Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist

This is a discussion on Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by 0000000 Considering the financial problems started under Bush and only snowballed, and were global problems anyway, your ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Considering the financial problems started under Bush and only snowballed, and were global problems anyway, your point seems kinda moronic. It's alright to criticise some of Obama's policies but when you blindly try to pin every single problem on a guy who hasn't even been in power for a year, using the most tenuous logic, it belies the fact that you would vote for a tub of lard if it had the republican ticket.
    While it was a global problem . Simple lesson in economics , america leads the trend . The problem however can pretty easily be put on the back of fannie mae and freddie mac , which started in the clinton years . Something that bush "inherited" , the idea that Americans who can't afford a house should be given the chance . Something that as i said bush/ the right attempted to regulate and was denied by democrats (obama pelosi etcetc) .

And yes 000000 i would vote for a tub of lard if it campaigns on tax cuts , free market , and less government .

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    I still do believe that obama is a good president... better than any president we've had in a long time.
    then your dumb ... i dont think any president has lied so severely during a campaign . The fact that obama has out spent every president before him combined (in his first year since were mentioning that) i think he's pretty much the worse thing to happen to the us .

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    private can u name 1 politician that doesnt lie? just 1? pretty please? just one? come on, just one?

1992: Dan Quayle and the 'potatoe' kid
    GRATS PRIVATE REPUBLICANS ARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDED, palin is just continuing the legacy of republican idiocy

QQ more, yawn.
    dan quayle the best you have?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZtW_q_6Ug]YouTube - Joe Biden Gaffe Blooper Mix[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mmWZRWE-1M]YouTube - Joe Biden Gaffe Blooper Mix 2[/ame]

and to explain for you slow fucks brit hume

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhAbhwpjT_I]YouTube - The Best of Joe "Gaffe Machine" Biden![/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    I'm hoping Jesse Ventura win's it next time although I highly doubt since he's not democrat or republican.

You vote the mainstream guy's you only get corrupted bullshit anyways.

Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If you wanna read about him
    last but not least jesse ventura will never be elected for any high office he peaked get over it .

NO ONE who believes 911 was an inside job will ever be elected because quite frankly you have to be a fucking naive child to believe it http://www.911myths.com/ wise up

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    then your dumb ... i dont think any president has lied so severely during a campaign . The fact that obama has out spent every president before him combined (in his first year since were mentioning that) i think he's pretty much the worse thing to happen to the us .
    I hate it when people say "Obama spent this much money" bla bla bla... Obama doesn't have the right to spend anything. Congress is the one who decides if they want to spend the money or not. Obama can suggest something and if they support it than they will give the money. So don't go around saying Obama spent it, it's not only Obama but its Obama and the whole Congress. Also, I doubt that he spent more than bush because hes the one that screwed up the economy not Obama.

last but not least jesse ventura will never be elected for any high office he peaked get over it .

NO ONE who believes 911 was an inside job will ever be elected because quite frankly you have to be a fucking naive child to believe it 911Myths wise up
    I'm hoping Jesse Ventura win's it next time although I highly doubt since he's not democrat or republican.

Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If you wanna read about him.

Sorry, I Think you missed something in a rush to flame yet another person.

At least with him he will legalize weed and be the first independent in office as of the last...god knows how long. if he won

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Considering the financial problems started under Bush and only snowballed, and were global problems anyway, your point seems kinda moronic. It's alright to criticise some of Obama's policies but when you blindly try to pin every single problem on a guy who hasn't even been in power for a year, using the most tenuous logic, it belies the fact that you would vote for a tub of lard if it had the republican ticket.

Felix: At least we never voted for Brown so we have an excuse. If I was an American in 2000 (or 2004) I would have probably begged for a Canadian visa out of sheer embarrassment. The election next year can't come soon enough, even if the party I vote for has no chance of winning.

Cy I would have gone south of the boarder , I love Buritos and Tequilla!

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    I hate it when people say "Obama spent this much money" bla bla bla... Obama doesn't have the right to spend anything. Congress is the one who decides if they want to spend the money or not. Obama can suggest something and if they support it than they will give the money. So don't go around saying Obama spent it, it's not only Obama but its Obama and the whole Congress. Also, I doubt that he spent more than bush because hes the one that screwed up the economy not Obama.
    Well you get an A- for effort and for everything else u fail . Congress and the Senate (something you probably don't know about) only move paper they decide nothing . At the end of the day OBAMA signs whatever they come up with and he has the right to veto it . So while you tried hard you double fail because the congress and the senate are currently holding a super majority of democrats ... obamas party . If you are still not convinced its obama who is spending all this moeny go turn on the tv and look who's dumb ass vp has been trying to take credit for something that they themselves just recently admitted wont work .

You doubt it , because you've built up a hate for bush . You like others fail to accept that "bush" is still in office. I can name everything off in the video that obama promised in hopes of separating himself from bush . Things we now know are lies simply based off of the mans own words . Instead of listing it over and over again i urge you to just watch the video again .

Bush is not even close to obamas deficit . When you consider this is obamas first year its kinda scary . Their already talking about a 2nd stimulus .

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post

Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If you wanna read about him.

Sorry, I Think you missed something in a rush to flame yet another person.

At least with him he will legalize weed and be the first independent in office as of the last...god knows how long. if he won
    I didn't miss anything victoryakara . I know Mr. Ventura well and that is why i brought up that he is a conspiracy theorist .

If any third party ever had a chance its ron paul and i dont take that guy seriously i mean wtf he was in the movie bruno

I know most of the arguments about the 2 party system but immo its easier

Xtr3m3

Ron Paul > All

Obama haven't done much so he sucks...but I don't think anybody can beat Bush when it comes to crippling an entire country to its core. And fighting a useless war when we have a war right in our backyard (South America, Central America) and crazy stuff happening over there.

Also I think that the Obama administration had agree on disclosing "UFO" knowledge by July of this year(it was first put on the first 90 days...then it drag on) until nothing came. Like I said all politicians are liars except for very very very very very.............few.

How many presidents took office at the start of a deep recession? Every single government has had to spend greatly in the last year or so. McCain would have spent money on bailouts, Bush was already financing bailouts before he left office. You don't have a foot to stand on. Deficits can be recovered, but losing entire institutions can be crippling for a nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Cy I would have gone south of the boarder , I love Buritos and Tequilla!
    You can get those anywhere, but Mexico has a pretty horrible crimerate and unless you live in a gated community it's not particularly safe. Canada is a really awesome place to live and if I could just up and go, I would definitely emigrate there since I already have 3 uncles in Toronto.
    Last edited by 0000000; 10-23-2009 at 03:17 PM.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dan quayle the best you have?
    lets play guess the politician

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."

What does a vice president do?
    "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom."

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'"

Bonus points if u can guess why i bolded the parts i did

SUPER LIGHTNING ROUND BONUS QUESTION!

"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending soldiers out on a task that is from God. That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan."

btw i noticed u neglected to tell me one politician thats never lied....i mean shit private i only asked for one, the way ur going about obama lying it should be such an easy task for u

How many presidents took office at the start of a deep recession? Every single government has had to spend greatly in the last year or so. McCain would have spent money on bailouts, Bush was already financing bailouts before he left office. You don't have a foot to stand on. Deficits can be recovered, but losing entire institutions can be crippling for a nation.
    Actually quite a few presidents have come into recessions ... its funny you would say that since were talking about bush always . I mean bushes recession was not "deep" as you put it . However other presidents have faced the same conditions if not worse then obama . The presidents who raised taxes are the ones who turned recessions into depression . Which is what obamas doing .

McCain would not have done any of the bail outs obama did . Bush took care of the banks , so mccain wouldn't of had to . Mccain would've let the auto dealers file for chapter 11 before waisting tax payers dollars , because it was the inevitable . Mccain would've stimulated the economy through different forms of tax cuts , NOT GOVERNMENT SPENDING . Theres a big fucking difference on how the democrats handled this and the republicans would've . The funny thing is the democrats only stimulated there own chances of being elected . They now admit the stimulus is over and are looking for a 2nd its a joke. The stimulus was no stimulus ... the majority of the money has not even been spent and wont be until election times .

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post

btw i noticed u neglected to tell me one politician thats never lied....i mean shit private i only asked for one, the way ur going about obama lying it should be such an easy task for u
    Cama i guess since i didn't quote you directly you probly missed it ....my point , and the reason for the video ! Is the amount of lies ! Also more or less the fail for the media and others to recognize them . Since those who point out the facts are now being considered racist its outstanding .

The fact that you can only come up with gaffes , speaks a ton about the left . Considering he just died i'll bring him up since the left were all circle jerking each other for health care in his name . TED KENNEDY ! The man who killed a woman and got his driving license revoked for 2 days . /nuff said

What does a vice president do?
    "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom."

Oh and this one here pisses me off . Considering the state of the senate before election . The vp's job is to actually go to the senate and work shit out between the left and the right . Again pathetic .

Actually quite a few presidents have come into recessions ... its funny you would say that since were talking about bush always . I mean bushes recession was not "deep" as you put it . However other presidents have faced the same conditions if not worse then obama . The presidents who raised taxes are the ones who turned recessions into depression . Which is what obamas doing .
    The recession is already over in the states, after only a years duration. Considering people were predicting a depression and the collapse of the banking world before Bush even left office, I think it was a rather good job of damage limitation. Also this recession was of a completely different kind than the one in which for example Reagan took office.

McCain would not have done any of the bail outs obama did . Bush took care of the banks , so mccain wouldn't of had to . Mccain would've let the auto dealers file for chapter 11 before waisting tax payers dollars , because it was the inevitable . Mccain would've stimulated the economy through different forms of tax cuts , NOT GOVERNMENT SPENDING . Theres a big fucking difference on how the democrats handled this and the republicans would've . The funny thing is the democrats only stimulated there own chances of being elected . They now admit the stimulus is over and are looking for a 2nd its a joke. The stimulus was no stimulus ... the majority of the money has not even been spent and wont be until election times .
    This is just plain wrong. Bush signed the first $700billion bailouts, with taxpayer money. McCain supported this bailout and didnt rule out the possibility of more, in his own words:

''We're going to take over these bad loans and we're going to have the taxpayer help you out. But when the time comes and the economy recovers, then anything that's gained back is going to go to the taxpayers first.
    ''I'm not saying this isn't going to be messy. And I'm not saying it isn't going to be expensive. But we have to stop the bleeding.''

What you have to get your biased head around is that any president, no matter what party, would have had to spend big to survive this recession. If this happened 10 years ago when the USA had a healthy economy and no other close economic rival then it might have been feasible to let multiple massive firms die and rebuild themselves. But unfortunately the USA is economically fragile right now, with the likes of China, Japan and the EU (all of whom were weren't hit so bad by the recession) looking to steal industry, investment and market share from the Americans. You let GM take the fall, and now your car industry is pretty much dead and thousands of jobs are gone. It won't ever recover to a full extent because it is being bought up by foreign countries and is going the way of the British car industry. If you hadn't bailed out companies then the same would have happened all over your economy. The bailouts were absolutely necessary.

The recession is already over in the states, after only a years duration. Considering people were predicting a depression and the collapse of the banking world before Bush even left office, I think it was a rather good job of damage limitation. Also this recession was of a completely different kind than the one in which for example Reagan took office.

This is just plain wrong. Bush signed the first $700billion bailouts, with taxpayer money. McCain supported this bailout and didnt rule out the possibility of more, in his own words:

''We're going to take over these bad loans and we're going to have the taxpayer help you out. But when the time comes and the economy recovers, then anything that's gained back is going to go to the taxpayers first.
    ''I'm not saying this isn't going to be messy. And I'm not saying it isn't going to be expensive. But we have to stop the bleeding.''

What you have to get your biased head around is that any president, no matter what party, would have had to spend big to survive this recession. If this happened 10 years ago when the USA had a healthy economy and no other close economic rival then it might have been feasible to let multiple massive firms die and rebuild themselves. But unfortunately the USA is economically fragile right now, with the likes of China, Japan and the EU (all of whom were weren't hit so bad by the recession) looking to steal industry, investment and market share from the Americans. You let GM take the fall, and now your car industry is pretty much dead and thousands of jobs are gone. It won't ever recover to a full extent because it is being bought up by foreign countries and is going the way of the British car industry. If you hadn't bailed out companies then the same would have happened all over your economy. The bailouts were absolutely necessary.
    First of all the recession being over ? Technically soon , not yet . The recession also has very little to do with obamas stimulus (considering less then 1% of the money has been spent) . The market recovered on its own which was predicted by the majority of economist . However we still see over 400k jobs lost every month. Jobs obama said he'd save with his stimulus and yet unemployment is way over wat he again promised to not let happen.

The recession being different any way shape or form has nothing to do with how you get outta a recession . ANY economist will tell you taxing anyone/thing after the economy recovers will only reverse progress .

What i said about mcccain is accurate.... I think you just misread what i said . There were the banks which bush bailed out which i said . Then the auto companies in which bush bailed out once , so they could last until obama was in office . Obama then bailed them out again , when it was clear they would've filed chapter 11 anyways (mccain and the right pointed that out before bush bailed them out) . The only other kind've bail out mccain support which is what your quote refers to . Is a program for buying up mortgages that mccain was considering , rather then just pumping more money into banks . I actually forgot about it because it was just something he mentioned was being taken into consideration .

Like i said before , again bush dealt with a recession in 2001 . Some can say he inherited it from clinton . Obviously this recession is worse , but really all bias aside . If democrats would've worked with bush in 2006 when they (the left) controlled congress and denied regulation and repeatedly stood up for fannie mae and freedie mac (their retirement plan) . This recession would've been cake .

You and others are the ones who need to realize Obamas stimulus was no stimulus it was a mass government spending bill . There were very little tax cuts in his stimulus (the only real way to stimulate the economy). The money that is in his trillion dollar stimulus was never really meant to stimulate the economy in its real time of need . It is all meant to be given out right around election time .

If republicans were dealing with these times . You wouldn't see 400 k jobs being lost every month . They would've rolled out tax cuts and other ways to actually stimulate the economy through job growth . The spending would've been minimal because republicans actually care about inflation . Look at the fucking dollar after 1 year of obama . The only good thing about bushes 700 billion dollar bail out is most of the banks are or already have paid it back . The stimulus is gone and the only way obama gets it back is taxing the middle class because in the end americas top 10% cannot afford health care and and 2nd stimulus no matter how high they raise taxes .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast