Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Alkemiko

This is a discussion on Alkemiko within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by devilscommandments Alkemiko actualy killed someone in CZ sorry for my gramatics but english is not my language ...
Page: 4

scorpy21

Default Re: Alkemiko

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Alkemiko actualy killed someone in CZ

sorry for my gramatics but english is not my language and i live in a contry where i speack other language than my mother language, so to show u that u are a idiot i just ask u this: who have alke killed u? and now u are pissed off some how? and what u dont run if u redball? i`m his bich cus he have a big dick and i like big a big one not a worm like urs 2 cm.
    even if is off topic this post loocks idiot, like u are.

Trii

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

sorry for my gramatics but english is not my language and i live in a contry where i speack other language than my mother language, so to show u that u are a idiot i just ask u this: who have alke killed u? and now u are pissed off some how? and what u dont run if u redball? i`m his bich cus he have a big dick and i like big a big one not a worm like urs 2 cm.
    even if is off topic this post loocks idiot, like u are.[/b]
    read all over again. alke never wants to 1vs1 me, he just runs off, and when he actually runs to u he attacks after 2 sins spike me. keep saying shit for him, he may actually give u some item for licking his ass.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

[quote]KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a [size=24]GAME

EXACTLY it's a GAME so why are you crying about it ? Did I even say anything to you ? NO STFU.

SuK clan > all ??? LOL don't make me laugh... get all SuK together I'll 1vs1 all of you, and beat every single one of you.

English isn't my first language either I speak 3 languages just because you try to spit some english words out with the help of a dictionary doesn't make you look smart kk..

[quote]
    KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a [size=24]GAME

EXACTLY it's a GAME so why are you crying about it ? Did I even say anything to you ? NO STFU.
    You need a life, get off your ass and discover what a girl is.

[quote]
    KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a [size=24]GAME

SuK clan > all ??? LOL don't make me laugh... get all SuK together I'll 1vs1 all of you, and beat every single one of you.

English isn't my first language either I speak 3 languages just because you try to spit some english words out with the help of a dictionary doesn't make you look smart kk..
    suk clan > all fasghjdklòàasòldkjafs since when :lol: dont make me laugh plz..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Kenner

ehm.... not defending anyone, but come on... you are at a pc, reading a forum, discussing about someone´s joke, that actually has some fundaments, and defending alkemiko like if he´s behind you aiming you with a shootgun at your head....

and ofc, all of this while telling trii and devils to stop licking asses and to go get a life?

funniest topic EVER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kirby48

[quote]

If it's just a game why do you want to fight there ? It's just a game... it won't prove anything. It's just a game and sUk clan plays it for fun, we're not playing that as our real life. Can you tell me where we said suk clan > all ? I'd like to see that.

Trii

who wanted a fight ? seriously dude wtf r u thinking. me licking ass ? i play devilscommandments.

scorpy21

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by scorpy21@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

even if is off topic this post loocks idiot, like u are.
    read all over again. alke never wants to 1vs1 me, he just runs off, and when he actually runs to u he attacks after 2 sins spike me. keep saying shit for him, he may actually give u some item for licking his ass.[/b]
    lol before you had the debuffer over u, now alke attack u after 2 sins spike u? get real, and dont come with escuses pls

kirby48

Originally posted by Trii
    who wanted a fight ? seriously dude wtf r u thinking. me licking ass ? i play devilscommandments.
    "get all SuK together I'll 1vs1 all of you, and beat every single one of you. "

Doesn't that sound like a fight ? -_-

Trii

Originally posted by kirby48+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kirby48)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    "get all SuK together I'll 1vs1 all of you, and beat every single one of you. "

Doesn't that sound like a fight ? -_-[/b]
    that is to make u stfu.

kirby48

Can you tell me where we said sUk clan > all

[quote]

I need a life ? Haven't you noticed that my replys are hours appart ? and all yours are just spamed. I'm not even gonna start telling you about how much pussy I get, no matter how hard I try it just won't get through your head. I'm hearing this from someone who's balls haven't even dropped and the only pussy he's even seen is his moms at birth. go fuck yourself you got no argument here.

[quote]

I need a life ? Haven't you noticed that my replys are hours appart ? and all yours are just spamed. I'm not even gonna start telling you about how much pussy I get, no matter how hard I try it just won't get through your head. I'm hearing this from someone who's balls haven't even dropped and the only pussy he's even seen is his moms at birth. go fuck yourself you got no argument here.
    And, you wont' see what I mean by no life. All you have to do is flame on this forum for the fact that you have nothing else to do? Really if your this old then why don't you mature a little, christ you act like a 7 year old turk.

what the fuck are you talking about , your replys aren't even making any sence.

I don't give a fuck what you retards think/say. This is the bottom line...Alk is a noob with all his +8 weapons and CS. And all of you are his little bitches. THE END.

PS. happy flaming, lick my 9.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast