Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Alkemiko

This is a discussion on Alkemiko within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by devilscommandments what the fuck are you talking about , your replys aren't even making any sence. * ...
Page: 5

kirby48

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    what the fuck are you talking about , your replys aren't even making any sence. *

I don't give a fuck what you retards think/say. This is the bottom line...Alk is a noob with all his +8 weapons and CS. And all of you are his little bitches. THE END. *

PS. happy flaming, lick my 9.
    Your replies doens't make sense either. "sUk clan > all" you still didn't answered where we said that.

Trii

when he said that he put THREE question marks.

Alkemiko, while hes a nice guy, is babashopped to FUCK. I can understand a few items bought with usd in this day and age, but i swear i remember seeing him before Christmas in chitins with a glave, just after the Christmas event was over, he was in full shell, raptor +8 and cs.....

Originally posted by Shurt
    Alkemiko, while hes a nice guy, is babashopped to FUCK. I can understand a few items bought with usd in this day and age, but i swear i remember seeing him before Christmas in chitins with a glave, just after the Christmas event was over, he was in full shell, raptor +8 and cs.....
    dunno if u ever saw italiantemplars ares clan xmas = all shit item some day later all shards and stuff too bad kom doesnt babashop uniques so they still suck ass :rollseyes: i think we have same kind of story with our beloved clan suk in diez but who cares they're spending the cash not me so .i. :lol:

[quote]
    KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a [size=24]GAME

EXACTLY it's a GAME so why are you crying about it ? Did I even say anything to you ? NO STFU.
    You need a life, get off your ass and discover what a girl is.
    I'm not even gonna start telling you about how much pussy I get,
    You realise youre mum doesnt count? :wub: :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

[quote]
    KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a [size=24]GAME

EXACTLY it's a GAME so why are you crying about it ? Did I even say anything to you ? NO STFU.
    yea , but yours does.

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Greygoose
    he ksed me a couple times..

okay...my priest duff this BP..and i LF....and OMG...he ran as fast as i did...and got the kill...i was sad....but got the other BP... * *:lol: * *h43r: *:wub:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol now alke is :blink: cheating :blink: ? omg u`r a noob[/b]

ahem.....read closely....u are assuming that i said that he is cheating, when in fact that in my sentence which is up there ^^^ says otherwise.....and im a noob...ill 1v1 u anytime man... His weapon mustve had a longer reach so he got the kill...but dont assume that i am accusing him of cheating and you dont know who i am, so u have no reason to say that i am noob.

and ps....how much dick u suck???
    seems like ur sucking his alot..

and kenner, ur first 4 post is flaming....nice start very good comeback about "go get a girl" that was a 10 OUT OF 10! :wacko:

[quote]

yea , but yours does.
    ewww you go for old ladys
    thats like ewwwwwwwwww
    ewwwwwwwww

but hey i guess w/e floats youre boat right

[quote]

yea , but yours does.
    thats like ewwwwwwwwww
    ewwwwwwwww

MILF!!!!!!!

killerclick186

I think that this game should be better if nobody have to pay real money to buy particular items... ^_^

When items price are low .... we are all more happy, without dupe or shit.... :P

Originally posted by Greygoose
    and kenner, ur first 4 post is flaming....nice start * * very good comeback about "go get a girl" *that was a 10 OUT OF 10! *:wacko:
    eh, post count doesn't even count in here...only real use here is the market, otherwise it's just a wild flaming party.

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Greygoose
    and kenner, ur first 4 post is flaming....nice start * * very good comeback about "go get a girl" *that was a 10 OUT OF 10! *:wacko:
    eh, post count doesn't even count in here...only real use here is the market, otherwise it's just a wild flaming party.[/b]
    But it helps people think more of you..and get people to know you. Plus if ur posting in a market section...people that have low post count and is barely new to the forum...people would have second thoughts..cuz ur new to this forum...and might scam....cuz whenever i buy from somebody...i check their name and post count...to see the if they legit or not.

hard to put in words

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    Originally posted by Kenner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Greygoose

eh, post count doesn't even count in here...only real use here is the market, otherwise it's just a wild flaming party.
    But it helps people think more of you..and get people to know you. Plus if ur posting in a market section...people that have low post count and is barely new to the forum...people would have second thoughts..cuz ur new to this forum...and might scam....cuz whenever i buy from somebody...i check their name and post count...to see the if they legit or not.

hard to put in words[/b]
    Yeah, I understand what you mean, all I'm really trying to do is show my respect for alke, since this is definately not a...non-flame post about him...lol

[quote]

yea , but yours does.
    thats like ewwwwwwwwww
    ewwwwwwwww

MILF!!!!!!!
    Any holes worth a squirt? :wub:

1 Thing i want to say
    PWNEDDDDDDDDD
    I just saw alk, clanless, i guess you jsut lost your babashopper, devilscommandemtns can take you al at once now 1v20 :lol: sUK clan really does suck now :lol:

i doubt heavily that alke just left w/o reason/motive to come back shortly.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast