Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember a whileee back I was playing my friends priest lv68 or something when cap was 70 I went ...
Page: 28

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I remember a whileee back I was playing my friends priest lv68 or something when cap was 70 I went to cz. Got added into a party and tped. so I was freaking out cus I got hitted and I ran straight into the base. Then I got xped and realized the mage tped me to opposite's base :>

qunix

was back in logos days . I had DOL6 and it was very rare since server just started . I came to DK spot in cz where my clan was Xping ... had nothink to doa dn merchanted my dol for 20 mln and tried to send it to myself , so noone could buy from a merch while i was sending some gay random came and bought it

pking with 10 sec scrols vs a whole orc party
    now i know why they kick me XD!

oli

pking with 10 sec scrols vs a whole orc party
    now i know why they kick me XD![/b]
    And how many orcs did u kill?

Please tell us, how could you do it? Were u so thirsty? [/b]
    i just woke up after having a dream of drinking something and i just knew i was drinking something then i ran to spit it out since it burnt in my mouth and things.. and l8er that day after 30 mins of spitting and stuff to get it out i saw my shower gel bottle was open :P alcohol had nothing to do with it in my case cept the one in my shower gel but we don't talk about that :P

oli

i just woke up after having a dream of drinking something and i just knew i was drinking something then i ran to spit it out since it burnt in my mouth and things.. and l8er that day after 30 mins of spitting and stuff to get it out i saw my shower gel bottle was open :P alcohol had nothing to do with it in my case cept the one in my shower gel but we don't talk about that :P[/b]
    I think I needn't have asked xD

mets7625

merchant iron necklace 999,999,999 to show off
    and was BOUGHT by some turk who HAD 10gb on him during war invasion

this was back when iron neck was worth prob 21 gb + item

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728