Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Biggest Army

This is a discussion on Biggest Army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America......are there handicap ...
Page: 5

Xtr3m3

1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

hahahaha! :lol: XD

How the hell does Canada only have 62k soldiers[/b]
    Who cares if they never use them. :P

To the posts before this, well I didn't bother reading them all. This forum is full of a bunch of blind sheep who hear their psychotic father telling them bullshit lies about american and they believe every word of it. This is a gaming forum, there are lots of kids, and most kids aside from a few tend to not have a mind of their own. They are jelous. Jelous that they live in poverty while we drive our 8mpg hummers and fukin' love it. Sadly I actually agree with moe, this is a land of opertunity and if you cant stand this country then be the next ones to rial our feathers cause you ain't takin us down kk.

The blind lead the blind into the ditch.. it always happens. I have gotten into enough political debates on this forum to realize it. Moe your fighting a losing battle, these fools dont care. What makes me sick to my stomach is when Americans can't wake up and realize what a fucking great country we live in. I don't know about you but I LOVE my life. Whats funny is people like xtreme still live here... contradiction much? Hate us, then leave.

Banned

I am not fightining. I am ammusing my self. They "think" they hate America, but they don't mind using American products. The internet - Yes, the internet was invented by Americans. The light bulb - Yes, the person who was credited for inventing the light bulb was Thomas Edison - an American. The Airplane - Yes, the Wright Brothers were American. The computer - eventhough the first computer was credited to an English mathematician named Charles Babbage, the Americans are the ones who exemplified the technology. The television - Philo Farnsworth, an American. In conclusion, without the Americans, your countries would still be living in the middle ages fucking goats.

Allah who? Uncle Sam is the one who you should be praying to.

I feel slightly annoyed by what some people say in this topic.

First of theres vandy and a few others shouting " we got nukes, we'd blow them from this planet if we wanted"
    Nukes at this point are just an icon for power. If there was even just ONE nation ( lets take America ) that fires a single nuclear missile the United Nations + Europe + Azia + Middle east would mobilize against them immidiatly. Well, the UN and Europe wouldn't mobilize and actually attack, they would enforce strict rules for the us in the future and order a decommision of all their remaining nukes that aren't necesairy. Further more you would have korea getting triggerhappy to go shoot some americans as would many countries in the Middle east be. They wouldn't target for the USA itself. They would attack US embassies and US people living there. And if things escalate some might even fire their own nukes.

Second, has anyone looked at the current value of an american dollar? around 6-7 months ago 1 € = 0.996USD. Now its more like 1€ = 1.48$
    Partly this might have come because of a grow of the european economy, but this is also because america is fucking their internal economie by fueling their war in Irak. Im sad to see the isiolationistic idea's still feast strongly in the U S A. I think the WTC towers beeing attacked pretty much shows how vulnerable you really are, eventhough your surrounded by oceans on both sides.

And as somebody already pointed out in here. Why does America interfere/invade/do what they do? MONEY, it does make the world go round. Why did they help us here in europe? Yes, indeed, their economy was slumbering and their internal market wasn't big enough anymore to keep consuming and producing more. Hence they came and helped defeat the germans, then offerd us the "Marshallplan" In other words, creating a new drop off market for their goods ( rebuilding takes materials, wich we couldn't produce at that time due to the germans destroying our infrastructure ) Same thing with Irak. Why would they invade instead of just locating and send a small guided bom to the terrorist location. Because they wanna make the government of Irak one that is Pro-america orientated and that will follow and swallow everything they say or enforce. Its all about the oil there, not to "wipe out terrorism" If u would look at the number of terrorist attacks ever since they got there, you will find they only increase not decrease. Offcourse you light up nationalistic feelings when you invade a country and kill so many civilians! No wonder they wanna fight you with all they got, and since the US - army is so much more superiorly equipped they have no other means but to make tin can bazooka's and use guerilla tactics.

Lag0nx

Phosgene is right in every word he typed.
    Moe your and idiot at times, i myself like America,and if u were the first American i would see,i would probably Become racist against Americans.
    Your posts are similar to Hitler's opinion.
    We should be praising uncle tom? you do think highly of yourself don't you?.
    you actually think no one would have invented The light Bulb or The internet if it weren't for the Americans?, You do know not only Americans have researched things,but most of them made the first break through,without the Americans we would still probably have all this,just later in time.
    Stop thinking your country is better than everything in the world, thats how Hitler saw Germany,and he ended up suiciding.
    stop depending in your country kk thx bb.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im bored!

1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
    [/b]
    happens in the uk too

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.[/b]
    handicapped people arent allowed to accompany their friends/family to a skating rink?

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.[/b]
    im sure its the same in other countries, considering its how companied choose to arrange their business, and those same businesses are in other countries too

4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.[/b]
    mcdonalds etc isnt limited only to america, and im positive the mcdonalds of other countries sell diet coke as well, and they wouldnt sell it unless people actually bought it

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.[/b]
    people need to enter the bank, while people dont need to steal pens

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.[/b]
    the cars have their own security systems, the junk doesnt

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.[/b]
    Only in America....do we use answering machines to screen calls of people we don't want to talk to and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we want to talk to.

decided to bold the statement so it was made correct

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.[/b]
    damn, i cant even argue with this one...americans are pretty good business men to pull off that little trick

9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.[/b]
    ...tick*...a tic is more of a twitch

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.[/b]
    i didnt realize braille was restricted to the blind, or maybe there have been complaints that when the other machiens are broken/full, blind people have made their way to the drive-through windows to use that ATM(ive seen it happen before)

logic>these 10 "facts"

I am not fightining. I am ammusing my self. They "think" they hate America, but they don't mind using American products. The internet - Yes, the internet was invented by Americans. The light bulb - Yes, the person who was credited for inventing the light bulb was Thomas Edison - an American. The Airplane - Yes, the Wright Brothers were American. The computer - eventhough the first computer was credited to an English mathematician named Charles Babbage, the Americans are the ones who exemplified the technology. The television - Philo Farnsworth, an American. In conclusion, without the Americans, your countries would still be living in the middle ages fucking goats.

Allah who? Uncle Sam is the one who you should be praying to.[/b]
    they said they hate the country, not the people in it...meaning they hate the government

nice speech though, proved ur idiocy quite well

Phosgene

Allah who? Uncle Sam is the one who you should be praying to.[/b]
    i just laughed at that pretty damn bad .
    well , i cant blame you , every country's education basis is to teach the kids why their country is the best country in the world . im not into breaking your dream or somethings , but thats the way it is everywhere in the world(including israel yea).

cama no reason to clear the flaws pointing out mcdonalds has large fries and serves diet coke is just plain retarded alot of people prefer the taste of diet coke over normal coke and can careless about there diet

Allah who? Uncle Sam is the one who you should be praying to.

[/b]

you should look into american trade relations with other countries and how we basically force other countries to take in and become addicted to our products. the practice itself is disgusting. case in point, the us had cultivated the south korean economy with future expectations of them becoming a viable trade partner. the south koreans were basically forced to take in cigarettes. calculations were actually done by our glorious american corporations in determining how many south koreans could become addicts and at what pace.

the concept of marketing is a wonderful thing in persuading public opinion.
    this practice is very common.

also, you mention "backward" type societies where they "fuck goats". you fail to realize that our little brand of "freedom" prevents an autonomous lifestyle for the free world.

instead, what happens is we go into other countries, sell them ideas of "freedom" in hopes of enslaving them with our products. the farmers lifestyle is lost and now, welcome to corporate freedom.

a "backward country" from an economic relations standpoint is seen as not being financially efficient...

a simple analogy would be this : we are modern day explorers looking for land (or as in this case, countries) to cultivate, ripen and eventually sell shit to.

there is a lot of wealth displacement all over the world and america is a vacuum of such things.
    our rich in this country are becoming immensely rich and powerful and they are taking patriotic people such as yourself as being total fools.

this comment isnt meant to slander you, i admire your love for the country. its just that i think you need to dig around a little more to understand what exactly it is that you do love...i think the further you dig, the more youll begin to question things.

Banned

They have a game in the American Army. It's name is basically "points for kill." If you kill an arab with a turban, you get 10 points. If you kill an arab while he is praying, you get 20 points. If you kill an arab during Ramadan, you get 100 point bonus. If you kill an innocent arab child, you get 5 points deduction. In total, the person with the most points win. This game is actually really fun, so I've heard.

One of my friends from highschool has -35 points. Wow he really sucks at the game.

I would be more sensitive to the matter, if it wasn't for the fact that the people being killed are the one's responsible for thousands of innocent American lives.

Psy

Bush isn't retarded, he's just stubborn.

and IIRC Moe, the internet was invented by Swedes.

They have a game in the American Army. It's name is basically "points for kill." If you kill an arab with a turban, you get 10 points. If you kill an arab while he is praying, you get 20 points. If you kill an arab during Ramadan, you get 100 point bonus. If you kill an innocent arab child, you get 5 points deduction. In total, the person with the most points win. This game is actually really fun, so I've heard.

One of my friends from highschool has -35 points. Wow he really sucks at the game.

I would be more sensitive to the matter, if it wasn't for the fact that the people being killed are the one's responsible for thousands of innocent American lives.[/b]

you have to understand the reason why they want to kill us.

if you actually read up on the conflict there, you would find that they have a point. we have done terrible things to them.
    also, its been calculated by a number of sources that the iraq conflict has numbered to over a million deaths since the us attack and occupation.

that isnt to say i want american soldiers/civilians to die...of course i dont. i have friends who are soldiers. my father was also a soldier who fought in the vietnam war. war is a terrible terrible thing.

the honorable colin powell once said:

politicians create wars, soldiers fight and die in them.

my disgust with america isnt necessarily directed to people such as yourself who are taught values and wish to live life (much like anyone else in this world), its directed towards leadership (not bush, bush is a mere puppet in place to garner the popular vote....a vehicle to get policies through).

our corporations, our "capitalist" mentality has run amok and its really sad how many people believe in it.

thats all.

Banned

you have to understand the reason why they want to kill us.

if you actually read up on the conflict there, you would find that they have a point. we have done terrible things to them.
    also, its been calculated by a number of sources that the iraq conflict has numbered to over a million deaths since the us attack and occupation.

that isnt to say i want american soldiers/civilians to die...of course i dont. i have friends who are soldiers. my father was also a soldier who fought in the vietnam war. war is a terrible terrible thing.
    the honorable colin powell once said:

politicians create wars, soldiers fight and die in them.

my disgust with america isnt necessarily directed to people such as yourself who are taught values and wish to live life (much like anyone else in this world), its directed towards leadership (not bush, bush is a mere puppet in place to garner the popular vote....a vehicle to get policies through).

our corporations, our "capitalist" mentality has run amok and its really sad how many people believe in it.

thats all.[/b]
    \_/

America is the best! American army is the best!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

American army is the best![/b]
    vietnam, iraq: 'nough said.

cant say ur the best til uve fought every1, has america fought every1? no...have they lost before? yes, are they currently losing? yes, are they the best by the logic just mentioned: no, are idiot americans gonna make them out liek theyre the best? as proven by u yes

Banned

American army is like a gorgeous woman. You can look, but you can't touch.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast