Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Alcahol poisoning and other related questions.

This is a discussion on Alcahol poisoning and other related questions. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; belgian girls are hot I quoted that ideal weight from a medical website, it isn't my opinion. The guy who ...
Page: 4

belgian girls are hot I quoted that ideal weight from a medical website, it isn't my opinion.

The guy who lived in the room opposite me in university was 8 stone, which is 112lb or 51kg. They all called him twiggy. I kinda felt bad for him because whenever he wore shorts you could see people laughing at his white stick-legs. I thought i was too underweight when i was ~68kg last year but that guy was much worse. Best way to fix your weight is to quit ko!

Best way to fix your weight is to quit ko![/b]
    or reduce the wasted time

Mens

I usually drink 2-3 nights a week, and drink pretty hard, but i never seem to get hangovers. Im 5ft 7in, 150 pounds, I guess i inherited it from my dad.

im 74kg lol!!! Being on shifts now means i drink less but eat much more as i have time to snack

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I saw this and it reminded me of Festo, and a lot of my friends as well, and our stupid drinking "adventures" xD

http://www.break.com/index/shootprank.html

me and my mates a few years ago!!!

Inactive Member

im 63kg's 180cm normal weight. im 18. and i hit the piss pretty hard. been doing it since 15years old so i got a lil threshold.

im 63kg's 180cm normal weight. im 18. and i hit the piss pretty hard. been doing it since 15years old so i got a lil threshold.[/b]
    63 kg for 180 cm is fukkin less imo >.<

I&#39;m 188cm and 83 Kilos. Guess your body still need to do some major changes :lol: :P

banaanc

lol im ~180cm and some 90~100kg, god you ppl are light, i could lift B00MSH33K4 with one hand
    and 63kg for 180cm is light, if your not a girl, you should drink more beer and eat every day not every 3rd or so

Banned Senior Member

im 74kg lol!!! Being on shifts now means i drink less but eat much more as i have time to snack [/b]
    im also 74kg aq festo

wow u drink that beer/wine......... 二锅头

anyways, ive never been a fan of china&#39;s beers and wines :S dont know why.

wow u drink that beer/wine......... 二锅头

anyways, ive never been a fan of china&#39;s beers and wines :S dont know why.[/b]
    thought 二锅头 is something like liqeur/spirituose (sp?)

Michal_PL

The World record in highest level of alcohol in blood belongs to a Pole (Tadeusz S.). He had 14.8 promils of alcohol in blood, it&#39;s 5 times more then the dead limit. He has died in a hospital, but not because of such a high alcohol level, but from the wounds of a car crash that he has made. -_-

The World record in highest level of alcohol in blood belongs to a Pole (Tadeusz S.). He had 14.8 promils of alcohol in blood, it&#39;s 5 times more then the dead limit. He has died in a hospital, but not because of such a high alcohol level, but from the wounds of a car crash that he has made. -_-[/b]
    If i ever find out i have a terminal illness i shall take that record from him

banaanc

in russia was drinking contest, and only 3rd place got prize cause 1st 2 died

and i doubt its hard to get past "lethal" dose just drink for a week and u got it ppl die if they drink too much too fast

what not to do

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LQKvv9dc80w

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast