Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Alcahol poisoning and other related questions.

This is a discussion on Alcahol poisoning and other related questions. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; And about £100 in cash[/b] you know what nick, once im done with china im coming to england and we're ...
Page: 2

And about £100 in cash[/b]
    you know what nick, once im done with china im coming to england and we're getting fucked up.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Stop drinking Matt! ım gana facka you mada.

Inactive Member

drink a power aid, something with lots of isotonic in it before u pass out chances are no head ache in the morning, but i don't really get hang overs so i cant say much, just feel really sleepy.

Banned

my own experience is, b4 you go to sleep after enjoying an evening with lots of alcohol, drink like a 0.5l water and eat something salty (chips did fine for me) and you'll do fine next day[/b]
    He is talking about long term effects not short term. And, that doesn't help. That would only help you piss your bed.

If you are drinking beer, it does little damage to your liver. (depends on the quantity). If you are drinking hard liquor like Vodka or Whiskey, you should dilute the liquor with water or coke. Anything where they mix ethanol or any other chemical substance fucks your liver. If you are young, which most of us are, the liver has the ability to regenerate. It effects you when you are 30 - 40 (the time where you have kids and have a family). Think of your kids.

He is talking about long term effects not short term. And, that doesn't help. That would only help you piss your bed.

If you are drinking beer, it does little damage to your liver. (depends on the quantity). If you are drinking hard liquor like Vodka or Whiskey, you should dilute the liquor with water or coke.[/b]
    first of all, i said from my own experiences.

also, i don't get drunk of beer. at least not that hard that i could get a hangover.

"long term effects"
    do you expect its healthy?
    but i don't think you can get any problems with the brain, like forget stuff. it doesn't effect like cannabis, therefore i don't believe in such things

Banned

first of all, i said from my own experiences.

also, i don't get drunk of beer. at least not that hard that i could get a hangover.

"long term effects"
    do you expect its healthy?
    but i don't think you can get any problems with the brain, like forget stuff. it doesn't effect like cannabis, therefore i don't believe in such things[/b]
    So how does potato chips and water makes your liver "OK". Forget it, I wan't to remember this so I can laugh later.

TunaFishyMe

rofl you put on weight drinking beer
    its all carbs/sugar.

evilwevel

throw up when you're still drunk and you don't care. you'll wake up with no hangover the next day.

drinking water also helps, if you still got some room left :lol:

So how does potato chips and water makes your liver "OK". Forget it, I wan't to remember this so I can laugh later.[/b]
    why you are quoting me? grow up some pubic hair before you talk to the real guys <_<

RiseAgainst_

Hahahaha oh dear at that ^_^

Nick i&#39;ve cut back heaps. I only drink in weekends, and only spirits.[/b]
    lol spirits, chocomilk has more alcohol in it than that shit. You shouldnt be really worried about them.

lol spirits, chocomilk has more alcohol in it than that shit. You shouldnt be really worried about them.[/b]
    Dont quite get that

Seekor

I drink alot and never get hangovers i dont know i think i was blessed or just german that could be it

but i think its leading to a liver disease my eyes turned yellow one time scared the shit out of me but dont drink as much as i used to just watch how much u drink and ull be fine.

Banned

You put on weight drinking beer![/b]
    If you put on weight then something is wrong with you.

Well keep drinking nic...because i guess you got a memory loss when you said i will be IP banned the next day because you were to drunk to do it that same day and you didn&#39;t want to fuck the DB.

Well.. Cheers

Fix for hangovers is drink 30cl water before u go to bed...
    next morning eat greased food or pizza from day before

works for me

Seekor

oh yeah and the loss of brain cells part im preety much close to retardation lol...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast