Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 So dont act like bitter fools towards anyone who plays the market successfully. It works both ...
Page: 9

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    So dont act like bitter fools towards anyone who plays the market successfully. It works both ways.
    Not really. If you buy shit that's most likely a dupe, then you're no better than a duper. Not that you'd see it that way of course, you babashopping, globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil, you.

And lemon please, give me a break. I know you are all pissed that i beat futile so easily and i *must* be cheating somehow, but thats no excuse for all the excuses you are throwing around.
    Easily? Haha. Yeah, that's why you wouldn't make it an even fight. Well, you backed out of it, more like. Fun, fun.

You countered exactly none of my points, refer to the post where you start going on about imaginary numbers. Yes, thats where you lost.
    Yeah, I figured that comment would go straight over your head.

Fucking stupid clan. Actually apart from killing BandoftheHawk, killing your shit clan is a major incentive for me to go Karus.
    Please do, it'd be an incentive to go to CZ.

I dont see why i should be accountable to ANYONE in this game. Futile made a choice to turn up in arena and he lost, he could have chosen to walk away but he obviously thought he had a chance.
    This is probably my favourite zero-ism yet, seeing how you spouted your garbage, walked into the arena thinking you had a chance unbuffed, and lost. Gosh. As for me fighting you -- it's always nice to see where I have to be, gear-wise

Well now futile should think twice before he trash talks on forums considering hes SHITE. Now fuck off trolls.
    Lovely. Trolls? Are you on psychotropics, Zero? Go back to the start of this thread, and look up who started slinging shit, first. Oops!

Lemon

look below :P

Lemon

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

Do not confuse my clan with other people. We made the choice not to use the markets, and we`ve never lost a thing.

So dont act like bitter fools towards anyone who plays the market successfully. It works both ways. As for your wife, why should i give a shit what she thinks, fuck her... And lemon please, give me a break. I know you are all pissed that i beat futile so easily and i *must* be cheating somehow, but thats no excuse for all the excuses you are throwing around. You countered exactly none of my points, refer to the post where you start going on about imaginary numbers. Yes, thats where you lost. Fucking stupid clan. Actually apart from killing BandoftheHawk, killing your shit clan is a major incentive for me to go Karus.

I dont see why i should be accountable to ANYONE in this game. Futile made a choice to turn up in arena and he lost, he could have chosen to walk away but he obviously thought he had a chance. Well now futile should think twice before he trash talks on forums considering hes SHITE. Now fuck off trolls.

And Kaileen, a lot of sins are using keyboards that have functions to be programmed, but you wont hear them admit this directly, their friends know about it though.
    We are not bitter fools to people who play the market we just explained that we lost nothing because we don't play the market. I am not pissed atall that you beat futile because I couldn't care less about your skill in game, I am questioning your personality flaws and your character. How exactly did I lose when I took the piss out of your inability to spell a one letter word after you took the mick out of me not spelling Liar right? I believe that that was a viable retort that went straight over your head.

Doesn't matter if you go orc or not, you are never online.

If Futile hadn't have turned up you would have made some bullshit up about him being a pussy so stfu with that crap and stop going on about how you can beat people in unfair fights because nobody cares. If thats all you have then you seriously suck.

Lemon[/b]

garfieldbr

Default Re: we love you patriot and illuminati

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    deleted, casue that wasnt me. friend in clan told me i made a post. i just logged

and i know that illuminati was like first clan in ares
    and ares been up a while
    so? :wacko:

LiberAchi

I believe NYchris is right here. 000 did buy 2 items from James and his dagger wich he bought from him got deleted. It should be on ranking somewhere. There should be another thing about 000 getting banned, then unbanned a day later for pulling ( sucking ) some strings ( cocks ).

LiberAchi before your start assuming he sucked cock for gettin unbanned first find out the facts thanks

Lemon

Originally posted by Festo
    LiberAchi before your start assuming he sucked cock for gettin unbanned first find out the facts thanks
    LOL

Oh wait you're being serious for the first time in ages, I was actually beginning to think you were 12.

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    Do not confuse my clan with other people. We made the choice not to use the markets, and we`ve never lost a thing.
    sad to say, illuminati are assholes and they/all know about that; luring bosses, servants on isiloon etc. but not dupers/hackers/babahoppers... :wacko:
    btw chris i was always curious about your combo as an assasin. the always-archer reskilled to an assasin and the same day after reskill he owned with boberts macro? T_T but lets say you were really "skilled" :lol:
    oh and forgot about patriots. haha lol. patriot is such a legit clan. they just own with their assasins equipped with dual rol +2.
    jade real just loves their clannies, how long you duped items for them? oh w8 a sec, you just babashoped them, didnt you?[/b]
    boberts macro? Are you that stupid actually I was the worst assasin bananagun from xig will vouch for that XD when i first reskilled it wasnt me who played my account cause i had gone to a boxing fight in new york. At that time and it was anon aka trevor from olympia who reskilled my account and played about 3 or 4 days. Just another little kid coming with some hating comments when they dont know whats going on

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

sad to say, illuminati are assholes and they/all know about that; luring bosses, servants on isiloon etc. but not dupers/hackers/babahoppers... :wacko:
    btw chris i was always curious about your combo as an assasin. the always-archer reskilled to an assasin and the same day after reskill he owned with boberts macro? T_T but lets say you were really "skilled" :lol:
    oh and forgot about patriots. haha lol. patriot is such a legit clan. they just own with their assasins equipped with dual rol +2.
    jade real just loves their clannies, how long you duped items for them? oh w8 a sec, you just babashoped them, didnt you?
    boberts macro? Are you that stupid actually I was the worst assasin bananagun from xig will vouch for that XD when i first reskilled it wasnt me who played my account cause i had gone to a boxing fight in new york. At that time and it was anon aka trevor from olympia who reskilled my account and played about 3 or 4 days. Just another little kid coming with some hating comments when they dont know whats going on[/b]
    bobert macro :blink: ?? ur in drugs nooby h43r: bobert was the best sin comber when he play this game

Originally posted by SiCoXiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiCoXiS)</div>
    Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

jade real just loves their clannies, how long you duped items for them? oh w8 a sec, you just babashoped them, didnt you?
    boberts macro? Are you that stupid actually I was the worst assasin bananagun from xig will vouch for that XD when i first reskilled it wasnt me who played my account cause i had gone to a boxing fight in new york. At that time and it was anon aka trevor from olympia who reskilled my account and played about 3 or 4 days. Just another little kid coming with some hating comments when they dont know whats going on[/b]
    bobert macro :blink: ?? ur in drugs nooby h43r: bobert was the best sin comber when he play this game[/b][/quote]

Best priest too, i pked with him spam heal and cures on me while he was tanking humans ;p

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    LOL

Oh wait you're being serious for the first time in ages, I was actually beginning to think you were 12.[/b]
    I have fun in life, i dont take anything seriously really. I dont try and use long words etc to make myself look intelligent, just makes you look boring

Lemon

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

LOL

Oh wait you're being serious for the first time in ages, I was actually beginning to think you were 12.
    I have fun in life, i dont take anything seriously really. I dont try and use long words etc to make myself look intelligent, just makes you look boring[/b]
    Maybe I am intelligent and boring? Or maybe I am just intelligent and that makes me look boring? OR maybe I am intelligent and it makes me seem interesting?

Lemon

Or maybe your not intelligent and whilst posting a message your on http://thesaurus.reference.com/ so you can act all intelligent by using a diverse vocabulary. Anyway this is boring im off out to get drunk!

Lemon

Originally posted by Festo
    Or maybe your not intelligent and whilst posting a message your on http://thesaurus.reference.com/ so you can act all intelligent by using a diverse vocabulary. Anyway this is boring im off out to get drunk!
    And again, just because I use words you need to look up to find doesn't mean I need to.

RingWraith

Originally posted by NYchris
    theres a difference im not afraid to say what happened with the iron bow now am i? *the iron bow was given from livechat since they couldnt find the code for the iron bow 7 and he said it was cool since it took so long to restore me. *I dont see any dick sucking there now, do you? if anything its more like thats the other way around since they are compensating me. *Now lets continue with ur story oh and you can add in why you came to ares? Oh was it because you scammed your clan in diez seems you have a record of scamming people and being a little bitch.

Thats kinda pathetic they cant find the item code for Ironbow+7 but they can for a +9+19 dex or +8+15 or whatever it was cant remember. And no i didnt quit diez because i stole an ironbow from SirKaos which i still talk to sometimes, i left diez cause it was dead in the beginning and that is the only thing i ever scammed in ko so nice try. Your k2's bitch chris.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast