Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me

This is a discussion on Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Are you so ignorant to the fact that kris is a more than common name? And also, last time i ...
Page: 5

KrisOwns

Are you so ignorant to the fact that kris is a more than common name? And also, last time i checked, in the gaming community, 'owns' is a VERY common word. Put those two, more than popular words together, you have one semi-common name. God forbid a forum with 10k+ members has two people with the same name? Naive much?

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisOwns
    Why exclude Raggan? *Because you have a personal vendetta against a skilled player, who obviously poses a great threat to you, lets tell your weak, character lacking, easily influenced twat friend who has no mind of his own not to give him what he RIGHTFULLY deserves?
    Maybe it will teach raggan a lesson, regardless why do you have a similar name to ChrisOwns? Are you asking to be banned?[/b]
    hmm i see the lesson of you stickign up for your scammer friends.

Crimsonrain

here's a burn for you flame on please go lose too kimpee again blame it on i'm rusty boo hoo

Originally posted by KrisOwns
    Are you so ignorant to the fact that kris is a more than common name? *And also, last time i checked, in the gaming community, 'owns' is a VERY common word. *Put those two, more than popular words together, you have one semi-common name. *God forbid a forum with 10k+ members has two people with the same name? *Naive much?
    Or maybe we have a down-syndrome little twat that can't keep from coming back after being banned and coincidentally you have registered only today? Naive much? And already have proven the inability to comprehend simple logic, I don't suggest you have the same name as a person thats been banned over 20 times (or within 2 letters)

KrisOwns

That my friend is called being a dumbass. Banning someone because their mother named them a name of a person who you don't particularly favor?

p.s. You suck ass at trying to twist my words around.

That my friend is called being a dumbass. *Banning someone because their mother named them a name of a person who you don't particularly favor?

p.s. *You suck ass at trying to twist my words around.
    Refer to my edited previous post, why is it so difficult for you to grasp such a simple concept? I didn't threaten to ban you, I simply stated it would have been wise to choose another name.

KrisOwns

Refer to mine. God damn are you a retard?

Code:
    Are you so ignorant to the fact that kris is a more than common name? And also, last time i checked, in the gaming community, 'owns' is a VERY common word. Put those two, more than popular words together, you have one semi-common name. God forbid a forum with 10k+ members has two people with the same name? Naive much?
    Re-read and re-read again and again until you are able to grasp such a, oh so simple concept.

I agree learn some patience.. if you havent recieved ur share withen like 2 weeks then bitch about it.

Refer to mine. *God damn are you a retard?

Code:
    Re-read and re-read again and again until you are able to grasp such a, oh so simple concept.
    Wow you're pathetic, you must enjoy reading your own same bullshit logic that you decide to spew it out for me again.

There is a person named ChrisOwns who has proven to be a down-syndrome little twat with too much time on his hands and has been banned over 20 times on different names. Now why would you want a similar name if infact you aren't ChrisOwns?

KrisOwns

Originally posted by Vacant
    I agree learn some patience.. if you havent recieved ur share withen like 2 weeks then bitch about it.
    Another troll.

It's not the amout of time he's keeping you fucking twat. He came right out and said Raggan wont get ANY share, fucking read dumbass.

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by Eric
    Or maybe we have a down-syndrome little twat that can't keep from coming back after being banned and coincidentally you have registered only today? *Naive much? *And already have proven the inability to comprehend simple logic, I don't suggest you have the same name as a person thats been banned over 20 times (or within 2 letters)

so now we are gonna tease ppl with born mental problems? ffs dude ur lower than shit, go crawl in a hole and die. i got more respect for jackasses like bill clinton than i got for you. why are you even a mod on this site if you say you quit the game. dude you suck at life.

KrisOwns

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisOwns

Code:
    Wow you're pathetic, you must enjoy reading your own same bullshit that you decide to spew it out for me again.

There is a person named ChrisOwns who has proven to be a down-syndrome little twat with too much time on his hands and has been banned over 20 times on different names. Now why would you want a similar name if infact you aren't ChrisOwns?[/b]
    How odd, never heard of him. :rollseyes:

On this other forum, there was this guy named 'Eirc'. He was banned over 40 times and EVERYONE hates him, may I suggest you change your name?

Yeah, that's how fucking dumb you sound.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Omg it's just a fuckin' game, get over it..

KrisOwns

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    Omg it's just a fuckin' game, get over it..

Omg you're a fucking troll who posts more useless shit than your life.

Originally posted by KrisOwns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrisOwns)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisOwns

Code:

Wow you're pathetic, you must enjoy reading your own same bullshit that you decide to spew it out for me again.

There is a person named ChrisOwns who has proven to be a down-syndrome little twat with too much time on his hands and has been banned over 20 times on different names. Now why would you want a similar name if infact you aren't ChrisOwns?
    How odd, never heard of him. :rollseyes:

On this other forum, there was this guy named 'Eirc'. He was banned over 40 times and EVERYONE hates him, may I suggest you change your name?

Yeah, that's how fucking dumb you sound.[/b]
    However you are referring to a first name which is VERY common as oppsoed to a name and a word placed together... Need I say more? It's not even fun cutting you down because you just spit out the same shit over again.

The one and Only, I'm not making fun of any mental disorder. I simply stated that he most likely has a mental disorder and is also a twat.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast