the one lvling pwnage all time. The deal with "i bought" pwnage was just to fool the greeks which worked fine for 4 months but i guess the americans fell for it also.

    And to chris, just because your fukin jealous that my chr has better equip than yours and that you lost to me fair and square 1on1 and u still blame it on your skillbar GET OVER IT.
    So the account isn't yours then? You trying to clear that up for us...thanks. ^_^
    Half mine half pochos. Been that way for ages
    No no no. What you are saying is that you dont actually own the character, neither of you do. You just have equal rights to play the account but neither of you actually own it. Put in short hand; you do not own a character.

    Lemon

  6. #171
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Lemon
    No no no. What you are saying is that you dont actually own the character, neither of you do. You just have equal rights to play the account but neither of you actually own it. Put in short hand; you do not own a character.

    Lemon
    Technically, no one owns a character

    Zero, Zero, come out come out where ever you are...

  7. #172
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    No no no. What you are saying is that you dont actually own the character, neither of you do. You just have equal rights to play the account but neither of you actually own it. Put in short hand; you do not own a character.

    Lemon
    Technically, no one owns a character

    Zero, Zero, come out come out where ever you are...[/b]
    Ah yes good point. So why did he buy something he can never own? And furthermore why only buy half? Is he that dependent on other people?

    And zero won't come out, he has run out of deciet. He has finally realised that he is a fucktard and is now roaming the streets of Grimsby (fitting hey) selling himself to people like Festo (I'm going to get drunk being code for "I'm going to go have some anal adventures with my friend zero.)

    Lemon

  8. #173
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    I dont live in grimsby so get your facts straight dont knock anal sex until uve tried it!

  9. #174
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

    No no no. What you are saying is that you dont actually own the character, neither of you do. You just have equal rights to play the account but neither of you actually own it. Put in short hand; you do not own a character.

    Lemon

    Technically, no one owns a character

    Zero, Zero, come out come out where ever you are...
    Ah yes good point. So why did he buy something he can never own? And furthermore why only buy half? Is he that dependent on other people?

    And zero won't come out, he has run out of deciet. He has finally realised that he is a fucktard and is now roaming the streets of Grimsby (fitting hey) selling himself to people like Festo (I'm going to get drunk being code for "I'm going to go have some anal adventures with my friend zero.)

    Lemon[/b]

    Are you really so stupid Lemon? i never paid a cent for anything in ko.

  10. #175
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    I dont live in grimsby so get your facts straight dont knock anal sex until uve tried it![/b]
    Lol fair enough, can't argue with that.

    Originally posted by Ringpiece+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ringpiece)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon
    Lemon wrote:
    *
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futility
    @
    Futile Rhetoric wrote:
    *
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

    Lemon wrote:
    No no no. What you are saying is that you dont actually own the character, neither of you do. You just have equal rights to play the account but neither of you actually own it. Put in short hand; you do not own a character.

    Lemon


    Technically, no one owns a character Wink

    Zero, Zero, come out come out where ever you are...



    Ah yes good point. So why did he buy something he can never own? And furthermore why only buy half? Is he that dependent on other people?

    And zero won't come out, he has run out of deciet. He has finally realised that he is a fucktard and is now roaming the streets of Grimsby (fitting hey) selling himself to people like Festo (I'm going to get drunk being code for "I'm going to go have some anal adventures with my friend zero.)

    Lemon


    Are you really so stupid Lemon? i never paid a cent for anything in ko.[/b]
    Oh right so how do you come across all these wonderful items and accounts? Do you just find them lieing around and help yourself? My money lies on you sucking dick/licking ass for the accounts. I don't think anybody is stupid enough to give you an account for free. Licking ass is nothing to be ashamed of though Ring because all the "good" players did it. Eric and Matt for example got access to F9 by licking Alex's ass. 0000000 got duped/babashopped items by licking greek ass. I guess it's a tradition amongst your "friends".

    Lemon

  11. #176
    Art1492
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)
    I dont live in grimsby so get your facts straight dont knock anal sex until uve tried it![/b]
    Lol fair enough, can't argue with that.

    Originally posted by Ringpiece
    Originally posted by Lemon
    Lemon wrote:
    *
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futility
    @
    Futile Rhetoric wrote:
    *
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

    Lemon wrote:
    No no no. What you are saying is that you dont actually own the character, neither of you do. You just have equal rights to play the account but neither of you actually own it. Put in short hand; you do not own a character.

