Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dumbest thing ive ever done was go to play c-west and expected there to be more skilled players then on ...
Page: 27

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

dumbest thing ive ever done was go to play c-west and expected there to be more skilled players then on turk servers. boy was i wrong. its like a breeding ground for morons lol.[/b]
    hahahha i love it! (not the server)

Banned

Dumbest thing i have ever done would be...

Selling my sherion +8 in merchant for 100 million lol

And running into ardream with 900 million coins lol

xstep

The dumbest thing i ever did was in the beginning of ke when i started playing. And i never heard of the "town"button be4. I finnaly got lvl 25 and went to elmorad, or piana or however it was called back then. I started to explore it and 5 min later i was lost, it took me 3 hours to find my way back to the castle :P[/b]
    loled at this =) nice story

Banned

ROFL PREIST GABBER!!

lol!!!

Esose

i went to bed one night merchanting at the cursed gobble in lufferson. Forgot i had about 90 stones of life on me, and when i woke up in the morning i found myself a level and a half down [i was lvl 71 ] with all my stones gone but 2

johnnysu2006

dumbest thing was to change 1 chitin+7 for royal knight stuff long ago only because i didnt look at the chitins >.< zzz im sucha a noob

AphRaeL

lost a 5v1 on my bp (lvl 77) to 4 warriors and a rogue
    NPC&#39;d 2 IN&#39;s (drunk)
    Went to anvil with 7 +7 rappys and 7 trinas...burned all of them

Best thing

traded +8 HB for 2 +8 II

aruc

bringing this up:

1 - reading this and making same mistakes over and over.

2- some time ago i went to CZ ... i ran after a sin until we were alone, so he stopped for VS... IT WAs one of the best, most exciting, longest VS i ever had, i even had time to think, " with that gear this guy is probably cheating somehow to tank me this much" ( i looked with better gear than him) ... i dont remember if i lose or win, but when i towned i noticed my daggers were broken ^^

The dumbest thing i ever did was in the beginning of ke when i started playing. And i never heard of the "town"button be4. I finnaly got lvl 25 and went to elmorad, or piana or however it was called back then. I started to explore it and 5 min later i was lost, it took me 3 hours to find my way back to the castle :P[/b]
    ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oli

Yeah I the same mistake too... But I enjoyed the trip, I just wonderd how can a game so wonderful

umm this is not KO but last week i drinked shower gel..

oli

Please tell us, how could you do it? Were u so thirsty?

Hey cutie Senior Member

drunk most probably, i was drunk and shaved my leg hair by pouring vodka over it and setting it on fire!
    good thing i was in the shower

Banned

drunk most probably, i was drunk and shaved my leg hair by pouring vodka over it and setting it on fire!
    good thing i was in the shower[/b]
    LOL

Sold my IN to the npc I was so pissed then I just realized I was just playing a private server xD

When I first started to play didn&#39;t know what was rezz until lvl 60 so each time I die I press ok thats why took me like a year to get lvl 60
    in the old times xD

Lost more than 30gb+ going to bdw and cz with coins >_<