Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

yet another 70 in carnac west!

This is a discussion on yet another 70 in carnac west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmfao is this the first time you've done good in ko? Posting your giga7, your kingship, and your lvl 70 ...
Page: 5

lmfao

is this the first time you've done good in ko? Posting your giga7, your kingship, and your lvl 70 (which could be in the main char topic) all in different topics, and flaming anymore who doesnt suck your balls. I hope your clannies atleast get coins for their brown nosing, i usually just skip over anyone with a undestruablez sig cause their usually mentally handicapped and can only say "YOUR JEALOUS, SATTTED, or WE OWN"

its amazing how people can obsess over such a broken game =[

magnified

lmfao

is this the first time you've done good in ko? Posting your giga7, your kingship, and your lvl 70 (which could be in the main char topic) all in different topics, and flaming anymore who doesnt suck your balls. I hope your clannies atleast get coins for their brown nosing, i usually just skip over anyone with a undestruablez sig cause their usually mentally handicapped and can only say "YOUR JEALOUS, SATTTED, or WE OWN"
    its amazing how people can obsess over such a broken game =[[/b]
    you sound like a broken record...

just shut ya yap..

it brings shame to me to see that your canadian =[

Boyce

[/b]
    sorry but i lol'd haah

NaidenZ

lmfao

its amazing how people can obsess over such a broken game =[[/b]
    lmao, never thought I had to do it but ... here we go

I must agree with Ethernal

lvl 70 on platinium premiun ? lol it's pretty easy , at least if you got lvl 70 really fast like on 16 days or if you was the first 70 then I could accept it but post a ss getting 70 even knowning there are like 100+ 70's already? wow, who gives a shit ? also you got kingship really easy because only english people were able to log carnac west and most of them were your clannies but if fierce were orcs and didn't leave and if my clan were there and all people who speak english except turks were there then I probably had more chance to get the kingship instead of you

and please, enjoy your kingship because I'm pretty sure this is your first and last time.

I'm really sorry but I'm bored to see your dumbs posts every time I check ko4life

EDIT : (since a guy replied my post already)
    if you know me then you should know I like to brag sometimes, but few times I did was when I was the first who got 1m nps while everyone had 600k and other one was when I was the first who got lvl 75 while everyone were 70-72 , you can't brag a thing that everyone can do and btw don't come with " jealous " because then I'll really laugh on your face since even when luca had kingship on akara, I had more items than him so am I jealous of you ? no way.

omg look my account is lvl 70 and has set shell,personal sword and master WOOT !! looks retarded? don't you think ?

by the way, if you gonna tell me " you have a sharer " then you probably should know I've xped my account from lvl 0 to lvl 66 alone because my sharer had to work and when my sharer back I played 3 more days and I lost my internet because I changed my adsl from 2mb to 3mb, and when I back the account was lvl 70 already(1 week ago which means before than you) nd many people knows and can confirm this so if that doesn't means "alone" then kk take it as you want.

and btw, I didn't bababought anything yet, unless you call " buy prem+kc " babashop then sorry I did =( , thinking on babashop but later when prices gets down

I'm out , keep bragging noobs things, is your life

cya

LeoBuff

lvl 70, being the king, and with plat premium, and idk if you share your account with someone, anyway... lol ...
    gratz ._.

lmao, never thought I had to do it but ... here we go

I must agree with Ethernal

lvl 70 on platinium premiun ? lol it's pretty easy , at least if you got lvl 70 really fast like on 16 days or if you was the first 70 then I could accept it but post a ss getting 70 even knowning there are like 100+ 70's already? wow, who gives a shit ? also you got kingship really easy because only english people were able to log carnac west and most of them were your clannies but if fierce were orcs and didn't leave and if my clan were there and all people who speak english except turks were there then I probably had more chance to get the kingship instead of you

and please, enjoy your kingship because I'm pretty sure this is your first and last time.

I'm really sorry but I'm bored to see your dumbs posts every time I check ko4life[/b]
    +1

Sorry but.. Naidenz..SilverHazee... criticizing someone ELSE for bragging?
    What has the world come to...

NaidenZ

Sorry but.. Naidenz..SilverHazee... criticizing someone ELSE for bragging?
    What has the world come to...[/b]
    then you should read my previous post carefully

I have nothing against people who likes to brag, is more, I like when a guy brag something nice and sometimes I even say myself wow how this gay can have this item or lvl >_< and I feel some jealous about but brag nothing ? sorry but if you ask me, just a retarded as the right to brag nothing.

magnified

it kinda is an accomplishment to get 70 at west server becuz the only ppl that exp are our clan...
    we can&#39;t get random exp when noones on so its fcked bs

sexy gel west aga

NaidenZ

sexy gel west aga[/b]
    you gel east baby, east pwns always when I go pk I see 129393 humans xd

I have done few 2vs8 with my brother (I&#39;m warrior and he is rogue aka goldenhazee) as you should know already and we won XD

last time we tried a 2vs8 was against a full party of fierce but we got pwned xD they had 3 priest ( 2 of them were holy G_G) no way T_T

so funny how they reply with non sens comments while they know theyre getting completly busted.

and thx for that SS salmin, getting even worse xD[/b]

how emo can u get ?

1. we dont care if every1 hates us on orc side, were the only clan that takes isiloon, kills eslant bosses n runs all exp slots on orcside pretty much

2. 90% of the stuff he says in king chat is " need 60+ melees for cz dk&#39;s pm me"

or exp event starting in 30 min

cry me a river if u dont know how to maintain ur hp really

peace.

gz gogo

killer2675

gratz gogo lol guess u got some fans and haters

dartagon

how emo can u get ?

1. we dont care if every1 hates us on orc side, were the only clan that takes isiloon, kills eslant bosses n runs all exp slots on orcside pretty much

2. 90% of the stuff he says in king chat is " need 60+ melees for cz dk&#39;s pm me"

or exp event starting in 30 min

cry me a river if u dont know how to maintain ur hp really
    peace.
    gz gogo [/b]
    oh sweet an other killah comming in -.-,

1. who told you i was crying?, be more original on ur insults buddy

2. i agree with you on that, the prob is that he spamm this 5 times ea min. srry mr smarty pants if im looking to noob for you. i really CANT manage to maintain my hp, oh jeeze im so noob "sarcasm"

3. lol arena. an other usual reply comming out when the person has no solutions left. "come arena i will shut u off" as if i really care bout who is the highest lvl between each other.

u might win ingame but here u just messed up everything

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast