Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; forgott the password for my main account and realised that after hard drive format i forgott the password for my ...
Page: 23

oli

forgott the password for my main account and realised that after hard drive format i forgott the password for my email too [/b]
    It happend to me too but it was 2 years b4 xD

StoneColdAngel

I was fill debuffed and chased by 7 ppl. used binding on OBL so it drains the mana of my followers and got killed by the OBL in the end h34r:

DavidCopperfield_

14/04/2008 ,trying to escape to the human rush .....

oli

14/04/2008 ,trying to escape to the human rush .....[/b]
    LoL Didin't it hurt?

StoneColdAngel

Haha you gpt badly owned :P

yossi777

were upgrading cleavers to +9... i had 7 +8 with trinas.. i made the 3th and then i tried the others... guess what ? i burned my +9 ( ofc i didnt notice ;O

hansen

i remember the old school KO, old breth, and I was checking bosses, I saw attila and decided to hide it and call my clan to kill it (as I did before many times). I lured it somewhere behind the hill, my friends came but we didnt find attila anywhere:P
    and in the old times I remember phoning my best friend in the middle of the night to kill shaula, and once we even got warrior shell pauldron - was quite expensive at that time :lol:

and the dumbest thing is hardcore exp - cause you dont have time for anything irl

battlemama

dumbest thing i did was in clan Driven i was priest bp had a hb +7 old school hb ftw warrior in my clan asked to see it i was like sure gimme your glave was +7 for insurence he gave me that played arounf for a bit in the end he /quit clan runs off with my hb now im stuck with a fucking glave as a bp i was owning cz (not) worst day in ko

The Dumbest thing I did is having all my money in the inn while in Moradon. Some guy was selling 2 +8 shards for 4.5gbs each, Wp for 150m, & +7 shard 150m. On Ares a Shard +8 is 20gbs, Wp is 6gbs, and a Shard +7 is around 2.5gbs.... I did buy 1 shard for 13gbs from the guy who bought both though

TOMTOM

My friend sold the first WP in C-WEST to Sundries rofl :lol:

Ran into DCZ with 21gbs and tried to do a 3vs1 only to find out that I had the cash in my inventory while I was fighting them, I probably wouldnt have died if I kept fighting.

This was in 2007

Damnation

Not the stupidest, but latest... about 6-7 hours ago, saw Antares on my newly started mage...

Coolio... chill, spam Solid and run for my life... died twice and kept trying...

Ended up with Rogue Boots +1 and a delvl.

no biggie tho.. 10mins of exp and i'll be back on track. Should have remembered that bosses in USKO never drop anything...

afk (ofc sleep ...) in cursed gooble event at night

-10% kk ty bb

sold all my rogue stuff to buy priest stuff then got hacked

would be to sell items to cheap and buy to expensive and loose a few gbs at a few days