    Lemon


    Technically, no one owns a character Wink

    Zero, Zero, come out come out where ever you are...



    Ah yes good point. So why did he buy something he can never own? And furthermore why only buy half? Is he that dependent on other people?

    And zero won't come out, he has run out of deciet. He has finally realised that he is a fucktard and is now roaming the streets of Grimsby (fitting hey) selling himself to people like Festo (I'm going to get drunk being code for "I'm going to go have some anal adventures with my friend zero.)

    Lemon




    Are you really so stupid Lemon? i never paid a cent for anything in ko.
    Oh right so how do you come across all these wonderful items and accounts? Do you just find them lieing around and help yourself? My money lies on you sucking dick/licking ass for the accounts. I don't think anybody is stupid enough to give you an account for free. Licking ass is nothing to be ashamed of though Ring because all the "good" players did it. Eric and Matt for example got access to F9 by licking Alex's ass. 0000000 got duped/babashopped items by licking greek ass. I guess it's a tradition amongst your "friends".

    Lemon[/b][/quote]
    lick they asses yeah

  12. #177
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Just to let you know i bought F9Devils shell pads+8+15str. With me and matts money. I bought 00000 his shell pads+8+15dex

  13. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    no i stopped replying here because youre like an old record lemon. You're like hamster master, you've convinced yourself that you know eeeeverything and no matter how little evidence you have you will still keep saying it. Youre a dumbass. I proved my point, i just like killing illuminati. Your whole "we are so legit" thing is getting really old and tiresome. Its not an excuse for being crap.

    Anyway i never bought 1 item from a greek, please tell me which item i did because it will be news to me. Like i said, you are lucky i am even responding to you. Ordinarily i would just ignore you like one ignores the spastic child at the back of the classroom making lots of noise.

    ps: ringwraith i did pay back 4 billion gold for those pads so it wasnt only you.

  14. #179
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    no i stopped replying here because youre like an old record lemon. You're like hamster master, you've convinced yourself that you know eeeeverything and no matter how little evidence you have you will still keep saying it. Youre a dumbass. I proved my point, i just like killing illuminati. Your whole "we are so legit" thing is getting really old and tiresome. Its not an excuse for being crap. *

    Anyway i never bought 1 item from a greek, please tell me which item i did because it will be news to me. Like i said, you are lucky i am even responding to you. Ordinarily i would just ignore you like one ignores the spastic child at the back of the classroom making lots of noise. *

    ps: ringwraith i did pay back 4 billion gold for those pads so it wasnt only you.
    No you stopped replying here because your argument fell to shit and even you stopped believing in your own "I can't lose" moronity. I don't know everything, it just appears that way to you because you know so little.

    Originally posted by 0000000
    I proved my point, i just like killing illuminati.
    Was that your entire point? Jeez you suck at making points. I thought your entire argument was you defending yourself from allegations of consorting with dupers and babashoppers and accepting items as gifts? This "we are so legit" thing is a reply to the origional post but I guess you lost sight of that as soon as you saw your friend Ringpiece floundring in he own troll mess. At no point did I use "we are crap because we are legit" infact I think we are far from crap but thats my opinion and with no proof I can't back it up. Oh wait there is that small matter of a castle that you couldn't take from us with an alliance of the entire server but I suppose your ego hid that.

    Bought? Greek? No? Well then "gıft plıssssss"? Is that more like it? I can bet you didn't farm, how could you with all that NP to get?! Afterall it means so much.

    I'm lucky? Shit 0000000 I think you will find that the only reason I enjoy ripping you to shit is because of the reaction I get from you; a poor atempt at a retort. I bet the spastic child at the back of the clasroom would put up a better argument but then again I bet the spastic kid wouldn't join an argument he can't finish.

    Lemon

    Styled by LemonFreezer's Chitin Range 2006.

  15. #180
    ::CaM::
    Guest

    Default

    Fck all yall, because u talk about legit items and stills, terrorists had half the items, but double the skill, played half the time you did, all yall sit at the comp 24/7 in ur parents basement , all pastey and shit. GET OUT DO SOMETHING YOUR GOOD AT AAND GET OFF SOME LAME FORUMS FOR SOME GAME THATS DEAD AND OVERRUN WITH TURKS...!!!! lol :wub: I wont read for replys, so flame on bitches and dont slit ur wrists on my account lol :lol:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •