Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me

This is a discussion on Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Spinal_Tap Yes I am a fucking idiot, if I remember correctly enough, you got annoyed enough one ...
Page: 4

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Yes I am a fucking idiot, if I remember correctly enough, you got annoyed enough one day while pking because my party kept killing you and whoever plays crimsonrain and some priest that you logged on one of ur orc accounts and started whining for a 1v1. People who only attack mages aren't exactly worth the time to 1v1(Please continue to flame me, I really wish to see more of your incredible vocabulary).

Matt/Alex are both good guys and will keep their words. I'm sure Alex is looking around for the best offer, or tryin to get enough coin to pay everyone in the party. But once again it has only been two days, 48 hours, 2880 minutes 172800 seconds. But people make forums for people to bitch and moan, so I guess this is serving its purpose
    matt is a good guy alex is fucking scammer i like matt he is good friend.

Road

lol empty threats . DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME OR YOU WILL GO DOWN! IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Don't care for sides but:
    Crimsonrain, if you don't like f9 and their gang then why do you hang out with them and kill bosses?

And Eric, share info with me plz (couldn't think of anything else, this doesn't really even involve you )

Originally posted by KrisOwns
    Eric, you're telling me that since he said a few words about your friend you're willing to go as far as to steal am item that was acquired by the PARTY; not just F9? *Really, you're fucking more than just raggan seeing how other people were in the party. *Now, in all honesty, if you're worried that someone can ruin zeros reputation with a few words, then Raggan must really pose a great threat to you. *Zero gets flammed on a daily basis, get used to it. *Yeah, it's pathetic because people only flame him because they're 'jealous' *however Raggan, on more than one occassion ased zero for a 1v1 which he turned down. *Buttom line, you're using a thread that was created months ago in order to keep the item, that thread is nothing but a lame excuse. *Grow the fuck up and learn to deal with problems, not by scamming them. *In the end, you're only fuckin' yourself over.
    Actually it makes no difference, if it is not a clan party F9 can do whatever the fuck he wants with the item, I hold no obligation to anyone other than my clanmates. Raggan created a LONG thread on the official forum badgering zero constantly about bullshit until zero 1v1ed him and beat him easily, then later he comes back and flames zero again saying that the fight wasnt fair because zero had better gear (why demand a 1v1 in the first place then?).

Now he goes as far as creating this thread to calling alex a scammer when it's been 2 fucking days... Learn some patience.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Road
    lol empty threats . DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME OR YOU WILL GO DOWN! IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Don't care for sides but:
    Crimsonrain, if you don't like f9 and their gang then why do you hang out with them and kill bosses?

And Eric, share info with me plz (couldn't think of anything else, this doesn't really even involve you )
    i did like him i like matt alot and did like alex but i waited and asked asked and still got nothing i told him give back ill sell it in ares section he said wait so i waited all night he went aafk scared me thought he was gonna scam me and at end he did.

KrisOwns

It wasn't a clan party yet Raggan got the drop. Now he had no obligation to give him the ring but Raggan isn't a dick so he lent it to F9. You said you have a trust like no other? Good way to put it to use.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisOwns
    Eric, you're telling me that since he said a few words about your friend you're willing to go as far as to steal am item that was acquired by the PARTY; not just F9? *Really, you're fucking more than just raggan seeing how other people were in the party. *Now, in all honesty, if you're worried that someone can ruin zeros reputation with a few words, then Raggan must really pose a great threat to you. *Zero gets flammed on a daily basis, get used to it. *Yeah, it's pathetic because people only flame him because they're 'jealous' *however Raggan, on more than one occassion ased zero for a 1v1 which he turned down. *Buttom line, you're using a thread that was created months ago in order to keep the item, that thread is nothing but a lame excuse. *Grow the fuck up and learn to deal with problems, not by scamming them. *In the end, you're only fuckin' yourself over.
    Actually it makes no difference, if it is not a clan party F9 can do whatever the fuck he wants with the item, I hold no obligation to anyone other than my clanmates. Raggan created a LONG thread on the official forum badgering zero constantly about bullshit until zero 1v1ed him and beat him easily, then later he comes back and flames zero again saying that the fight wasnt fair because zero had better gear (why demand a 1v1 in the first place then?).[/b]
    DUDE IT WAS THE FIRST PAGE I MADE 1 REPLY and he went and 1v1 me then people start flame ME AND HIM Try to read it.

Crimsonrain

It wasn't a clan party yet Raggan got the drop. *Now he had no obligation to give him the ring but Raggan isn't a dick so he lent it to F9. *You said you have a trust like no other? *Good way to put it to use.
    3 people were from my clan in that party 2 people from f9's and nightwhisp form badcompany and some turk..

It wasn't a clan party yet Raggan got the drop. *Now he had no obligation to give him the ring but Raggan isn't a dick so he lent it to F9. *You said you have a trust like no other? *Good way to put it to use.
    Not my fault he gave the ring to alex, if anything I'll reimburse the other people in the party excluding raggan and NYChris considering it wasnt even the real chris and chris also needs to learn how to get his gear on his own and not from shady greeks.

Next time pay attention to my actual post before you reply to it, because I said "you(Raggan) and whoever plays crimsonrain"
    btw I play Ssundevil occassionally if you care to try and recall that incident.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Next time pay attention to my actual post before you reply to it, because I said "you(Raggan) and whoever plays crimsonrain"
    btw I play Ssundevil occassionally if you care to try and recall that incident.
    oh your ssun person called me ctrl minor babashop when your the one with +3 unqies maybe +4 ?

KrisOwns

Why exclude Raggan? Because you have a personal vendetta against a skilled player, who obviously poses a great threat to you, lets tell your weak, character lacking, easily influenced twat friend who has no mind of his own not to give him what he RIGHTFULLY deserves?

kibal

if u killed it with full party why u said to f9 u ll sell it and split 50-50 , what about the other members of the party?

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisOwns
    Not my fault he gave the ring to alex, if anything I'll reimburse the other people in the party excluding raggan and NYChris considering it wasnt even the real chris and chris also needs to learn how to get his gear on his own and not from shady greeks.[/b]
    this was alex words
    Pass to me ill sell split it i said "wait lets get isiloon and ultima first" he said ok then after we meet on hill in the bowl i gave to him thinking i would get a cut but what did i get an offer of coins 2 days later then no reply to me on msn....i geuss ill wait for matt to get back and fix this problem

Why exclude Raggan? *Because you have a personal vendetta against a skilled player, who obviously poses a great threat to you, lets tell your weak, character lacking, easily influenced twat friend who has no mind of his own not to give him what he RIGHTFULLY deserves?
    Maybe it will teach raggan a lesson, regardless why do you have a similar name to ChrisOwns? Are you asking to be banned?

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by kibal
    if u killed it with full party why u said f9 u ll sell it and split 50-50 , what about the other members of the party?
    BECAUSE ALEX IS GREEDY READ THIS HE WANTED TO SPLIT JUST ME AND HIM NOT HOLE PARTY Chris drained it like 6 times also he should get cut and mage from f9's clan should too he tped us also ap0n from my clan tped us

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast