Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Alkemiko

This is a discussion on Alkemiko within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner I just saw alk, clanless, i guess you jsut lost your babashopper, devilscommandemtns can take you ...
Page: 6

amerigo

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner

I just saw alk, clanless, i guess you jsut lost your babashopper, devilscommandemtns can take you al at once now 1v20 :lol: sUK clan really does suck now :lol:

i think a noob is more that effective to ridicolize you and that freaken devilcommandersofmydick.

Dragonero

Omg this post is really boring...
    But luckily this isn't rl ..is only a game
    So have fun men!lol

Phemt

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    I just saw alk, clanless, i guess you jsut lost your babashopper, devilscommandemtns can take you al at once now 1v20 :lol: sUK clan really does suck now :lol:

1st of all, who the fuck are u.

2nd, babashopping: you are flaming alke couse he bought his stuff from destroyer, ok, i dont like it too, but what about the other players who bought stuff for real money too? I can make a 43652789 pages list of ppl that i KNOW bought stuff for usd, they are top nps top clan but you dont flame them, why? couse 90% of them are karus, and u just dont get owned by them, so u dont have to whine about them. So shut up.

3rd, we sucks: yes maybe it's true, maybe devil commandments can take us 1vs20 (i think i killed him once when i was using Mor4n, but i dont remember exactly), but HE can, not u, so if u want to be "da big bozz", say "I can take u all at once now 1vs20" and we'll see.

Btw, i didnt read all of your post couse are so boring and pointless, this is a game and should remain a game, wtf does matter the real life.. i dont know : Then.. we probably sucks, but we always tryed the best as we can and we never cheated, im proud of what we did in this game since i joined sUk, so i dont really care about how much i suck in your opinion, even supposing that your opinion worth something for me/us.

kirby48

Originally posted by Phemt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phemt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

2nd, babashopping: you are flaming alke couse he bought his stuff from destroyer, ok, i dont like it too, but what about the other players who bought stuff for real money too? I can make a 43652789 pages list of ppl that i KNOW bought stuff for usd, they are top nps top clan but you dont flame them, why? couse 90% of them are karus, and u just dont get owned by them, so u dont have to whine about them. So shut up.

3rd, we sucks: yes maybe it's true, maybe devil commandments can take us 1vs20 (i think i killed him once when i was using Mor4n, but i dont remember exactly), but HE can, not u, so if u want to be "da big bozz", say "I can take u all at once now 1vs20" and we'll see.

Btw, i didnt read all of your post couse are so boring and pointless, this is a game and should remain a game, wtf does matter the real life.. i dont know : Then.. we probably sucks, but we always tryed the best as we can and we never cheated, im proud of what we did in this game since i joined sUk, so i dont really care about how much i suck in your opinion, even supposing that your opinion worth something for me/us.[/b]
    amen

Dragonero

lol

amerigo

Originally posted by Dragonero
    lol
    vedremo

Necropoo

lolololol aikemiko is orc now yay free np after araq is back to human!

Aqu

Having just read Phemt's post I've come to conclusion that hes the most sensible non-egotistical person on the forum. :wub:

Originally posted by Aqu
    Having just read Phemt's post I've come to conclusion that hes the most sensible non-egotistical person on the forum. *:wub:
    so is youre mum :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Phemt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phemt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

Btw, i didnt read all of your post couse are so boring and pointless, this is a game and should remain a game, wtf does matter the real life.. i dont know : Then.. we probably sucks, but we always tryed the best as we can and we never cheated, im proud of what we did in this game since i joined sUk, so i dont really care about how much i suck in your opinion, even supposing that your opinion worth something for me/us.[/b]
    1st of all, who the fuck are you?

2nd, Most babashopper's has skill, some dont I.E Alkemiko, some jsuy hit hard _faailet_volcom...

3rd, id like to see a paper mage, take town over 20 people? lmao, dumbass :lol:

4th, did i say it mattered about real life? no, so stfu, alk sucks, anyways, Have fun being against him now, seems he really had "love" for ur clan eh? :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Well everytime i saw u just run away to some priests or other orcs so im not sure about that niglet
    don't need a priest to put the pwn on you.[/b]
    why u always trying to own someone....u always say that like u can own even god if he played ko :P :lol: ...its a game ffs have some fun and joke back with zaraki rather then getting all huffy at it

and who cares if u own him or me or anyone for that matter....its real life u need to own him in....maybe zaraki u can cause he turk (strike 1) :P :lol: but i aint going to own me in real life....ROFL

have some fun and get stick out of your butt....come OWN me in arena...i will still fight naked....naked = sexy ^_^

also yoru cousin trii OWN you bitch :lol:

p.s. yeah i have never seen alkemiko kill anyone in cz...lmao...but then again only time i ever see u solo is when trii plays account....anytime i see u on it ...you are with priests behind u or running back to all the orc nation.....ROFL

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

Well everytime i saw u just run away to some priests or other orcs so im not sure about that niglet

don't need a priest to put the pwn on you.
    why u always trying to own someone....u always say that like u can own even god if he played ko :P :lol: ...its a game ffs have some fun and joke back with zaraki rather then getting all huffy at it

and who cares if u own him or me or anyone for that matter....its real life u need to own him in....maybe zaraki u can cause he turk (strike 1) :P :lol: but i aint going to own me in real life....ROFL

have some fun and get stick out of your butt....come OWN me in arena...i will still fight naked....naked = sexy ^_^

p.s. yeah i have never seen alkemiko kill anyone in cz...lmao...but then again only time i ever see u solo is when trii plays account....anytime i see u on it ...you are with priests behind u or running back to all the orc nation.....ROFL[/b]
    wtf are u talking about. I NEVER i mean NEVER PK with a priest, let alone priest(s). Ask anyone that knows me, If u see my warrior with _________ or Morax or ::Jimbo:: that's Trii. I've never PKed with those guys. Still don't belive me, ask anyone in AHM, go on their Vent and ask around there. And my cousin OWNs me ? how does that even make any sence WE PLAY THE SAME WARRIOR fool. Not saying that my cousin doesn't solo but I never party priests, it's either LittleGreenBaba or __Countess__, if you've been around long enough you'de know what kind of characters they are.

"maybe zaraki u can cause he turk (strike 1) :P :lol: but i aint going to own me in real life....ROFL" ok..and you're telling me that I'm power tripping ? I'm not even gonna start on this topic, it's like talking to a wall.

PS. you sure do a good job of tracking down my threads/posts and flaming them. /go_play_in_traffic

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

don't need a priest to put the pwn on you.

p.s. yeah i have never seen alkemiko kill anyone in cz...lmao...but then again only time i ever see u solo is when trii plays account....anytime i see u on it ...you are with priests behind u or running back to all the orc nation.....ROFL[/b]
    wtf are u talking about. I NEVER i mean NEVER PK with a priest, let alone priest(s). Ask anyone that knows me, If u see my warrior with _________ or Morax or ::Jimbo:: that's Trii. I've never PKed with those guys. Still don't belive me, ask anyone in AHM, go on their Vent and ask around there. And my cousin OWNs me ? how does that even make any sence WE PLAY THE SAME WARRIOR fool. Not saying that my cousin doesn't solo but I never party priests, it's either LittleGreenBaba or __Countess__, if you've been around long enough you'de know what kind of characters they are.

"maybe zaraki u can cause he turk (strike 1) :P :lol: but i aint going to own me in real life....ROFL" ok..and you're telling me that I'm power tripping ? I'm not even gonna start on this topic, it's like talking to a wall.

PS. you sure do a good job of tracking down my threads/posts and flaming them. /go_play_in_traffic[/b][/quote]

hahaha man again it was for fun...its raging on you cause you've flamed me so many times....also the trii owning u thing is just busting your stones cause he is a cool cat....i talk to him on msn .... also i have seen him solo.... we in cz he msn says its him and not to come after cause its not YOU.........also man i dont hate you or anything.....dont really know you...i do like messing with ya....stop taking it personally....powertrip thing well thats was your fault for making think your like that....in other posts where u flame me you went off on me thinking your better than me at pking and shit...and who cares if you...but that is the impression you left on me and others as they msned and said that to me.....so if thats not you than in time maybe i will think your more humble.......

also i did say i didnt know if u partied priest...but i have seen them near u ....i am not saying they were in your party....but ok i will give u benfit of doubt and say u dont partiy with priest but every time i seen trii on account he is solo

also i have played in traffic and it was fun and i am still here....rofl

get stick out of butt and have fun man

p.s. trii still owns you :P :lol:

Trii

i only asked not attack me once, when i was raiding dm :P

Banned

Originally posted by Trii
    i only asked not attack me once, when i was raiding dm :P
    and u bug abused the back of the dm spot....i never knew u could do that ........ :lol: ...was funny i couldnt figure out what u were doing like why.... :blink: :wacko: ...then i saw u get in i was like WTF....and out the other side....funny as shit...then i ran over there and seen 40 hh dead from sneak attak :P :lol:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast