Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Alkemiko

This is a discussion on Alkemiko within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by devilscommandments Alkemiko actualy killed someone in CZ what is ur point? now u stay in cz and ...
Page: 3

scorpy21

Default Re: Alkemiko

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Alkemiko actualy killed someone in CZ
    what is ur point? now u stay in cz and loock who kill who? get a life pls and make ur point, dont start with BS like that pls

Trii

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    Originally posted by JudgmentDay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ensorceller

alk is prety sad for a warrior to be honest, he is a nice person but I think be bought KOM out.. there isnt an item he has that dont glow. Rap +8 giga +? full shell a chittin shield zzz... I wonder what his uniques are.

He hardly has any, i can tell by the dmg i do too him..KOM doesn't sell uniques :P
    no he doesnt have IN, IB or SB but what can u say? "wow he got raptor +8 and shell +7" loock at u MS+8 where from? may i ask?[/b]
    he bought it for ingame coins.
    and why dont u call alkemiko here, why u all start licking his ass.

kirby48

What's your point trii ? Why should we make him come here ? Are you trying to make yourself look good because you have no real life ?

scorpy21

all what alke is doing is traying to play but some moran lice devilscommandments come and post a shit bigger then he is, and btw trii the only one who lick asses is u, all the time flaming on some one

scorpy21

Originally posted by kirby48
    What's your point trii ? Why should we make him come here ? Are you trying to make yourself look good because you have no real life ?

he dont have a point he just spam

kirby48

alke won't come here, he's not losing his life on flamming forums.

Trii

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kirby48

he dont have a point he just spam[/b]
    i do. i just read all the posts and see you guys pulling out some facts outta nowhere. im not licking noone's ass.
    ur the one spamming here. u could've included both replies in one post scorpy

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by scorpy21
    all what alke is doing is traying to play but some moran lice devilscommandments come and post a shit bigger then he is, and btw trii the only one who lick asses is u, all the time flaming on some one
    First of all it's spelled MORON not MORAN. Second I didn't post SHIT about Alk i said he killed a person in CZ, this is the [size=24][u][b]OFF TOPIC"....I already know I can beat him, if you don't think so I'll be happy to 1vs1 him in arena and you can fraps it. End of story.

Originally posted by killerclick186
    :wub: *Alkemiko is full legit...

sUk clan no cheat, no dupe, no scam, nothing...

Im sorry if u are been owned by him.... *

Alkemiko is the power :P * All my respect for him

:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

By his personal duffer... xXKristyxX

Envy is a bad thing *

P.s * *For your info, alkemiko doesnt shell +8 or particular jewels (iron belt, skeleton, glass belt)
    Alkemiko IS *Alkemiko ... Pls dont flame *^_^
    yeah but suk clan still sucks, luring boses to healers and i have seen many times...

killerclick186

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-killerclick186
    :wub: *Alkemiko is full legit...

sUk clan no cheat, no dupe, no scam, nothing...

Im sorry if u are been owned by him.... *

Alkemiko is the power :P * All my respect for him

:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

By his personal duffer... xXKristyxX

Envy is a bad thing *

P.s * *For your info, alkemiko doesnt shell +8 or particular jewels (iron belt, skeleton, glass belt)
    Alkemiko IS *Alkemiko ... Pls dont flame *^_^
    yeah but suk clan still sucks, luring boses to healers and i have seen many times...[/b]
    <_< Depend who... Next time u can call us for report this... We dont do this !

amerigo

Originally posted by devilscommandments

I didn't post SHIT about Alk *

[...]

Alk is a pussy, simple as that. When you try to 1vs1 he always runs off when he redballs or just pulls out his CS. Is he that scared to lose 50NP ? I didn't make this post cuz I wanna feel like the "bigger man"....I already know I can beat him, if you don't think so I'll be happy to 1vs1 him in arena and you can fraps it. End of story.

did you not post shit?

muahahhahah....read what you wrote...

btw, dont worry.....alke will give you a huge lesson......and then also kirby, moran, phemt and all of suk clan member, oh my ridicoulos orc.

Forza ragazzi, ridicolizzate sto coglione e fate dei savescreens

w la fica!!!

a "kirby dance" fun!

do all italian players except me babashop their full equip? at them.btw i met some suk members in interwars servers all > :lol:
    p,s non parlate italiano quando gli altri non capiscono okč? grazie a tutti ^_^
    p,s do not speak italian if other ppl won't understand wat u say bb all ty

Trii

Originally posted by amerigo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amerigo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

I didn't post SHIT about Alk *

[...]

Alk is a pussy, simple as that. When you try to 1vs1 he always runs off when he redballs or just pulls out his CS. Is he that scared to lose 50NP ? I didn't make this post cuz I wanna feel like the "bigger man"....I already know I can beat him, if you don't think so I'll be happy to 1vs1 him in arena and you can fraps it. End of story.

did you not post shit?

muahahhahah....read what you wrote...

btw, dont worry.....alke will give you a huge lesson......and then also kirby, moran, phemt and all of suk clan member, oh my ridicoulos orc.

Forza ragazzi, ridicolizzate sto coglione e fate dei savescreens

w la fica!!!

a "kirby dance" fun![/b]
    when ? when he's gonna grow some balls ? or get enough NP so if he dies he won't respawn in elmorad castle ?

kirby48

[quote]
    First of all it's spelled MORON not MORAN. Second I didn't post SHIT about Alk i said he killed a person in CZ, this is the [size=24][u][b]OFF TOPIC

KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a [size=24]GAME.

[quote]
    First of all it's spelled MORON not MORAN. Second I didn't post SHIT about Alk i said he killed a person in CZ, this is the [size=24][u][b]OFF TOPIC

if you already know you can beat what is the point of this entire topic :blink:
    you knew it would get on suks nerves and thats exactly why you did it ,
    so tell us whats the real reason you decided to showboat youreself if u ask me the 1 kill was you? h43r:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast