Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 188

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love drama lol h43r:...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    i love drama lol h43r:

  2. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    so ring you didnt scam mos also? Also what did argentino claim when he quit that clan u guys used to be in i forgot the name with niro and all he said is that you scammed him since u had his acc info as well so you can keep talking your bullshit but the only k2 bitch here seems to be you. Also about the iron bow i also agree that was pathetic and as it turned out tons of people got crazy items off livechat especially a tot i think on xig or so. The people that worked there didnt play the game and didnt know the items so they just gave whatever they could make off to people.

  3. #138
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    theres a difference im not afraid to say what happened with the iron bow now am i? *the iron bow was given from livechat since they couldnt find the code for the iron bow 7 and he said it was cool since it took so long to restore me. *I dont see any dick sucking there now, do you? if anything its more like thats the other way around since they are compensating me. *Now lets continue with ur story oh and you can add in why you came to ares? Oh was it because you scammed your clan in diez seems you have a record of scamming people and being a little bitch.

    Thats kinda pathetic they cant find the item code for Ironbow+7 but they can for a +9+19 dex or +8+15 or whatever it was cant remember. And no i didnt quit diez because i stole an ironbow from SirKaos which i still talk to sometimes, i left diez cause it was dead in the beginning and that is the only thing i ever scammed in ko so nice try. Your k2's bitch chris.[/b]
    So you ARE a scammer! The only question now is how often do you do it?

    Also; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28425

  4. #139
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Or maybe your not intelligent and whilst posting a message your on http://thesaurus.reference.com/ so you can act all intelligent by using a diverse vocabulary. Anyway this is boring im off out to get drunk!
    And again, just because I use words you need to look up to find doesn't mean I need to.[/b]
    words i need to lookup? i got 8 A* 2 A @ GCSE, 4 B's @ A level and 4 Distinction's 3 merits and 2 passes on electrical engineering

  5. #140
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default

    we go to drink one vodka, to catch girls to hear a music and to give good laugh! u guys is if stressing excessively with knight. :P

  6. #141
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by NYchris
    so ring you didnt scam mos also? Also what did argentino claim when he quit that clan u guys used to be in i forgot the name with niro and all he said is that you scammed him since u had his acc info as well so you can keep talking your bullshit but the only k2 bitch here seems to be you. *Also about the iron bow i also agree that was pathetic and as it turned out tons of people got crazy items off livechat especially a tot i think on xig or so. The people that worked there didnt play the game and didnt know the items so they just gave whatever they could make off to people.

    I scammed niros items? i never had access to his chrs so nice story u made up again chris. And no i didnt scam shit from mos, he only had james wipe some of my chrs, when i told that a 2nd CS+8 appeared at his INN outta nowhere on SoulSlayer. And to argentin0, rofl ask Jesse how that guy was we gave him a PE then he quit clan soon after he got it saying "Im gonna join town to lvl then come back" which we knew was BS so me and jesse asked it back. So nice try there also.

  7. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    never said u scammed niro i said when you were in that one clan with niro i dont remember the name of it. I said you scammed argentino and you did scam mos you wouldnt give him his +8 chitins and whatever else you borrowed so he had a gm take back his items for him. Its funny how you say you and jesse asked for it back but how can you ask for something if it was taken off their account?

  8. #143
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default

    :huh:

    now… the old friends are fighting here. why? it is a right of the game? the faces need to be better etc. etc…. but if a boy to start to make shit or to another thing and another one and does not play this game more. why to say any thing on the subject now that nao has because to speak? nobody wants here knows on problems of clans and the people “stars”. we know vocês and we do not like them to see old friends here fighting for whom nor he has meant none.


    so sad

  9. #144
    LiberAchi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo
    LiberAchi before your start assuming he sucked cock for gettin unbanned first find out the facts thanks
    I didn't assume anything, just go and check it up on ranking thanks

  10. #145
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    The full story wasnt posted on ranking

  11. #146
    Lemon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by garfieldbr
    :huh:

    now… the old friends are fighting here. why? *it is a right of the game? the faces need to be better etc. etc…. *but if a boy to start to make shit or to another thing and another one and does not play this game more. *why to say any thing on the subject now that nao has because to speak? nobody wants here knows on problems of clans and the people “stars”. *we know vocês and we do not like them to see old friends here fighting for whom nor he has meant none.


    so sad
    Can anybody translate that?

  12. #147
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by garfieldbr
    :huh:

    now… the old friends are fighting here. why? *it is a right of the game? the faces need to be better etc. etc…. *but if a boy to start to make shit or to another thing and another one and does not play this game more. *why to say any thing on the subject now that nao has because to speak? nobody wants here knows on problems of clans and the people “stars”. *we know vocês and we do not like them to see old friends here fighting for whom nor he has meant none.


    so sad
    Oh God... it's full of Stars... I can see Forever...

  13. #148
    leftclaw
    Guest

    Default

    Holy crack, I was writing an essay and now I can't continue. :/

  14. #149
    RingWraith
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by NYchris
    never said u scammed niro i said when you were in that one clan with niro i dont remember the name of it. *I said you scammed argentino and you did scam mos you wouldnt give him his +8 chitins and whatever else you borrowed so he had a gm take back his items for him. *Its funny how you say you and jesse asked for it back but how can you ask for something if it was taken off their account?
    Taken of whose acc? Argentino gave jesse the PE after he whined for 10 days on irc about how we "scammed" Our own PE from him cause he quit clan right after he got it, and we wouldnt let him keep it.

  15. #150
    elzeus
    Guest

    Default

    Leeds

    this nigga nychris stole my kfc and rw cheats in 1v1's B)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •