Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The dumbest thing i ever did was download a game called Knight Online :/...
Page: 24

The dumbest thing i ever did was download a game called Knight Online :/

Deviouspro

NPC&#39;d a Priest FP DD Helmet I just bought for all I had ><

Quitted KO and came back 3 times :mellow:[/b]
    .. same here fucking hate this shit

harun37

when i first play KO (v1299)a friend of me gave me +7raptor +7warrior shell +7impact (in that times it was like +7warrior shell 999m raptor dont know impact 21gb+items) i trade it for +8 Horn ROFL

got DC when Spike town loggin in game BAMM... Press OK xD (it was yesterday)

be a tank in andream XD

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well for me it was uh doing a trade and getting scammed...what i thought was a Raptor 7 he canceled and put up a Raptor 1 and i did the trade...this was 2 years ago xD

n3cr0m4nt1c

as i started to play ko i hit lvl 30 and got the 500k from beginenr helper.
    than i went to a strange new place called ronark, saw a human party (wich wasnt attacking me)
    i found out that i was able to attack the priest and boom, half of my 1st mil gone

went stoned to the anvil to upgrade my personal pole to +7, burned shitz b4 i upgradet the pole, ofc a burn xD
    but noo i didnt stop after that cuz i thought something must go to +8 now, i endet up beeing naked

loaning a +7 light erenion to a "friend" for his last pk vid, never saw that guy again and the le neither :P

well, and some more stoned anvil stuff,
    never upgrade when ur not 100% clear in mind :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

as i started to play ko i hit lvl 30 and got the 500k from beginenr helper.
    than i went to a strange new place called ronark, saw a human party (wich wasnt attacking me)
    i found out that i was able to attack the priest and boom, half of my 1st mil gone

went stoned to the anvil to upgrade my personal pole to +7, burned shitz b4 i upgradet the pole, ofc a burn xD
    but noo i didnt stop after that cuz i thought something must go to +8 now, i endet up beeing naked

loaning a +7 light erenion to a "friend" for his last pk vid, never saw that guy again and the le neither :P

well, and some more stoned anvil stuff,
    never upgrade when ur not 100% clear in mind :P[/b]
    I did that on my dcz sin on Olympia SO much. Ask any one here who knows me, they&#39;ll all say I bitch about my anvil exploits :lol:

mjollner

for me, burning a hell breaker +7 to +8 in the first week on cwest (either the first or the second one on cwest, depending on who you ask)
    second stupidest burning an avedon +7 to +8 a couple of weeks later on cwest

That i 80% of the time ran around with strenght gear

Ran into ardream with 300 mil on me.. Wich was much for me that time And offcourse I did get killed <_<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Sell my char with 1,3 np on it for 200$ -.-

Dragonlord9

=/

dumbest thing i did was trust James aka iewithmykiss: the scammer.
    he was the one who scammed my old warrior LordLEEEROY.

best thing i did.
    bought glave+8 for 8m coins(when they were 8gb). and mirage +8 for 9,000(9k) when they were 900m.
    some people dont pay attention, and i love it.
    upgrade a iron bow from +1 to +8 all in 1 go with just reg scrolls, no trina.
    and my favorite thing i did, was when i played a friends int priest at 68(in ke)
    with me and evilfourty(he was 64 int priest) we double teamed a DM and killed it.
    lol took so freaking long and tons of soul pots lol.

made platinum permium in cranc west and quit after 1 day [/b]
    lol thats really dumb

striker

hmmm i can&#39;t pick so i make a list.....

Ran into cz to make trade with 21 gbs....got bored ran around bowl naked....

Logged on drunk and upgraded a +8 shell set and some other stuff...to see if go +9...

Ever started this game.....too damn addicted....time taking.....

traded a friend&#39;s Iron Bow +8...instead of my +7 for a trade....the nice turk gave it back tho ^_^

Not quiting when i had chance lol...items worth like 1/3 they are now..back when rols worth 100$ on diez

ohh back in day...i traded all my items to Aeryn or Aweryn * some nub mage * .... so someone else could buy my account premium.... back in KE or b4....anywayz he ran off with it....

making this loong list...serious waste of time :P....maybe some others learn from my mistakes...

npc mage paper dd +6/25 in diez not nowing it was worth n e thing